New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get my name changed to SARCaelvin, I had a brand/name change and want everything to match

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:

Santiago

andocaminandoconunflowviolento
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'd like to change my name to "Santiago", an account registered on Feb 7, 2012 that never logged in again.

REASON: The first time I log into Smogon and PS I tried with "Santiago" username, but in both places was alredy taken, so I think is time claim this name for me! My first name in PS is "SantiagoEVT" which after I cut to "SEVT", name that I used to register in Smogon.

oki--tdp

hi, i'd like to change my birthday to March 28, 2002. I lied about my age when making the account (as younger kids often do) and i'd like to rectify that as I am not actually 27, lol

oki--tdp

Hello may I request a name change to gglrg as that is what everyone knows me as on showdown and on discord and I think it just suits me better because I also have an acronym going for gglrg aswell please.

oki--tdp

doc1203

Banned deucer.
hi can i request a birthday change from march 2nd 2000 to march 2nd 2005, i think i entered it wrong and never noticed lol

oki--tdp

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
hello i'd like to request the name "queso": I don't like having numbers in my name and there was a previous community member who was for some time named cheese and would like to avoid that confusion.
I can't view their profile ( https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/queso.173201/ ), but from what others have told me it seems like it should be available for me to take as a badgeholder? Let me know if there are problems with that. Thanks!

oki--tdp

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
okee, I'm back here again for what I hope counts as a name shortening, from Kaitlyn --> Kate. The acc Kate hasnt been logged into for over three years and has less than ten posts so yah. ><

not a shortening unfortunately, but done--tdp

I'd like a name change to A Golden Waddle Dee, the name I go by on PS!
I'd also like my birthday year to be changed into 2006.
Thank you :)
(Also my 3 month restriction ended too)

oki--tdp

I would like to reset my password on the PS account "Slopen"

I am logged in on the account on my personal PC, but I can't seem to log into it elsewhere, so I think I messed up the password when I set it up.

Thank you for your time.

roxiee edit: you can request a change for your PS! passwords in this part of the forum https://www.smogon.com/forums/password-reset-form/

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
want to change my name to Zephyri, i'm not sure how much I like the idea of a rough estimate of my age being visible from my username, ive been told having numbers in your username makes you a nerd, and zephyri is a p cute name. (ty in advance!!)

oki--tdp

voyage

Banned deucer.
I'm not sure how to start this but recently I remembered an account I had on PS from the same year as my forum account. The problem is that before this I had ignored the rules because I thought that one more change could be made. Maybe if I had more patience and I really regret it. I do not know if an exception can be made but honestly I like this nick and I registered shortly after here and my intention once recovered was to be identified and move with it. Well, the nick in question is "voyage" like this. I really had to wait a while and be more patient. For what it's worth I'll leave this behind.

oki--tdp
unlock profile pls.

Hello,
I would normally call myself Madax however during my absence (I had a break) a showdown (and active) account with the same name was created. Therefore I cannot take someone's identity and I would therefore like to permanently change my name to Massilia, btw this is my nickname irl too.
Thanks

oki--tdp

mammalu

Perdete il vostro tempo...
is a Tiering Contributor
hello i'd like to request the name "mammalu". I know it has logged recently but it's only because I have registered it long time ago and then I don't remember exactly why but I registered this account (i've never used "mammalu"). I'm sorry for the incovenience

oki--tdp

Landon

im in that tonka
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to request the name "Landon". I don't go by "UBERLandon21" on PS and everyone refers to me as Landon. My discord is also "Landon", so it would be easier for other players to identify me on Smogon. The account "Landon" was last logged in 8+ years ago and has no posts.

oki--tdp

Hi, I'm requesting a name change, I've had this account for a while now since 2016 and I wanna be more active now etc. and my days as a kid is over. New name would be just "Tort" like my discord account, don't see if it's taken but if it is then add some numbers, I don't mind.

tort is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/tort.92228/), make a new post with the numbers pls because trust me you do not want me picking them

Since it doesn't count as a name change per the rules(?), I'd like to remove the numbers from the end of my name so it's just "fian"-- it's cleaner and I switched from fian121 to fianketto on PS.

oki--tdp

Hello i would like to have my name changed to "Adrift" its just a lot more simple (and less edgy)

rejected, not eligible for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)