[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volcarona (one of my favorite mons) seems to be picking up quite a bit of steam lately (it's over 7% usage on Pikalytics now).

Volcarona @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Struggle Bug
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Other commonly used moves include Quiver Dance, String Shot, Bug Buzz, Hurricane, Will-O-Wisp, and Giga Drain.

If someone already suggested this I'm sorry, I looked through several pages and didn't find any Volcarona suggestions

Hi Anubis. Not sure if I did it wrong but the bot gave me a shiny Corviknight while trading Zamazenta and Mewtwo-named Wooloos. What I did was catch a Wooloo, take it to the guy on the left inside the pokemart, and use him to nickname two Wooloos: "Zamazenta" and "Mewtwo." I then pressed "Y" and "+" to connect online. Finally, I searched for a trade via link code and put in 3910 0000. The trader showed as the shiny Corviknight and it was called Anubis. The bot gave me two lvl 100 Corviknights named spo.ink/birb. Am I doing it wrong?

Hi Anubis. Not sure if I did it wrong but the bot gave me a shiny Corviknight while trading Zamazenta and Mewtwo-named Wooloos. What I did was catch a Wooloo, take it to the guy on the left inside the pokemart, and use him to nickname two Wooloos: "Zamazenta" and "Mewtwo." I then pressed "Y" and "+" to connect online. Finally, I searched for a trade via link code and put in 3910 0000. The trader showed as the shiny Corviknight and it was called Anubis. The bot gave me two lvl 100 Corviknights named spo.ink/birb. Am I doing it wrong?
Zamazenta and Mewtwo aren't part of the giveaway. Only the pokemon listed are available.

Check the first page. Neither of those 2 are available for trade, and it defaults usually to the birb. And it's VGC mons, so neither mewtwo or zamazenta would be available, as it isn't a gs cup year.

Check the first page. Neither of those 2 are available for trade, and it defaults usually to the birb. And it's VGC mons, so neither mewtwo or zamazenta would be available, as it isn't a gs cup year.
Thanks for the info! I'm new to the community. What does "VGC mons" mean? Also, what's a "gs cup year?"

Thanks for the info! I'm new to the community. What does "VGC mons" mean? Also, what's a "gs cup year?"
VGC Mons are pokemon usually used in Video Game Championships. GS Cup I'm not too sure.
Yeah, VGC refers to the official Pokémon Video Game Championship rules.

GS Cup refers to VGC rulesets when box legends were allowed, like 2010, 2016 and 2019, which originated from the rules of the same name in HGSS
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/GS_Cup (2 'restricted' pokemon allowed per team)

Last edited:
hey Anubis, was wondering if you could add a quiet 0speed gmax-lapras for trick room purposes? this bot has been amazing and really saves a lot of time, great work:)!!

also another quick question Anubis are you planning on adding mons like the tapus and soon and moon and USUM legendaries when the dlc drops? cuz i for one can only get one pair of those legendaries in the game and dont own the gen 7 games unfortunately... would be a cool addition imo :)

greetings
sokka

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
also another quick question Anubis are you planning on adding mons like the tapus and soon and moon and USUM legendaries when the dlc drops? cuz i for one can only get one pair of those legendaries in the game and dont own the gen 7 games unfortunately... would be a cool addition imo :)
Criteria for adding Pokemon will still be the same as in the first post.

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I added some special attackers for series 6 this time around.
chanEV (if you want EVs)
chanNO (if you want NO EVs)
Chandelure (M) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Heat Wave
- Energy Ball
- Burning Jealousy
OT: Anubis
TID: 069958
Safari Ball
Minted from Hardy base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Haze, Clear Smog, Ally Switch
gengEV (if you want EVs)
gengNO (if you want NO EVs)
Gengar (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Taunt
- Icy Wind
Sport Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Toxic, Disable, Haze, Thunderbolt,
Sludge Wave, Ally Switch, Dazzling Gleam
goodEV (if you want EVs)
goodNO (if you want NO EVs)
Goodra (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 6 Spe
Ability: Sap Sipper
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
Sport Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Thunder, Hydro Pump, Fire Blast
hydrEV (if you want EVs)
hydrNO (if you want NO EVs)
Hydreigon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
Sport Ball
Minted from Quirky base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Belch, Flamethrower, Heat Wave
laptEV (if you want EVs)
laptNO (if you want NO EVs)
Lapras-Gmax (M) @ Weakness Policy
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA
Ability: Shell Armor
Quiet Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Freeze-Dry
- Blizzard
- Thunder
Safari Ball
Minted from Quirky base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Thunderbolt
raicEV (if you want EVs)
raicNO (if you want NO EVs)
Raichu (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Nuzzle
- Volt Switch
- Fake Out
- Volt Tackle
Sport Ball
Minted from Bashful base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Surf
volcEV (if you want EVs)
volcNO (if you want NO EVs)
Volcarona (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Struggle Bug
- Heat Wave
- Rage Powder
- Hurricane
Safari Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
Dynamax Level 10

Raichu seems to have decent amount of Naive usage, so I also added these two mints:
naiveNaive Mint
hastyHasty Mint

Can you add the Eject Button and Eject Pack? If you can that’s great!
Added these too:
ejpackEject Pack
buttonEject Button

will you add more pokemon to the vgc list? maybe legendaries when they're released? Id love to help acquire pokemon for cloning if you'd want help. Big thanks btw!

When I tried to do raicEV, it showed spoink the shiny coriknight and a braviary in different tries, I'm trying it one more time just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)