[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

I am interested in a Dream Ball Slowpoke with 0 Speed and 0 Attack IVs, Quiet, Regenerator, and Jolly Prankster Riolu in Moon Ball in Gen 7. However, I don't have a thread, and I don't know if what I do have would be suffficient. However, I do have some cool stuff:

Sceptilian's Breedables

Adamant 5IV-6IV Long Reach/ Overgrow Rowlet
Jolly 5IV-6IV Steadfast Beast Ball Rockruff
Adamant 5IV-6IV Beast Ball Wimpod
5IV 0 Attack Treecko in Dive Ball

Last edited:
I am interested in a Dream Ball Slowpoke with 0 Speed and 0 Attack IVs, Quiet, Regenerator, and Jolly Prankster Riolu in Moon Ball in Gen 7. However, I don't have a thread, and I don't know if what I do have would be suffficient. However, I do have some cool stuff:

Sceptilian's Breedables

Adamant 5IV-6IV Long Reach/ Overgrow Rowlet
Jolly 5IV-6IV Steadfast Beast Ball Rockruff
Adamant 5IV-6IV Beast Ball Wimpod
5IV 0 Attack Treecko in Dive Ball
Hi! If you're interested in 5IV, I can definitely do that - I would trade the Slowpoke and Riolu for a Treecko and Wimpod!

Hey! I love this thread. I'm not that interested in SwSh either and don't even have them yet so I'm still on Gen 7. Finding trade partners in past gens is tough so I'm glad of this is still active.
Alright so as for the trading, i can't see any of the pokeball sprites next to the Pokémon so I can better choose what I'd like. I don't have a trade thread of my own cuz I played UM after gen 8 came out lol so I'm a bit behind on breeding but I do make use of RNG and I do have some fancy ball, HAs, egg moves and even shiniest to offer!
Hoping the thread is still active.

Hey! I love this thread. I'm not that interested in SwSh either and don't even have them yet so I'm still on Gen 7. Finding trade partners in past gens is tough so I'm glad of this is still active.
Alright so as for the trading, i can't see any of the pokeball sprites next to the Pokémon so I can better choose what I'd like. I don't have a trade thread of my own cuz I played UM after gen 8 came out lol so I'm a bit behind on breeding but I do make use of RNG and I do have some fancy ball, HAs, egg moves and even shiniest to offer!
Hoping the thread is still active.
Thank you! I've gone through and fixed the Pokeball images. (Bulbapedia changed the name of their image server - s/cdn/cdn2/g did the trick)

What do you have to offer and what are you interested in?

I would need a rotom with pain split (and volt switch if you can). Of course the more IVs the better and if you have a "wide" enough choice, a timid nature would be cool. the IVs and nature are stuff i can change so they are facultative. pain split and vswitch are very important though. if you need something in exchange, i can offer most things available in Sword. i got mareanie regenerator, galar darmanitan, actually if you want something specific, you can just ask.

Thank you! I've gone through and fixed the Pokeball images. (Bulbapedia changed the name of their image server - s/cdn/cdn2/g did the trick)

What do you have to offer and what are you interested in?
I'm interested in the Dream Ball Immunity Gligar.
I have to offer is:
1) heavy ball jolly beldum
2) sport ball scyther (4 EMs) (also these are in eggs)
3) dream ball timid porygon (both trace and download)
4) Fast ball jolly own tempo rockruff (4 EMs)
5) moon ball timid Dieno (4 EMs)
6) level ball adamant ralts with trace (1 EM)
* All of them are 5 IVs

I would need a rotom with pain split (and volt switch if you can). Of course the more IVs the better and if you have a "wide" enough choice, a timid nature would be cool. the IVs and nature are stuff i can change so they are facultative. pain split and vswitch are very important though. if you need something in exchange, i can offer most things available in Sword. i got mareanie regenerator, galar darmanitan, actually if you want something specific, you can just ask.
What generation do you need it in? I generally only trade in gen 7, but could also get it to you in gen 8.

I'm interested in the Dream Ball Immunity Gligar.
I have to offer is:
1) heavy ball jolly beldum
2) sport ball scyther (4 EMs) (also these are in eggs)
3) dream ball timid porygon (both trace and download)
4) Fast ball jolly own tempo rockruff (4 EMs)
5) moon ball timid Dieno (4 EMs)
6) level ball adamant ralts with trace (1 EM)
* All of them are 5 IVs
I'd love a Moon Ball Timid Deino!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)