New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

awa

you lost the game
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi! I would like to change my Smogon Username to awa! nderingcaelum. Most of the PS! userbase knows me by awa! nderingcaelum, and I use this name on Discord in all of my PS! related servers. If the exclamation point counts as distracting text, I'm totally fine with just having the name in one string (awanderingcaelum). Thanks!

Eien: done without the !
Hello again! A year and a half and one PS! namechange later, I'd like to shorten my name to just awa. Back around April 2020, I thanos'ed the "nderingcaelum" from my name on PS. I have been known as just "awa" ever since, using that name on Discord too. Thank you!

followed in thanosing footsteps--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i'd like to change my smogon username to Imp, i'm tired of having people asking me if my name means marijuana, also been made fun of because marjane is a moroccan supermarket chain which is nice but not really. The account hasn't been used since 2014 and while it does have more than 10 posts, they're from 2009 which is quite long ago (hopefully that makes it ok). I've been using the name on discord for a couple of months now and my favourite Pokemon is impidimp! Thank you in advance!!
Since this was unsuccessful, I wondered if I could name change to Eris its the name I've been going by on discord for the past 2 months or so. The account has no posts or anything and hasn't been active since 2008. also if I could have my birthday year changed to 2002 it would be much appreciated! ty

both done--mari

Requesting to change username to Celine - I currently own the PS account under the same name and would like to finally make those match

matching complete--mari

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Requesting to namechange to Mia to match with my PS account, please.
(Lumari approved this in PMs)
(final one I promise)

edge case in terms of reassignability of the name so no precedents here @ whoever reads this

but yup i sure did, hf--mari

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
special_case

thanks in advance to anyone with the patience to think about this

i‘ve had the username dave on PS since 2012 and wanna change it for the long haul everywhere, user Dave on the forum has 10 posts in the last 8 years, logging in only once every few years, last login 2016, registered in 2007. edge case but i figure since it’s been 5 yrs since the last post + i’m staff + people have called me dave for like 7 yrs now it’d be worth a shot

godspeed

let's give it a month or two of rebranding on other platforms first, more consistent with how we've handled other cases like this & you already own the ps alt anyways

--mari

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Inder > Indercover

Hi, I would like to change my name to "Inder" on smogon because no one calls me by my nickname anymore even in smogon tournaments so changing my name would be more convenient for me and for everyone else.
Have a great day

oki, and great day to you too--mari

Hi, requesting to change my name to "Albi" on smogon. Many people call me by that name anyway and the only reason i chose my current nickname is because albi is taken on ps (planning to match the new nickname on ps eventually). Thank you!

oki--mari

would be possible to change my name to hatkid fedido? the reason is I'm afraid people will confuse me with another user called hat kid and this hatkid fedido nick is what I use in discord on smogon servers

sorry you're not eligible for a change

Hey! Requesting for a change in my birth year, when I joined smogon I didn't know anything about it so I changed the year to have no age issues.
Rn its 2001, I request it to be changed to 2006, my original year.
Have a good day :blobwizard:

oki--mari

H-hi when I joined Smogon I didn't know that I could join it with my real age s-so I p-put a wrong year :psycry:
I realise my mistake which is proving costly as I'm not a old creaky boy/girl people irritate me like this can my year be changed to 2007 please :blobsad:
Full: October 2nd, 2007
Thanks in advance long live Smogon long live the name change and DOB change mods.

ya--mari

I lied about my age when i first made my account, I was born in May 22, 2008 not 1998. I was young and stupid and haven't thought about it since but I should probably come out.

i wasn't born yesterday

neither was I, I was born 13 years ago.

Last edited:

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
requesting one last name change to just "cy" in lowercase (and without the " " obviously). most of the people i interact with on smog call me by my irl name and cy is just an abbreviation of that and when i search the account it says the user cannot be found so i take it that the account is available. being called cy / miraage interchangeably between different people is kinda weird and id prefer to just go by cy since it is more comfortable for me and would make me feel more at ease :heart: and the name change to miraage was idiotic anyway rofl

oki, no more changes--mari
been a month exact, requesting unlock pls :heart: thank you in advance

I’d like to namechange to idea (all lowercase). I don’t have the PS account but I want to try and get it eventually. I’m already referred to as idea fairly often on PS and I’d like for my smogon name to have at least some connection to my PS name.
Also, can I have my birth year changed to 2002.
Thanks

oki--mari
requesting unlock please

oki--mari

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hi, requesting the name adem on here, talked to lumari the first time i requested, it shld still be available (hopefully) now that i’ve got a badge ^^

i have no memory of this but yea sure it's fine--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)