Post here if you want a name change. I can't change your name but I'll tell you what you should change it to

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was thinking about one, thoughts?
M24 is not that far off from TM24, which is usually...

Thunderbolt

I can change your name, but won't tell you what you should change it to
It's true, and I'm thankful for the namechange back to phoopes. For this reason, it is my great honor to bestow upon you the name that I once held...

phat mewtwo

Ok hit me
I believe your username is the shortening of something longer, but it currently reminds me of Blitzle. And you've certainly evolved in your time on this site, making me think of Zebstrika, so the shortened version of that is...

Zeb

You may opt for ZEB since three letters capitalized is a "cool" trend, but I'll leave that up to you

Do YOU want a name change?
Thanks for asking :') but nah, I'm good. Because "blanca" means white in some languages and you're so nice, I'm naming you...

White Wine

I love white wine. It's also alliterative and contains the W from Weiss

How long 'til we get the Kalalokki like shop?
I forgot to do you when you posted in the thread on the last page, and you're a gamer. So I'll name you after a video game that I forgot about until just now. Welcome to the world user...

Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild

Seriously this game was so fun I'm about to break out the PS2

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GL Volkner = GLV. I don't like GLV as an acronym thought so we must expand...

Good Luck, Virgin

This is a backhanded insult to anyone you might battle against. You're lucky, I almost forgot the comma which would have made you Good Luck Virgin, a virgin that happens to have good luck

Hit me up
Your name reminds me of a certain fictional character, but also a little bit of Spanish...

Santa, live mas

Your new name is a command to Santa Claus, telling him to live mas and eat at Taco Bell

As it stands, your name sounds like the way a certain member of Team Rocket would say a certain color...

Purple Meowth

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I requested Charmeleon a couple months ago and got denied without explanation. And I thought I was important! The nerve of some people. So all I ask is that you don't pick Charmeleon.

your name translated into English means "The Corpse." I'd spice it up a little bit and add something... say... Husband.

Corpse Husband. I'm sure that's never been tried before
I heard this entire post in Strongbad's voice responding to an email.

phoopes

I did it again
uwu Sith Lord uwu
Darth Weeb

hello phoopes
Hello Redew! Fancy seeing you here. For your name change, I'm seeing something that references your old name as well as your current name...

Do-over Imposter

I requested Charmeleon a couple months ago and got denied without explanation. And I thought I was important! The nerve of some people. So all I ask is that you don't pick Charmeleon.
Sorry to hear about the failed name change, I think you're an important user after all. To show that you're important while still referencing Charmeleon via Pokedex number, you are now...

Important User 005

Time For A New Rugi Era
A new Rugi era? New... Rugi...

Nugi

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
gonna use this thread as a place to start my new business - selling the following usernames at £5 (or 500 likes) each

- TDR
- Kim Jong Cinco
- Choice Scarf Arctic Fox
- TRASH_COMPACTER
- Lightning McQueenOrKing
- Nonexistent Clefairy
- Donald Trump (Actor in Home Alone 2)
- SS

phoopes

I did it again
gonna use this thread as a place to start my new business - selling the following usernames at £5 (or 500 likes) each

- TDR
- Kim Jong Cinco
- Choice Scarf Arctic Fox
- TRASH_COMPACTER
- Lightning McQueenOrKing
- Nonexistent Clefairy
- Donald Trump (Actor in Home Alone 2)
- SS
Ope I missed this one. I'll let your business slide, and will later in this post help you make your first sale, as long as your new name is...

Shadecorp, LLC

Not really asking to change name, just for fun. Do suggest me too
Since you seem to have revived the thread, you're clearly not a death dreigon...

un-death dreigon

I'm a duck
Quackadilly Blip

This is a niche reference, if anyone reading this gets it please let me know.

Sure I'll play
Kim Jong Cinco

you now owe Shadecorp, LLC 5 British pounds. Please contact him about payment methods

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
Quackadilly Blip

This is a niche reference, if anyone reading this gets it please let me know.
I actually like this new nick...probably because I don't know what it actually means. So I might use it for a showdown alt.

Also, I googled it and it showed me a football player. I doubt it is what it actually means tho.

phoopes

I did it again
gimme smthng phoopes
The 2007 number at the end of your name is a little unsightly, but I want you to keep some sort of representation of the year, since it was only 14 years ago and I'm assuming that's when you were born you are...

Yung Zeph

hmu big man
You have a surprisingly active fan club, so I want to keep the "TC" while reflecting that...

Total Cultist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)