New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTTech

My fate is a haunted curse!
is a Pre-Contributor
I'd like to request a name change to TTTech_ because this is a very old account I made in high school. I no longer go by Smove_$wag as it's been years since I've used that name.

Thanks in advance

no special characters, can i just do it w/o the underscore?

Yea that's fine

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get back to my old nickname "Rodriblutar".
I dont know if its needed a reason to comeback to the old nickname or just to reqeust a name changed but the reason would be that I miss my old nickname and since Im back to be active in forums I want to be regonize with "Rodriblutar".

good enough reason--mari

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
Hello! I have reached 100 posts and I would like for my name to be changed.

SUSTENANCE_1 -> Akumajou

It isn't taken and I've been mainly using it on Pokemon Showdown! for a good amount of months now. I chose this previous name on a whim because it had a nice color and I'd been cycling through random names for a good amount of weeks. However when I wanted to check if the Japanese name of Castlevania, one of my favorite video game series, was taken, it had not been to my surprise. And it frankly had a better shade of red, thus suiting me better. Thank you!

Done - Iyarito
hello, i would like to request another name change as i find this current name to be unsuitable. i used to like this name a lot but over time ive grown less and less satisfied with it due to constant jokes ppl were making. also the pronunciation is a bit sucky and annoying to deal with.

Akumajou -> rumia

i just registered "rumia v" as my username on pokemon showdown and plan to use it as my main username. i also have rumia as a username on discord, so having that uniformity would go a long way for me.

oki--mari

I would like to request a name change from SlippySlappySwampy to Endrism. My current name was a name I used a long time ago when this account was created, and I no longer use that name on any other platform. Endrism has now become the name I use pretty much everywhere.

Thanks,
SlippySlappySwampy

Please ask again on Dec 19th to meet the requirements.
Totally forgot about this, and now that I meet the requirements I'd like to once again request a name change from SlippySlappySwampy to Endrism for the reason stated in the original post.

oki--mari

Hey there, I've been wanting to do this for a while so I'm gonna request a name change to Low-Key. Some people in the Game Corner room have prefered to call me this name before (my PS username is Low-Key-G-Mazing,) and I'm pretty uncomfortable with the name SlowAndBruh because back then, Slowbro was my favorite Pokemon, but now it's not and I don't feel too easy with that name. If you can't do it with the hyphen just name me Lowkey instead!

The name Low-Key is not yet taken, but the name Lowkey has a user that doesn't have any messages and that account was created in 2013.

oki--mari

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there. I know this'll most likely be the stupidest of changes but, all I'm requesting is a simple letter swap on my username. The only reason it's been this way is because the account on PS for the correct spelling of "Oathkeeper" was inactive/disabled. So, may I please just do a simple letter swap on my username from Oathkeepre to Oathkeeper? I plan to do the same on PS but that's done on another thread lol. Hopefully it's not too much trouble. If it's required, I have the link to when I wanted to change my name to this current name below:

Hydra to Oath

oki--mari

Vertigo

don't you know I could do this dance all night?
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Hello, I would like to request the name "Vertigo", I go by it on PS as well since a long time and was just waiting to be badged to claim it on Smogon. The username exists but has less than 10 messages and has not been seen online for more than 3 years.

Thank you in advance!

oki--mari

gotta change my birth year to 2004, since as everyone else, i changed my age so there would be no age issues. thanks.

ya--mari

Jojo8868

MPL Champion
Requesting my birthday be changed to 1996, i misclicked when asked date of birth

yup--mari

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting the username "Ren", i'm bored of this name and am trying to outgrow it and it's a nice and short name. i'm aware that a user already exists with this name, and i'm ok with having it forever. said user has 0 posts and hasn't been on in a while, so everything should be good unless there's something i'm missing :) thanks for reading, have a good day!

e: I changed my name once to this way back when I was in hs, hoping it's been long enough though :)

oki--mari

Hi I would like to change my username to "brmorgan82" since that's what everyone calls me, I made this smogon account a very long time ago and I'm not sure what I was thinking when I made it

done--mari

Request to change my name back to LordThemberchaud. I lost my Battle Cats account that had Erphuan a while ago, and I want to put that behind me.

did -lily

Zeno420

Banned deucer.
Requesting my name to be changed to “Zen”, I always went by Zeno but obviously that was taken so I just slapped 420 to the back of Zeno. Looking back it was pretty stupid and “Zen” is the next closest thing to Zeno, so yea! Thank you in advance.

this is taken unfortunately https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/zen.83566/ so you'll need a badge to claim it, sorry :(

ThirdStrongestMole

Banned deucer.
Requesting to change my name to Caveman. It’s what I go by on discord and a lot of people call me caveman, and I’m also tired of being asked all the time who the first and second strongest moles are. A lot of people also mistakenly think that my name is related to dugtrio rather than an earthbound reference, and I’d rather not be associated with that vile creature.

this is taken https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/caveman.83782/ and you'd need some time before being able to take it anyway due to your permalock only being removed a few weeks ago

I would like to change my username to skybounds, as that is my PS account. My current Smogon username was chosen randomly and is meaningless (and as you can see, I haven't really used it).

did -lily

I'd like to request a final change to "Revenge Killer" . There was a person with this nick in yt and without him I wouldnt have ever discovered Smogon and wouldnt have met so many good friends online , means a lot for me

since your revert was so recent we're a bit hesitant on this one, if you really want this name then ask again in a few months and we can revisit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)