smogoff plays pokemon red [#standwithukraine]

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
thank you PokeKids2 for keeping some of these unruly posters in line with their suggestions!! and for the informative posts

so we are back after a very eventful page 5!! thank you all so much for your page 5 well-wishes!!

we have a lot of great suggestions and something of a burgeoning to-do list, but i fear in all of the hubbub of the page 5 event, my request for trade partner prospectives went overlooked

so let's try this again:

this is fireboy

as you can see, he's a prestigious trainer on the rise. no badges as of yet, but watch this space!!

in order to head to the top, fireboy is looking to build the finest poketeam the pokeworld has ever pokeknown

to this end, he is now taking trade requests. here are the "pocket" monsters" (if you will) that he has on offer:

his starter pokemon, metapod. named by a crowdsourced thinktank of some of smogoff's finest trainers. this pokemon comes with a minimalist moveset, which is a real opportunity for someone looking to put a little love into the property. young couples looking to start a family will be happy to learn his harden has plenty of pp

second up is butthead. i know what youre thinking, but the names are no relation. documentation on request; it's suggested this kakuna can trace its lineage all the way back to the great kakuna man himself. do NOT sleep on this mon

next up is pidge ure — something for the older crowd, there, heh.. heh

not much to say here; this mon keeps it classic. gust and sand-attack will keep snot-nosed kids in viridian forest away from your trading cards, and your girl

the crown jewel. footfetish does exactly what it says on the tin, which is to say it boasts a powerful fire-type stab move in ember, with room for one more move of your choosing*

* PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN OLD PHOTO. FOOTFETISH IS DEFINITELY A RIPPED CHARIZARD AT PRESENT

next up is sonichu. the oft-underappreciated secondary mascot of the pokemon franchise, this one-of-a-kind collector's mon is a relic of a crossover deal gone sour between sega and nintendo. since then, the brands have patched things up with a popular atheltics game series, and the rest, as they say is hisdory... but you certainly won't be catching this fatso at the olympics, if you can see what i am saying by that !!

last, but definitely not least, it's remy the rattata. this pokemon is a bit shit.

so there you have it!! — the prize pokes of choice

ive attached application forms for trade requests below

please fill them out with any weird and wacky pokemon you have on hand and which pogeys youd be interested in trading them for. the more exotique th better!!

i look forward to hearing from you all, and so does fireboy

ok, smell ya later!

Click!

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello az. i am xz, a trainer hailing from the hoenn region. please refer to my credentials below.

1625343965988.png

as you can see, i am an extremely skilled trainer with many years of experience under my belt. me and my team of pocket monster partners (PMP) have never once wiped to any other trainer of authority. additionally, i only treat my pokemon with the highest quality of potions, and never once have used shady herbal medicines, which smell of cat piss, not that i would know. your pokemon will be in good hands!

now, onto the trade. as you can see from the picture below, i am a big fan of sonichu. i secured this medallion from my good friend christopher, who passed away in a freak automobile accident 97 years ago.

1625344114650.png

enough about me. are you willing to part with your sonichu? i offer up one of my most prized pokemon partners; my dragonite, beast mode.

1625344575788.png

as you can see, beast mode possesses a dizzying array of powerful moves, and is particularly adept in the TOUGH, BEAUTY, and SMART categories. i look forward to hearing back from you regarding this offer.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
just name it "page" i guess since idk if that supports numbers. seriously this still hasn't been done
i can give you a mewtwo in exchange for footfetish
ok, jeese

i will name the squirtle for you, but i don't know that this 'mewtwo'' is strong enough to exchange our prize charizard for, so for now i will pass

we can't do numbers, ok, so this will have to do

NOW THEN

i will trade you an adamant voltorb for your cumkuna
hello az. i am xz, a trainer hailing from the hoenn region. please refer to my credentials below.

View attachment 355728

as you can see, i am an extremely skilled trainer with many years of experience under my belt. me and my team of pocket monster partners (PMP) have never once wiped to any other trainer of authority. additionally, i only treat my pokemon with the highest quality of potions, and never once have used shady herbal medicines, which smell of cat piss, not that i would know. your pokemon will be in good hands!

now, onto the trade. as you can see from the picture below, i am a big fan of sonichu. i secured this medallion from my good friend christopher, who passed away in a freak automobile accident 97 years ago.

View attachment 355730

enough about me. are you willing to part with your sonichu? i offer up one of my most prized pokemon partners; my dragonite, beast mode.

View attachment 355737

as you can see, beast mode possesses a dizzying array of powerful moves, and is particularly adept in the TOUGH, BEAUTY, and SMART categories. i look forward to hearing back from you regarding this offer.
finally, some serious offers, from some serious trainers!!

the esteemed monkfish , with a playtime of over fourteen years! i would be honoured to do this trade with you!!

ah, xzern , an mysterious trainer from a far off land!!

let's.........

trade!!!

goodbye, butthead!!

goodbye, sonichu, my original creation!!

a powerfull dragon!!

... and an adamant voltorb, to replace our electric-type thunderwarp pokemon, sonichu

BEHOLD, our new allies

the team is ready..

i will name the squirtle for you, but i don't know that this 'mewtwo'' is strong enough to exchange our prize charizard for, so for now i will pass
thank you for naming the squirtle.

ALSO: that mewtwo is level 100 with perfect IVs or whatever and the moveset fire blast, psychic, amnesia and blizzard. now do u want it?

Here we go,A preschooler who pretty much appears in Kanto despite the trainer class originating from Unova
Preschooler Trade Application.jpg

The text isnt retro-ish,I had to uncolor-ize the BW Image to fit the trade template And again i used Pixlr,did it work for you?

And to say the Pokémon,He will trade his Eevee (Namely Eevvie) with a Pikachu,Trade his Squirtle he catched back in the wild with Charmander,and trade his Meowth with....Maybe Pidgey?

And,unfortunately,I cannot show their stats,But it is known that EEVEE is at least the strongest of all eevees,Being level 100,Squirtle is level 40,and Finally Meowth is almost level 90

az

toddmoding
nuzlocke the rest of the game
we might need some manner of poll for such a huge decision as this. all those in favour of turning this into a nuzlocke, say aye

Here we go,A preschooler who pretty much appears in Kanto despite the trainer class originating from Unova

The text isnt retro-ish,I had to uncolor-ize the BW Image to fit the trade template And again i used Pixlr,did it work for you?
And to say the Pokémon,He will trade his Eevee (Namely Eevvie) with a Pikachu,Trade his Squirtle he catched back in the wild with Charmander,and trade his Meowth with....Maybe Pidgey?

And,unfortunately,I cannot show their stats,But it is known that EEVEE is at least the strongest of all eevees,Being level 100,Squirtle is level 40,and Finally Meowth is almost level 90
wow, what an offer!!

i am currently on CYCLING ROAD with my prized DODRIO on the way to pick up some LEMONADE, but expect to hear back from me soon with details of these proposed trades... :pimp:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)