SPL XII - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl4sh

Banned deucer.
Hey, so I'm just going to keep this simple and brief. Don't bother Hydreigon Specs anymore, either through replying "-hs" on his posts or elsewhere like on Discord/whatever other platform. Just leave him alone and be on your way. I know you're all most likely not equally involved or that there might be others that I didn't include here, but the message stays the same. This will be the only and final warning. If I see this behavior continuing I'll infract those involved and disable the ability to react to posts. Feel free to respond to this if you want or not, doesn't really matter.

Hey, so I'm just going to keep this simple and brief. Don't bother Hydreigon Specs anymore, either through replying "-hs" on his posts or elsewhere like on Discord/whatever other platform. Just leave him alone and be on your way. I know you're all most likely not equally involved or that there might be others that I didn't include here, but the message stays the same. This will be the only and final warning. If I see this behavior continuing I'll infract those involved and disable the ability to react to posts. Feel free to respond to this if you want or not, doesn't really matter.

Spl4sh

Banned deucer.
"Haha" doesn't begin to describe these posts, these posts rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by hahaing with my opponent changing reactions on me last minute and refusing to provide confirmation prior to the day of the reaction as to play times, getting haha'd this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I got haha'd, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

One last thing before I leave you all to react with haha, angry, and sad, before you do everything in your power to minimize my words and thoughts, box them up and shove them to some cobwebbed corner of your memory, and hope they disappear forever as a stain on your finite time ground to dust. From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment.

Id like to congratulate Moutemoute for his high self esteem, people like TonyFlygon, Finchinator, Pearl and McMeghan (and even my very own self) do their best to post as much irrelevant shit as possible to gain some kind of social approval, doesnt matter it thats on smogon, we wanna be liked and get reacted by everyone. But that man is special, a role model and the dude we need to follow up to, just to become better people as whole. Never seen anything like that before on this site and i hope we can get to face many other strong people like him to serve as an example.

Also, i wanna congratulate my brazilian comrades for their pioneering spirit. Ive seen people getting banned by being racist. Ive seen people getting banned by posting degenerate ice creams. Ive even seen people getting banned by clicking triple axel instead of clicking a 100% acc move in a corona premier league, too, but never, ever imagined id see anyone losing their ability to use the like button. It was great, original and a milestone in this one decade. Love you guys.

Also, i wanna congratulate my brazilian comrades for their pioneering spirit. Ive seen people getting banned by being racist. Ive seen people getting banned by posting degenerate ice creams. Ive even seen people getting banned by clicking triple axel instead of clicking a 100% acc move in a corona premier league, too, but never, ever imagined id see anyone losing their ability to use the like button. It was great, original and a milestone in this one decade. Love you guys.
id like ur post but i dont have the permission to do so

hs

Banned deucer.
It seems like none of you understand what the tournament “Smogon Premier League” really is made for. After seeing the constant drama and namecalling, it's very clear to me that you guys don’t know the reason why this tournament is run every year. This website brings many different people from many different places all around the world. To see everyone FLAMING AND ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER makes me sick to the bone. This tournament is supposed to bring everyone together. To make new friends and meet new people along the way. There are people who only play this game for this tournament. That’s because they love the people they play with and they love pokemon as a whole. Why are you going to ruin that love and passion for them with all this mess in the thread? Do you think Moutemoute, a very pacific and wholesome user, would be proud of any of you here? Why are we being mean to each other in the middle of a pandemic?? There is one thing in common everyone in this thread has. We love pokemon. At least, we love it to the point where we’ve made Smogon accounts. Let's share that interest with one another and remove the hatred from this thread that already exceeds 10 pages full of toxicity. Look, I may have the vocabulary of a 10-year-old but it doesn’t take anyone older to know anything about peace. Let's all watch these games together. Good or bad let's watch how they will battle for their teams instead of spreading free hate and being cancer around in this forum. Please just stop.

It seems like none of you understand what the tournament “Smogon Premier League” really is made for. After seeing the constant drama and namecalling, it's very clear to me that you guys don’t know the reason why this tournament is run every year. This website brings many different people from many different places all around the world. To see everyone FLAMING AND ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER makes me sick to the bone. This tournament is supposed to bring everyone together. To make new friends and meet new people along the way. There are people who only play this game for this tournament. That’s because they love the people they play with and they love pokemon as a whole. Why are you going to ruin that love and passion for them with all this mess in the thread? Do you think Moutemoute, a very pacific and wholesome user, would be proud of any of you here? Why are we being mean to each other in the middle of a pandemic?? There is one thing in common everyone in this thread has. We love pokemon. At least, we love it to the point where we’ve made Smogon accounts. Let's share that interest with one another and remove the hatred from this thread that already exceeds 10 pages full of toxicity. Look, I may have the vocabulary of a 10-year-old but it doesn’t take anyone older to know anything about peace. Let's all watch these games together. Good or bad let's watch how they will battle for their teams instead of spreading free hate and being cancer around in this forum. Please just stop.
didnt ask+dont care

Askov

Explode
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
-hs

9d99e863.jpg

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
I'm not comfortable making these kind of posts, but wutevz.

I don't know what's the issue with Moute that you seriously need to go and bully the guy. I get it, he's not the most exemplary user and he's certainly done some bad stuff that led to some punishments, but that doesn't mean that you should go out of your way to bully him. And before you come at me trying to downplay the whole situation and argue that 'everyone gets haha reacted. i don't see how that would be bullying', I am aware that haha reacting to someone posts is in no way bullying or harassment, but coordinating to raid his posts with reactions and right afterwards make fun of him, even though he asked you to stop, is another story altogether.

Some of you really need to grow from such a childish and petty behavior. I seriously don't see how targetting someone because they make bad posts is even remotely okay. People (myself included) might give be upset about him saying a homophobic slur, but do you guys feel that after this you're any better? lol

Seriously, if you really need to vent through haha reacting go ahead and look up any of my 2015-2016 posts and react to those and leave Moute alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)