Shiny Value/SID Checking and Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm sorry for asking but could I please get removed from the list? I've given away the games associated with the TSVs. Thanks.

Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Snk
Friend Code: 2793-1695-5241
Generation: 7
Time Zone: EST -5
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: No
Willingness to hatch: (Not sure what this means)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Snk
Friend Code: 2793-1695-5241
Time Zone: EST -5
Willingness to hatch: (Not sure what this means)
Hi! I can check your TSV. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

If your TSV was added to the list, "Willingness to hatch" would be what kinds of eggs you were willing to hatch for others if they contacted you with a matching egg (Competitive Pokémon only | Any Pokémon | At my discretion).

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Acacio
Friend Code: 1736-1612-7971
Time Zone: GMT - 4
Add to the TSV list in the first post once found?: Yes
Willingness to hatch: At my discretion

Tatertot

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Acacio
Friend Code: 1736-1612-7971
Time Zone: GMT - 4
Hi! I can check your TSV. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Thanks so much! I wasn't able to select a gender for Dragalge, is that okay? Deposited a Wingull, LVL 7, ♀, in a pokeball.

Tatertot

Thanks so much! I wasn't able to select a gender for Dragalge, is that okay? Deposited a Wingull, LVL 7, ♀, in a pokeball.
Yep, that worked! Your TSV is 0962, a moderator will add it to the list shortly. Enjoy Endeavour!

Added

If your TSV was added to the list, "Willingness to hatch" would be what kinds of eggs you were willing to hatch for others if they contacted you with a matching egg (Competitive Pokémon only | Any Pokémon | At my discretion).
Willingness to hatch:no
Level 15 female Mudbray in a Heal Ball. Thank you in advance

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Crystalloid
Friend Code: 3995-6514-3731
Time Zone: GMT +2
Willingness to hatch: none

edit:i forgot the request at the top i apologize

Last edited:
TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Aim
Friend Code: 0361-8654-4439
Time Zone: GMT-5

Tatertot

TSV Check Request

Thank you so much! I couldn't select a gender for Dragalge since it's not in my dex yet, I hope that's okay. I deposited a Noibat, level 9, ♀, in a greatball.

Tatertot

Thank you so much! I couldn't select a gender for Dragalge since it's not in my dex yet, I hope that's okay. I deposited a Noibat, level 9, ♀, in a greatball.
Your TSV is 3047. A moderator will add your TSV to the list shortly. Enjoy Endeavour!

Added

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Seth
Friend Code: 4914-7761-9153
Time Zone: UTC -5
Willingness to hatch: None

Tatertot

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Seth
Friend Code: 4914-7761-9153
Time Zone: UTC -5
Willingness to hatch: None

Species: Dratini
Level: 1
Ball: Dream

Last edited:
TSV Check Request

(I just found my Moon cartridge again, sorry for asking for another request so soon!)

Tatertot

Species: Dratini
Level: 1
Ball: Dream
Your TSV is 2134. As requested, your TSV will NOT be added to the list. Enjoy Endeavour!

DNA
TSV Check Request

(I just found my Moon cartridge again, sorry for asking for another request so soon!)
Hi again! No need to apologize, the more TSVs added to the list, the better is it for everyone. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Your TSV is 2134. As requested, your TSV will NOT be added to the list. Enjoy Endeavour!

Hi again! No need to apologize, the more TSVs added to the list, the better is it for everyone. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
I deposited a Jangmo-o, level 1, ♂ , in a ultraball. Thank you!

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Luis
Friend Code: 1049-2057-4176
Time Zone: GMT -6

Tatertot

TSV Check Request
In-Game Name: Luis
Friend Code: 1049-2057-4176
Time Zone: GMT -6
Hi! I can check your TSV. Deposit any Pokémon you've caught or bred into the GTS requesting a level 100 Dragalge (♂). Once you've done so, reply to this message with your Pokémon's species, level, gender, and ball, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)