smogoff plays pokemon red [#standwithukraine]

we might need some manner of poll for such a huge decision as this. all those in favour of turning this into a nuzlocke, say aye

wow, what an offer!!

i am currently on CYCLING ROAD with my prized DODRIO on the way to pick up some LEMONADE, but expect to hear back from me soon with details of these proposed trades... :pimp:
Woah! Lemonade?! What doo you mean about Lemonade?

get this man whatever he needs STAT
I cannot show their stats due to dificulties and probably personal information. Maybe im busy doing things.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Woah! Lemonade?! What doo you mean about Lemonade?
you know, delicious, refreshing LEMONADE!!

sorry about the delay; i went all the way to CELADON CITY to get some, but then on the way back the guards wouldn't let me through, and there was a giant SLEEPING POKéMON in the way... i had to go the long way around!!

Here we go,A preschooler who pretty much appears in Kanto despite the trainer class originating from UnovaView attachment 356665

The text isnt retro-ish,I had to uncolor-ize the BW Image to fit the trade template And again i used Pixlr,did it work for you?
And to say the Pokémon,He will trade his Eevee (Namely Eevvie) with a Pikachu,Trade his Squirtle he catched back in the wild with Charmander,and trade his Meowth with....Maybe Pidgey?

And,unfortunately,I cannot show their stats,But it is known that EEVEE is at least the strongest of all eevees,Being level 100,Squirtle is level 40,and Finally Meowth is almost level 90
He also has a teddiursa as he thought he was cute,however it does not appear in the previous post due to teddiursa not appearing on RBY.
wow, what a fantastic trainer card!

unfortunately, pikachu has already been traded to prestigious trainer xzern in exchange for their dragonite, beast mode. perhaps you could contact them in order to facilitate a trade for the pikachu?

it is a tough proposition to face trading away my prize starter pokemon... but for you, PokeKids2, (and to fill my pocket monster dex) i'll do it. and the pidgey for your meowth, too!!

goodbye, charizard!! ill never forget you!!

goodbye, pidge ure!! i'll probably forget about you bc youre a pidgey!!

ok please take good care of these pokemon, pokekids2. in a way.. they are a part of Smgoff's Soul.

here is the new party:

maybe we're ready for a gym?

you know, delicious, refreshing LEMONADE!!

sorry about the delay; i went all the way to CELADON CITY to get some, but then on the way back the guards wouldn't let me through, and there was a giant SLEEPING POKéMON in the way... i had to go the long way around!!
Yup!

wow, what a fantastic trainer card!

unfortunately, pikachu has already been traded to prestigious trainer xzern in exchange for their dragonite, beast mode. perhaps you could contact them in order to facilitate a trade for the pikachu?
The preschooler will find out soon.

it is a tough proposition to face trading away my prize starter pokemon... but for you, PokeKids2, (and to fill my pocket monster dex) i'll do it. and the pidgey for your meowth, too!!
Thank You!

goodbye, charizard!! i'll never forget you!!

goodbye, pidge ure!! i'll probably forget about you bc youre a pidgey!!

ok please take good care of these pokemon, pokekids2. in a way.. they are a part of Smgoff's Soul.

here is the new party:

maybe we're ready for a gym?
Thank you! He got some new mons!

For the gym,Maybe But you may need to level those up.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Today is mid-august but it seems like if AZ didnt make posts.
ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ

hello PokeKids2

i would love to update this thread more often

some WONDerful events have transpired

unfortunately the elites of the forum have chosen to suppress my posts

why, i can't say..

im already being watched.

please, pokekids2

spread the word.

set our posters free.

░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░

ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ SᘿᘉᕲᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ ᖶᖇᗩᘉSᘻᓰSSᓰᓍᘉ Sᘿᘉᕲ

hello PokeKids2

i would love to update this thread more often

some WONDerful events have transpired

unfortunately the elites of the forum have chosen to suppress my posts

why, i can't say..

im already being watched.

please, pokekids2

spread the word.

set our posters free.

░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░░▒▓█►─═ ⓇⒶŇⓜรᑎ ᖇηмᎥ丂ιⓃ єd ⓉᑎⓢŜᶰ 几Ⓓ ═─◄█▓▒░
I UNDERSTAND,BUT I WOULDNT SPREAD THE WORD UNLESS IF YOU WANT ME TOOOOO!!!!!

NOW DO YOUR UPDATES MORE OFTEN!

az

toddmoding
begin the slow, arduous grind to grind all your Pokémon to beast mode's level

it would be pretty cool if you did that, like really cool.
release beast mode

well, after all that effort trading, it seems like we have to either bring everyone in line with beast mode, or set this monster free...

setting off west from viridian to think things through...

PokeKids2

ahh, the joys of pokemon trading!

let's see...

yep, the gang's all here!

where to?

az

toddmoding
hi everyone

im sure youve all been awaiting an update to the smogoff plays pokemon red saga with bated breath

the truth is...

ive misplaced my cartridge

i know it's SOMEWHERE around smogoff and i've been retracing my steps to find it

if you could all keep an eye out i would really appreciate it

in the meantime i thought it would be helpful given our goal of...
no no no, he's saying to go fine Brock's ark, but as you can see below, it's moored perfectly legally

View attachment 365740
... making sure that brock's ship is moored correctly(??)

to get our bearings

here's where we are at the moment:

and here is where brock's ark is:

as you can see we have quite a long way to go

with that in mind, why don't we hash out what we want to achieve on this journey, writ large? confirming the validity of mooring practices is a solid foundation, but perhaps it would be helpful to get a list of some overall goals together — sort of a "where do you see yourself in ten gyms' time" kind of question

anyway i best get back to searching. i look forward to seeing the results of your own kind of search (soul) itt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)