Pet Mod Stereotypes - (Slate 21: Bug/Normal, Ghost/Grass and Fire/Psychic)

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Yo gonna post my current VR as well as some thoughts on some mons. I won't talk about anything that Duo discussed specifically though so go check out his post just above mine.

1628308366375.png

Fluxtape-Stereo or Stereotape: Yeah this thing is crazy. Its stats look like Melmetal's and it's just as difficult to wall. Flare Blitz+Earthquake already covers the entire meta while Wild Charge takes care of annoying Cetaidons or Nimbustorms. Its Flare Blitz hurt especially badly, 2hkoing Spdef Whiscamp despite its resistance to the move and that's not even under sun. Its only reliable counter would be Drakotomy with Earthquake thanks to its resistance to both stabs and respectable bulk. Physdef Burrodger can also wall it except under sun and you can try switching into a faster pokemon on a resisted move such as switching Laopharsi or Nympheral on a Flare Blitz. However, despite that, Stereotape is insanely difficult to deal with. It even learns Dragon Dance to threaten a sweep and outspeeds and destroys just about everything after 2 dances. So yeah, Stereotape might need a nerf.

Nimbustorm: Those HUGE wishes are back! Nimbustorm finds a very nice place in this meta due to its raw bulk and its big wishes. It can easily wall threats such as Jungape or Gorilax thanks to its massive HP stat and Magic Guard. It can also Defog very reliably and spread burns thanks to Scald. However, the main reason it's seeing such a huge rise is the introduction of an amazing partner: Gargogunk. Gargogunk's huge special bulk makes it unbelievably hard to take down. However, it suffers from one weakness: lack of recovery. Luckily, Nimbustorm can give it exactly that, making for a very tough core. Of course it can still pair up with its old partner, Heraleo to form the same old defensive core, though it isn't nearly as unbreakable as it used to be.

Gargogunk: This pokemon is great. Its massive special bulk allows it to shrug off even super effective hits like it's nobody's business and it also packs a ton of utility between Rocks, Toxic Spikes, U-Turn and Glare and can even use Trick+Black Sludge to try to cripple opponents. Its slow U-Turns generate a ton of momentum and, with wish support, it becomes nearly unbreakable. This makes it incredibly valuable on teams going from bulky offense to hard-stall. One of my favorite new pokemon.

Heraleo: Despite gaining competition in the form of Beetilient, a pokemon that is also far easier to use than it thanks to reliable recovery, I still believe Heraleo is on par with it, even better in certain scenarios. Its immediate bulk is far better than Beetilient's thanks to Dauntless Shield and its access to Rocks is a lot more useful than Spikes due to the meta being filled with Fire types which commonly use items other than Boots. Its defensive typing is also a lot better, meaning it can take a lot of hits due to lacking a 4x weakness and making it not instantly crumble against pokemon such as Fluormingo. However, the move that currently defines and always did define Heraleo is Roar. It's an absolutely amazing phazer that can take boosted attacks easily and Roar away the opponent, getting rid of the threat for the time being and stacking hazard chip on the opponent.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Guess what time it is?

For those of you unaware, I've asked everyone who participated in the tournament to fill out a survey telling me their personal viability rankings, as well as a few other questions that should hopefully be useful for people who submit going forward. The whole point of this is to be a good tool for newcomers or people who don't feel confident enough in their ability to submit a Pokemon or build a team. For those who didn't see my similar post in Restrictions, here's how this is going to work...

- Obviously, I asked everyone for their personal viability rankings. Each ranking ends up corresponding with a number, with S+ being 1, S being 2, A+ being 3, and so on until we hit C- being 11. There's also a D rank you can give to Pokemon you think are unviable, and a ??? rank you can give to Pokemon that you don't feel confident enough in giving your opinion on. Every number given to a certain Pokemon is fully averaged, unless the majority gives a Pokemon either ??? or D, in which case the Pokemon is given that respective ranking.
- This ranking is weighted. People who did better in the tournament had more say in the rankings than people who did not. I only feel it's fair to give benefits to people who have clearly shown to be capable.
- Nobody except for myself and one other person gave even a single Pokemon the ??? rank. This kind of upsets me, since I wanted this to be a fully objective tool, and a lot of Pokemon are going to get placings that don't feel correct just because people didn't know where to put them despite swearing that they had a niche. This list is by default going to be flawed in some areas because of this.
- There is no C- rank on this final result despite me allowing people to distinguish between C and C-. Not often would people consistently call something C-, which is kind of different from S because it tends to be obvious which Pokemon are up there with any developed meta. It does get the point across that the Pokemon barely have a niche, though, and still gets the point across that they will need buffs and aren't really worth using without excessive preparation.
- Because of how my method for this works, it is very easy for me to make this fully ordered, so that's exactly what I'll be doing.
- Most people know exactly why a Pokemon is good or bad, so if I do explanations for each Pokemon, it'll be later today or later this week.

With that out of the way...

Stereotypes Slate 12 Viability Rankings
By DuoM2, Mossy Sandwich, Not_Shiva, Scoopapa, ViZar, and zxgzxg
S Ranks
S
Fluormingo
Spirox
Drakotomy

A Ranks
A+
Fluxtape-Stereo
Nympheral

A
Beetilient
Gargogunk

A-
Nimbustorm
Jungape
Akanalud
Thermasorb
Fuscicea
Laopharsi

B Ranks
B+
Gorilax
Heraleo
Whiscamp
Storvark
Glaciallo

B
Magroach
Pharaoach
Slashowa
Cosmole
Dullaham
Spincaba

B-
Clavelye
Fluxtape
Burrodger
Dojodo

C Ranks
C+
Gencook
Harzodia
Skappa
Wesgranit

C
Prairret
Cetaidon

D Rank (Unviable)
Coreept
Resonake

Those are the rankings. I feel like this does represent the meta, very few Pokemon at the top, and a lot more just about everywhere else. Like I said before, I have some issues with it, but it would kill the point if I were to complain or force anything into certain spots. Hope you guys liked this project of mine, we'll hopefully be using this to determine which Pokemon get buffs and I'm hopeful that people coming into the meta can use this to help build teams.

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
The playtesting break is over! But, before we enter the next submission phase, a few announcements.

First of all, we have a banner made by Magmajudis! Go check it out on the original post!

Second of all, we have some buffs for some of the weaker pokemon in the metagame. Resonake got a 15 point increase to its special attack, bringing it up to 91 and also gained access to Shadow Ball. We also plan on buffing Correept, Cetaidon and Prairett in the near future!

With that said, the next slate is...
Water/Dragon, Grass/Poison, Rock/Electric
Each type was chosen to deal with a top metagame threat. Water/Dragon was chosen to handle Fluxtape-Stereo, Grass/Poison answers Nympheral well and Rock/Electric gives Fluormingo a lot of trouble. Keep these pokemon in mind when making your submissions.

Now, submissions for slate 13 are open!

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Name: Damraco
Ability: Damp / Lightning Rod / Tough Claws (HA)
Typing:

Stats: 80/95/100/120/55/100 (550)
Weight: 135 kg
Palkias Movepool +Defog, Life Dew, Flip Turn / -Fighting-, Ground-, Electric-, Ice- and Fire-Moves

Description: Damraco was inspired by Palkia and its role from earlier Gen Ubers. It serves as a check to menacing threats while also being a terrifying offensive threat itself. With its typing, stats and Lightning Rod, it can survive an Adamant EQ from Fluxtape-Stereo without fearing its other moves. Dragon Dance bypasses Damracos speed tier but it can't OHKO it and is OHKO'd by any Water move in return. Damraco itself is also walled by Grass- and Water-types, so it can be checked as well. It also has some other utility like Defog and Fip Turn.

Name: Naturox
Ability: Grassy Terrain
Typing:

Stats: 95/80/110/90/90/65 (530)
Weight: 21 kg
Vileplumes Movepool -Fairy-moves, Strength Sap, Drain Punch (???)

Description: Naturox has solid bulk with a decent defensive typing and Grassy Terrain for more recovery. It has a few nice resistences like Water, Electric, Fairy, Fighting and Ground. For the Nympheral match-up, Naturox always survives a +1 Meteor Beam into Earth Power after Stealth Rock, Black Sludge and Grassy Terrain recovery and almost OHKO's Nymph with Giga Drain. Life Orb sets can't KO it with a max roll Power Gem into a max roll Earth Power after Stealth Rock, Black Sludge and Grassy Terrain.

Last edited:
I'm working with Mossy for this one cause I accidentally stole his idea.
Hematactite (Hematite (the mineral not the person) + Tactical)
Rock/Electric
Abilities: Competitive/Analytic (H: Magnet Pull)
Stats: 90/125/100/95/91/69 (BST: 570)
Weight: same weight as Empoleon (because :wynaut:)
This pokemon is genderless and in the undiscovered egg group
Movepool: Aerial Ace, Bulk Up, Charge, Charge Beam, Counter, Dazzling Gleam, Discharge, Double-Edge, Electric Terrain, Explosion, False Swipe, Giga Impact, Growth, Horn Attack, Horn Leech, Hyper Beam, Iron Head, Light Screen, Magic Room, Magnet Rise, Megahorn, Meteor Beam, Metronome, Moonblast, Play Rough, Psych Up, Psychic, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Sharpen, Smart Strike, Spark, Spike Cannon, Stealth Rock, Steel Roller, Stone Edge, Thrash, Thunder, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Toxic, Trick Room, Universal TMs, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Wonder Room, Zap Cannon, Zing Zap
Description: "Hematite is not magnetic and should not respond to a common magnet. However, many specimens of hematite contain enough magnetite that they are attracted to a common magnet." -geology.com
Welp Hematite it is. Competitive is a Defog deterrent, Analytic is there I guess for some bad unique sets, and Magnet Pull allows it to trap and take out Fluormingo (wait, what about U-Turn). As you can tell, this here is made entirely to deal with Fluormingo even though it may be super cool, it is very strong and very dominant. Shed Shell does exist but it forces Fluormingo to run that over a more useful item plus knock off does exist (not on this mon particularly but ya know). It has decent set up capability in bulk up but is not that helpful due to its bad speed. Its main purpose is to be a Steel trapper for stopping Fluormingo. I also calced it and Fluormingo can't do anything to this. Also before posting this I realized I had spelt Fluormingo as Flourmingo this entire post and had to go back and change them.

Might post some others later.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus

I've also made an upload of my live commentating of the playtesting tournament's Grand Finals. This is by far the longest I've had to edit for a video, and although I imagine that will change in the near future, this is probably going to be the biggest jump in the amount of work I've had to put in a video when compared to the last for a very long time. If you're new to the format, or don't know much about the meta, feel free to check this out, as I've gone through many lengths to make this as approachable as possible for outsiders.

Thank you to Mossy Sandwich and Scoopapa for letting me record and commentate their grands and everything that came with that, as well as Magmajudis for making both the banner art I used for the thumbnail and the mod itself. I'll be editing this post in with my subs later.

Name: Regalisk
Ability: Intimidate
Typing: Water/Dragon
Stats
: 95/105/105/75/75/75 (530)
Weight: idk
Relevant Moves: Dragon Hammer, Liquidation, Flip Turn, Rapid Spin, Toxic, Knock Off, Earthquake, Dragon Tail, Healing Wish
Flavor Moves: filling out if this sub wins
Description: Resub by name from before, a male-only kingly basilisk with a waterfall-styled frill cape thing. This is meant to be a faster-paced Stereotape answer than Drakotomy, with less longevity but more potential utility options and instant pivoting. It's got a moderately strong Dragon Hammer but its offensive role shouldn't be its main selling point for teams that want it since it gets stonewalled by quite a few common defensive Pokemon, most notably Fluormingo. Compared to Drakotomy, you have much higher initial physical bulk and the utility options of Rapid Spin, Flip Turn, and Healing Wish, but much less special bulk and overall longevity. You do make a less sturdy overall Fire resist since you lose very badly to Thermasorb but it ultimately may not be as important for the kinds of teams you would want this Pokemon to fit on.

Name: Ackrow
Ability: Stench / Unnerve / Unaware
Typing: Grass/Poison
Stats
: 90/70/95/75/75/95 (500)
Weight: Weight
Relevant Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Leech Seed, Haze, Slack Off, Toxic Spikes, Encore
Flavor Moves: you do not want to know the flavor of the ackee fruit since it is poisonous and you will die
Description: Ackee fruit scarecrow. I wanted to make this a specially-based Unaware wall but there's fewer setup-based special breakers than physical, so I felt this would be better for the current meta. You still beat Nympheral regardless unless it chooses to run Psychic and greatly limit its coverage. You beat Laopharsi, Spincaba (I think), and take less from our defense boosting Body Press users, all while being immune to Toxic. This typing does have a lot of weaknesses that can be exploited though, notably with Fire.

Name: Teslemon
Ability: Sturdy / --- / Surge Surfer
Typing: Rock/Electric
Stats
: 65/55/110/145/55/65 (495)
Weight: no
Relevant Moves: Power Gem, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Trick Room
Flavor Moves: no
Description: Tesla coil mixed with a fruit, I wonder where I've seen this. Anyways, this Pokemon is something I'd normally be very against, but I think the typing is good for this and it abuses one of two archetypes that people have shown interest in. People really want Trick Room, and people seem interested in making weather work more traditionally, but I think making terrain-centric teams would be better since Sun is already very good, among other things that I can go into detail about if anyone cares to hear. I normally don't make Pokemon centered around abusing certain things before the abuser comes on, but it's safe to say people are going to boost Trick Room at this point, so it'll always have an avenue for success even if people change their mind on weather/terrain. Anyways, the raw power of this Pokemon gives it the chance to abuse either of those things, especially given its great coverage. It doesn't like Grounds that much, especially Akanalud, but can deal with the rest if they are chipped down enough.

Last edited:
Name: Towoison (Tower + Poison)
Ability: Steelworker | Shield Down (HA)
Typing:
(Both Forms)
Stats: 144 / 66 / 82 / 122 / 82 / 65 [BST: 561]
144 / 26 / 122 / 82 / 122 / 5 [BST: 501]
Weight: 289.9 kg
Relevant Moves: Doom Desire, Energy Ball, Flash Cannon, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot, Parting Shot, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Spiky Shield, Synthesis, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Trick Room
Flavor Moves: Absorb, Acid, Acid Spray, Brutal Swing, Coil, Corrosive Gas, Forest's Curse, Incinerate, Iron Defense, Magic Room, Mega Drain, Metal Burst, Metal Sound, Mud Shot, Mud-Slap, Poison Jab, Power Whip, Purify, Screech, Sludge, Smart Strike, Snap Trap, Vacuum Wave, Venom Drench, Venoshock, Wonder Room
Description: Before everything else, this Pokemon starts with the 561 BST Form (Tethering Form), but if it has Shield Down, it'll turns into 501 BST Form (Towering Form) under the restrictions. I am trying to do Steelworker Doom Desire thing while also makes it a TR gimmicky mon. While it has 122 bulk in Towering Form, it has bad defensive type, but that'll make it viably use Weakness Policy, that's the good news, but the bad news is Grass/Poison is also walled by a lot of things but worry not, I give it Incinerate. And since I made it as a gimmick mon, I don't really know if this can really make an impact against Nympheral.

I'm fine if this isn't allowed (Shield Down specifically). Just mention it in Discord, and I'll change it later.

Name: Fleathal
Ability: Poison point , Effect spore, Hidden ability: Natural cure
Stats: 100/80/95/80/95/62 [Bst:512]
Weight: Same as vileplume
Relevant Move(movepool): Toxic spikes, Sludge bomb, Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Toxic, Giga drain, Energy ball, Venoshock, Knock off, Solar beam, Leech seed, Leaf storm, Substitute, Protect, Rest, Sleeptalk, Strength sap, Curse Note: Shares movepool with some of the flower-like pokemon. This explains some of the moves.
Flavor Moves: Torment, NightShade, Calm mind, Confuse ray, Purify, Poison powder, Razor leaf, Petal Blizzard, Petal dance, Leaf tornado, Venom drench, corrosive gas, Stun spore,
Description: The Belladonna is a poisonous plant that has the nickname dubbed the “Deadly Nightshades” Its poison in its leaves and berries is said to cause hallucinations and delirium. Its toxins, while extremely toxic, are used for medicinal purposes as well, some even relating to the nervous system.

Name: Mydrogen
Ability: Hydration (previously Multiscale), Marvel Scale, (Ha: Water Compaction) was previously Ice scales but probably not balanced.
Typing: Water, dragon
Stats: 85/101/98/105/98/86 Bst: 573
Weight: TBD
Relevant Moves: Relevant Moves: Scald, Dragon tail, Hydro pump, Ice beam, Draco meteor, Roost, Liquidation, Dragon dance, Outrage, Clanging scales, Scale Shot, Toxic
Flavor Moves: Flavor moves: Learns every other water move except for exclusives (ie. origin pulse) and Crabhammer/Fishious Rend | Other moves: Dragon breath, Universal Tms
Description: This adds a bulky water type to the tier that still retains the potential to sweep with access to dragon dance. With access to roost it is able to check what it needs to (ie. fluxtape-s) as consistently as drakotomy. This pokemon’s myth is that it has the ability to control different forms of water using its many scales.

Last edited:
Name: Leviastic (Leviathan + Mystic)
Ability: Beast Boost
Typing:
|

Stats: 101 | 79 | 109 | 101 | 101 | 79 (570 BST)
Weight: 250 kg
Relevant Moves: Energy Ball, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Universal TMs, Recover, Wish, Shadow Ball, Power Gem, Ice Beam, Defog, Toxic, Earthquake, Flip Turn
Flavor Moves: Water Pulse, Liquidation, Waterfall, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Bulldoze, Purify, Tail Slap, Bite, Ice Fang, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rush
Description: as my name implied on the Stereotypes discord, Leviastic would return; and so it has. now with a new typing, altered movepool to make alot more sense, Flip Turn, Earthquake and having its defensive stats be swapped so it can check Stereotape alot better. aside from checking Stereotape, its also a good mon all by itself. having reliable recovery, a pivoting move, and offering to defensive teams hazard removal with Defog. thou, Earthquake dos go off its weaker attacking stat, so you'll just prefer clicking Surf or Flip Turn instead.

Name: Rairock (Rain + Rock)
Abilities: Drizzle | Sand Force (HA)
Typing:
|

Stats: 80 | 70 | 115 | 120 | 70 | 60 (515 BST)
Weight: 115.5 kg
Relevant Moves: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Power Gem, Water Pledge, Volt Switch, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Life Dew(?), Weather Ball
Flavor Moves: Wild Charge, Liquidation, Stone Edge, Gyro Ball, Shock Wave, Life Dew, Earthquake, Water Pulse, Rising Voltage
Description: A all in one pokemon that has recovery and that counters all pokemon that are supposed to be countered this slate: its got Water Pledge, Earth Power and its rock STAB to hit Stereotape, its got flash cannon, water pledge and earth power to hit nympheral, and its got all of its elec stab, but SPECIALLY thunder to hit Fluormingo. it even has recovery in Life Dew, altho limited.

Name: Malodus (Malodor + Fungus)
Abilities: Grassy Surge | Poison Point | Neutralizing Gas (HA)
Typing:
|

Stats: 80 | 115 | 60 | 70 | 110 | 90 (525 BST)
Weight: 50 kg
Relevant Moves: Grassy Glide, Synthesis(?), Poison Jab, Coil, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Leech Seed, Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Toxic Spikes
Flavor Moves: Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Acid, Sludge, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Quick Attack, Clear Smog, Poison Gas, Smog, Venom Drench
Description: Really tried to not make this rillaboom 2.0. it has grassy surge to hit nympheral wether or not its faster or slower than it, since it has priority. it also has Neutralizing Gas, ensuring that, even if it dos get KO'd by nympheral, nymph will end up just not getting the boosts, making it vulnerable to the incoming pokemon. (example: fluormingo or any steel type i guess)

Last edited:
Name: Hallucidrake (Hallucinate + Mandrake)
Ability: Soundproof / Aroma Veil / Misty Surge [HA]
Typing:

Stats: 81/49/64/100/169/81 [544 BST]
Weight: 9.0 kg
Relevant Moves:
: Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Extrasensory, Giga Drain, Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Petal Dance, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Terrain Pulse
: Aromatherapy, Growth, Leech Seed, Perish Song, Spikes, Switcheroo, Synthesis, Toxic, Toxic Spikes
Flavor Moves: Universal TMs, Absorb, Amnesia, Astonish, Bullet Seed, Confusion, Corrosive Gas, Dig, Disarming Voice, Double Hit, Fake Tears, Gastro Acid, Grass Knot, Grassy Terrain, Horn Leech, Hypnosis, Ingrain, Magic Coat, Magical Leaf, Mega Drain, Miracle Eye, Misty Terrain, Petal Blizzard, Poison Jab, Poison Powder, Screech, Sludge, Smog, Stun Spore, Weather Ball, Worry Seed, Zen Headbutt
Description: Hallucidrake is a literal mandrake that has come to life. It exudes a hallucinogenic gas that makes others vulnerable to its attacks. Many of its hallucinations lead others to mistake Hallucidrake for a Fairy type! When threatened, it is often found giving a deafening scream. On a more competitive note, Hallucidrake is a dedicated Special Wall who has a good variety in playstyles. Hallucidrake’s new additions give it wider access to Poison type moves, as well as the ability to summon Misty terrain, supposedly through its Hallunations it exudes. This property can both help boost its coverage, as well as boost its own potential in defense and utility.

Last edited:
Name: Cractoxin (Crocodile + Cactus + Toxin)
Abilities: Heatproof/Solar Power/Rough Skin(H)
Typing: Poison/Grass
Stats:
90/45/95/110/100/85

Relevant Moves: Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Earth Power, Sludge Bomb, Baneful Bunker, Spiky Shield, Leech Seed, Weather Ball, Solar Beam, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Morning Sun
Flavor Moves: Poison Sting, Needle Arm, Grassy Glide, Poison Jab, Bullet Seed, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Sludge, Cross Poison, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Sunny Day, Fissure

Description: Cractoxin spends most of its time burrowed in the ground, only with its tail to absorb the sunlight. To avoid fighting and spending energy, its tail is covered with venomous spikes, that will cause itching and nausea to who touched them. But, if needed, it will return to the surface to hunt for prey or to liberate solar energy that was stored.

Last edited:
Name: Bananasty
Abilities: Shed Skin/Chlorophyll (Corrosive)
Typing: Poison/Grass
Stats:
90/103/82/93/82/85 (535)
Relevant Moves: Power Whip, Solar Blade, Toxic, Leech Seeds, Coil, Seed Bomb, Leaf Blade, Sludge Bomb, Weather Ball, Iron Tail, Growth, Aqua Tail, Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Gunk Shot, Sap Strength, Acid Spray, Muddy Water, Rest, Spikes, Glare, Sucker Punch

Description: A few parts Arbok, a few parts Victrebel, and access to corrosive goes well together. Either be a Chloro Growth sweeper or a Corrosive Toxic/Seed/Glare abuser. Or go Shed Rest. This banana snake is very versatile and able to handle many things that come its way.

Name: Rockanuuzle
Abilities: Electric Surge/Guts (Rock Head)
Typing: Electric/Rock
Stats:
100/115/80/85/110/65
Relevant Moves: Stone Edge, Head Smash, Volt Tackle, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Rising Voltage, Calm Mind, Power Gem, Stealth Rock, Nuzzle, Seed Bomb, Energy Ball, Earthquake, Earth Power, Work Up, Bulk Up, Thunder Punch, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Shore Up, Facade

Description: A strangely mixed attacker. Either Rising Voltage with some Rock coverage or a Head Smash, or Guts is always viable.

Name: Lochjaw
Abilities: Strong Jaw/Intimidate (Swift Swim)
Typing: Dragon/Water
Stats:
81/114/100/67/108/75
Relevant Moves: Coil, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Aqua Tail, Liquidation, Outrage, Scald, Crunch, Thunderfang, Iron Tail, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Gunk Shot, Power Whip, Jaw Lock

Description: Jaw Lock can be an interesting move if you can keep the wrong enemy in on you. A fire or water type is prime setup fodder where you can coil or Dance until you’re ready to win. Or just be a rain sweeper with high powered moves that never miss after a boost! Water/Dragon is great stab but Gunk Shot is excellent coverage as the only real resists are either fairies or steels with water resistant types which can sadly this thing can’t handle grass or water mixed with steels all too well.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Pokemon: Luffacoa [Luffa + Lucoa (derivative of Quetzalcoatl, don't ask me how)]
Type:

Ability: Shed Skin / Fluffy / Natural Cure
Stats: 82 / 80 / 75 / 90 / 65 / 115
Moves:
Physical: Earthquake, Liquidation, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Flip Turn​
Special: Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Scald, Surf​
Status: Defog, Dragon Dance, Haze, Heal Bell, Life Dew, Toxic, Trick​
+universal TMs​
Description: A Pokemon that can either go bulky or go fast. While Water/Dragon is a great defensive typing, it doesn't resist most of the key physical types (Fighting, Dark, Bug), so Fluffy helps resist certain physical moves, and the doubled Fire damage does not matter as this Pokemon quadruple resists Fire. This especially helps with Fluxtape-Stereo, whose main STABs are contact moves. Additionally, Luffacoa can forgo Fluffy for Natural Cure and run fast pivot sets. Natural Cure lets Luffacoa switch into Fire moves and Scald without fearing burns, allowing to even run (really bad) Dragon Dance sets. Run Trick Toxic/Flame Orb it'll be really funny I swear.

oakanda.png
oakanda_shiny.png

Pokemon: Oakanda [Oak + Anaconda]
Type:

Ability: Battle Armor / Shed Skin / Anger Point
Stats: 75 / 115 / 130 / 70 / 85 / 55
Moves:
Physical:
Power Whip, Wood Hammer, Gunk Shot, Poison Fang, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Crunch, Power Trip, Wrap
Special: Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Energy Ball
+universal TMs
Full Movepool: https://pastebin.com/yarZjeNH
Description: woah!!!! a sprite and a full movepool?????? how did i do that!?!?!!? Either way, cool physical wall that helps deal with things like Jungape. Cool tools like Glare, STAB Poison Fang, and Taunt.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:gigalith::manectric:
Pokémon: Pebbolt
Abilities: Sand Rush / Volt Absorb | HA: Plus
Typing:

Base Stats: 81 HP / 122 Atk / 93 Def / 73 SpA / 109 SpD / 60 Spe [BST: 538]
Moves:

Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Wild Charge, Zing Zap, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Superpower, Megahorn

Thunderbolt, Thunder, Volt Switch, Discharge, Power Gem, Solar Beam, Meteor Beam, Earth Power, Scorching Sands

Moonlight, Defog, Stealth Rock, Magnet Rise, Sandstorm
AUM
Intended roles: Physical Wallbreaker, Hazard Setter, Sand Sweeper
Description: WIP

Last edited:

Magmajudis

Title pending
Pokemon: Ryvern
Abilities: Unaware
Typing:

Base Stats: 95/115/95/65/80/70 (510 BST)
Relevant Moves: Liquidation, Dragon Tail, Scald, Spikes, Recover, Earthquake, Dragon Dance
Flavor Moves: I'll add them later
Description: Wall with a decent offensive presence and utility, as well as Unaware. Has DD too.

Pokemon: Pestreelent
Abilities: Poison Touch / (Solar Power)
Typing:

Base Stats: 65/50/70/115/80/70 (450 BST)
Relevant Moves: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Solar Beam, Weather Ball, Psychic, Energy Ball
Flavor Moves: I'll add if it wins.
Description: Sun abuser. Very hard to wall under Sun, but requires a lot of support due to being pretty frail and slow.

Last edited:
Name: Platypad
Ability: Triage / Oblivious | Flower Veil (HA)
Typing:

Stats: 85 / 85 / 85 / 110 / 103 / 82 | 550 BST
Weight: 125 kg
Movepool:
Special: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Weather Ball, Hydro Pump, Scald, Shadow Ball
Physical: Flip Turn, Dragon Tail, Poison Jab, Petal Blizzard, Earthquake
Status: Slack Off, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Roar, Toxic, Aromatherapy, Haze, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Belly Drum
Flavor: Venoshock, Sludge Wave, Poison Sting, Cross Poison, Poison Tail, Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Magical Leaf, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Grassy Glide, Mega Drain, Absorb, Aqua Tail, Liquidation, Surf, Whirlpool, Icy Wind, Zen Headbutt, Extrasensory, Bulldoze, Stomping Tantrum, Rock Slide, Outrage, Shockwave, Draining Kiss, Night Shade, Shadow Claw, Wild Charge, Payback, Assurance, Fling, Pollen Puff, Double Edge, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Body Slam, Covet, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Tackle, Curse, Moonlight, Venom Drench, Poison Powder, Yawn, Defense Curl, Attract, After You, Charm, Psych Up, Life Dew, Amnesia, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hail, Sandstorm, Grassy Terrain, Safeguard, Wide Guard, Block, Helping Hand

A lazy pokemon based on a platypus and a lily pad.
Reasoning: Can function as an offensive or defensive check to Nympheral, with options like Flip Turn and Spikes helping it wherever its offensive matchups fail it. Weather Ball does destroy Flourmingo, and is quite strong if Sun or even Rain is active. It also Speed creeps Fluxtape-S. A lack of boosting moves keeps it in check, and all it can do to Gargogunk is Flip Turn away.

Name: Corundell
Ability: Prankster / Rough Skin | Sand Force (HA)
Typing:

Stats: 50 / 100 / 150 / 50 / 100 / 105 | 555 BST
Weight: 89 kg
Movepool:
Physical: Diamond Storm, Earthquake, Zing Zap, Extreme Speed, U-turn, Body Press, Dual Wingbeat, Explosion
Status: Recover, Pain Split, Thunder Wave, Heal Bell, Magnet Rise, Teleport
Flavor: Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Blast, Rock Tomb, Smack Down, Meteor Beam, Power Gem, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Shock Wave, Zap Cannon, Wild Charge, Volt Switch, Spark, Thunder Shock, Earth Power, Bulldoze, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Rock Smash, Acrobatics, X-Scissor, Lunge, Iron Defense, Cosmic Power, Calm Mind, Amnesia, Psych Up, Heal Pulse, Ally Switch, Helping Hand, Metal Sound, Screech, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Magic Room, Guard Swap, Speed Swap, Guard Split, Reflect,

An ancient man-made pokemon based on winged scarab pendants, which combine traits of beetles and birds. It's powered by a mysterious gem that radiates energy.
Reasoning: A pretty solid offensive pivot thanks to Diamond Storm and good all-around coverage. A Band set 2HKOs Flourmingo and outspeeds Fluxtape and Thermabsorb, making it a Sand-abusing check to sun teams. It also has tons of more gimmicky sets that focus around Prankster and/or Diamond Storm/Body Press shenanigans.

Name: Albatzu
Ability: Levitate | Dry Skin (HA)
Typing:

Stats: 80 / 95 / 115 / 110 / 75 / 85 | 560 BST
Weight: 107 kg
Movepool:
Special: Scald, Hydro Pump, Surf, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Hurricane, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Weather Ball
Physical: Dragon Tail, Flip Turn, Rapid Spin, Earthquake,
Flavor: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Scale Shot, Twister, Dragon Breath, Liquidation, Whirlpool, Brine, Dive, Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Bubble, Aqua Tail, Waterfall, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Acrobatics, Dual Wingbeat, Air Slash, Fly, Aerial Ace, Wild Charge, Shock Wave, Icy Wind, Solar Beam, Snarl, Payback, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Hail, Aqua Ring, Life Dew, Helping Hand, Roar,

A white, bird-winged koi fish with a blue spot on its head and a long, serpentine tail
Reasoning: A pivot that can function offensively or defensively depending on the needs of the team. The bulk lets it handle Adamant Fluxtape's Wild Charge, either avoiding a OHKO after Stealth Rock with 0 bulk investment, or avoiding a 2HKO after Leftovers with maximum bulk investment. It has two great STAB combinations in Draco Meteor/Hydro Pump and Scald/Dragon Tail, as well as solid coverage and utility options to back them up. Also provides a nice Rain pokemon that heavily threatens other weather setters.

Last edited:
Flavor sub!

Name: Circower (Circle + Power/Tower/Cower)
Ability: Stakeout | Telepathy (Power Spot)
Type:

Stats: 70 | 50 | 110 | 130 | 95 | 45 (BST: 500)
Weight: 26.8 kg
Height: 2.4m
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Stone Edge, Secret Power, Pursuit
Special: Meteor Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Power Gem, Psyshock
Status: Baton Pass, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Stealth Rocks, Teleport, Thunder Wave, Trick Room, Whirlwind

Flavor Moves: universal TMs, Bide, Psywave, Explosion, Self-Destruct, Hyper Beam, Discharge, Signal Beam, Rising Voltage, Ancient Power, Shock Wave, Charge Beam, Terrain Pulse, Rock Blast, Stored Power, Iron Defense, Magic Coat, Rock Polish, Ally Switch, Barrier, Block, Cosmic Power, Double Team, Eerie Impulse, Endure, Flash, Focus Energy, Gravity, Helping Hand, Psych Up, Spite, Telekinesis, Wonder Room
Description:
Competitive: Specifically made it bulky enough to counter Fluormingo, with Iron Head only 2HKOing (3HKOing, with a significant Defense investment) and is slow enough to prevent Gyro Ball from being an issue. Thunderbolt is powerful enough to OHKO in turn with maximum special attack invetment. Stakeout is to discourage switching out. This may become an issue in the future, however, its relatively poor coverage means it has to rely on its stab, making Cosmole a solid counter and Akanalud a safe check.
Flavor: The original concept was a lightningrod, a spire that extends into the air to intercept lightning. This wasn't quite distinctive enough to make into a Pokemon however, but I suddenly thought of Stonehenge and the idea was born. Circower is basically five pillars that spreads lightning between them to form magic circles. The Pokemon was also heavily influenced in designing a counter to Fluormingo. I accidentally saw Palpitoad's sub with Magnet Pull, which I immediately regretted because I so very much wanted to steal it. In an effort to satisfy my dark impulses, I gave it Stakeout as a way of matchup control, effectively preventing it from switching.
Each of the five pillars on Circower consist of thin and long tetrahedrons on the top and bottom, with a single sphere at the center.
On stormy nights, bright lights can be seen emanating from hilltops. These are Circower performing rituals to recharge their energy.

Name: Spoutle (spout + turtle)
Ability: Drizzle | Shell Armor (Volt Absorb)
Type:

Stats: 110 | 60 | 125 | 105 | 70 | 70 (BST: 540)
Weight: 88.8 kg
Height: 4.9m
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Outrage, Body Slam, Heavy Slam, Waterfall, Liquidation, Flip Turn, Gyro Ball
Special: Water Spout, Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump, Hurricane, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Surf, Scald, Muddy Water, Dragon Pulse

Flavor Moves: universal TMs, Flail, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Dive, Brine, Bubble Beam, Dragon Breath, Water Pulse, Twister, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Scale Shot, Dragon Dance, Rest, Sleep Talk, Focus Energy, Rain Dance, Splash, Life Dew
Description:
Competitive: Another rain setter! Because yes!
Drizzle, 110HP with Water Spout and 105 Special Attack makes Spoutle a very strong Pokemon at high health, and capable of easily killing Fluxtape-Stereo. With Drizzle, a powerful team can be formed, turning Spoutle into a FlipTurner support Pokemon akin to Pelipper. Alternatively, Spoutle can simply be used to disrupt enemy teams' weather, and its Special Attack makes it more than capable of going solo. If you choose to forgo Drizzle, Volt Absorb turns Spoutle into a very strong counter to Fluxtape-Stereo, and its offensive prowess is not affected much. Beware of Fluormingo when you run it however, as your attacks all get considerably weaker.
Flavor: I was at my wits end trying to do this. Gamefreak had already done the oarfish and the sea dragon! However, my sister recalled that the Chinese call water spouts "水龙卷", swirling water dragon. It was quite an ingenious idea if I say so myself. I originally wanted Spoutle to have Regenerator for RegenTurn cores, however Fluxtape-Stereo's powerful attacks (seriously, this thing is a tad insane in power level compared to all the other Pokemon! Is this thing healthy?) necessitated an immunizing ability to Electric attacks, to prevent any potential 2HKO.
Spoutle is an enormous leatherback turtle, with its eyes perpetually closed. An enormous water spout comes out of its back, raining down on a large area.
"In ancient times, light drizzles were associated with Spoutle. The Pokemon were hence worshipped by farmers."

(completed!) (while I go find the speed tiers) (nevermind I can't find the speed tiers, where did that go?)
Name: Nenoki (ne, Japanese for root, + enoki, the mushroom)
Ability: Illuminate | Grassy Surge (Rain Dish)
Type:

Stats: 100 | 90 | 70 | 110 | 115 | 65 (BST: 530)
Weight: 12.7 kg
Height: 0.6m
Relevant Moves:
Physical: Body Slam, Seed Bomb
Special: Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Sludge Wave, Energy Ball, Pollen Puff, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain
Status: Moonlight, Stun Spore, Synthesis, Toxic, Leech Seed

Flavor Moves: universal TMs, Bide, Secret Power, Venoshock, Clear Smog, Mega Drain, Absorb, Endure, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Ingrain, Nature Power, Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Sweet Scent, Worry Seed, Magic Coat, Pain Split, Acid Armor, Aromatherapy, Aromatic Mist, Floral Healing, Forest's Curse, Grassy Terrain, Life Dew, Sleep Powder, Venom Drench
Description:
Competitive: you know, I have this strange feeling this thing is a statblock... no matter! It'll be fine.
Super bulky 110/120/90 stats, with Regenerator and tons of healing makes this the premier defensive option for most teams. This thing stops Nympheral in its tracks, with Stone Edge and +1 Meteor Beam only 2HKOing.
Ok so I had to change that because it was a statblock. No matter, as 100/115 special bulk means it can still handle Nympheral easily. +1 252 Special Attack Meteor Beam into Power Gem can only KO if it crits. In return, Energy Ball cleanly OHKOes with no investment at all. 110 Special Attack and Grassy Surge further augments its prowess, and a slew of support moves makes it a valuable member of any team. Despite this, its 70 defense is a bit miserable, and any resists to its attacks can easily KO it in turn. Such counters include Thermasorb, Fluxtape-Stereo and many others.
Flavor: No funny creation story this time. Please don't downvote me because of that.
"When you pass through a forest, remember to stop by the glowing Nenoki. They are said to bring good luck."

Last edited:
Tygonami: The Stormbringer Pokemon (combination of Typhoon, dragon, and tsunami )
Ability: Storm Drain/ Lightning Rod / Drizzle
Typing: Water/Dragon
HP: 105
ATK: 90
DEF: 90
SPA: 90
SPD: 90
SPE: 95
Weight: 305 lbs (138.35 kg)
Notable Moves: Surf, Scald, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Liquidation, Aqua Jet, Flip Turn Rain Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Outrage, Breaking Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hurricane, Haze, Air Slash, Roost, Defog, Earthquake, Weather Ball, Coil, Earthquake, Rest, Psychic, all Universal TMs.

Description: Tygonami brings the rain to Stereotypes! With a wide special movepool, great bulk, Two great physical boosting moves, good support moves, and 3 excellent abilities, this storm dragon is very versatile. You can wash away opponents with a Drizzle specs set or a rain-boosted dd/ Coil set, or play more defensively as a wall to powerful attackers such as Fluxtape with it's immunity abilities. Despite Tygonami's strengths, it has mostly average to below average stats, and Physical attacking sets suffer from a lack of coverage.

(WIP) (while I go find the speed tiers) (nevermind I can't find the speed tiers, where did that go?)
Nympheral (151)
Skappa, Storvark (130)
Fluxtape (126)
Gorilax (122)
Spirox (117)
Slashowa (115)
Wesgranit (110)
Laopharsi (109)
Fuscicea (105)
Prairret, Thermasorb (100)
Harzodia, Magroach (90)
Nimbustorm, Cosmole, Glaciallo (85)
Dojodo, Spincaba, Whiscamp, Pharaoach (80)
Jungape (79)
Gargogunk (78)
Fluxtape-Stereo (76)
Heraleo (75)
Beetilient (70)
Resonake (67)
Clavelye, Dullaham, Gencook (60)
Fluormingo (58)
Burrodger (55)
Cetaidon (50)
Drakotomy (40)
Correept (32)
Akanalud (9)

And now for my subs.

Name: Leviaquan (Leviathan + Aqua)
Abilities: Pressure / Hydration (Storm Drain)
Typing: Water / Dragon
Stats: 115 / 100 / 70 / 85 / 85 / 85 (540 BST)
Weight: 500 kg / 1102.3 lb

Relevant Moves (Universal TMs: Yes)
Phys: Aqua Tail, Dragon Tail, Drill Run, Lash Out, Liquidation, Retaliate, Outrage, Waterfall
Spec: Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Origin Pulse
Flavor Moves: Aqua Ring, Brutal Swing, Brine, Dive, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rush, Ice Fang, Life Dew, Rain Dance, Screech, Skull Bash, Water Pulse

Flavor: It's a gigantic aquatic worm-like creature based on the Leviathan. That's... basically Gyarados adjacent, now that I think about it. Except Gyarados is based more on the Chinese Dragon so I guess it works out? Anyways, big ol blue sea serpent that looks menacing. Probably with extras on it so it's not just a tube.

Description: Tanky and strong with no real weakpoints besides lowish physdef... but the HP can sponge it well enough even if nothing stands out as stellar here. It's got enough in terms of physical moves, while Storm Drain turns opposing water types from "basically free" to "actually free" if they're clicking the STAB moves... Even if it doesn't have anything for that beyond triple pulse and Draco. It should be fine, though.

Name: Ananacid (Ananas + Acid)
Abilities: Triage / Liquid Ooze (Harvest)
Typing: Grass / Poison
Stats: 84 / 66 / 89 / 102 / 126 / 63 (530 BST)
Weight: 54.2 kg / 119.5 lb

Relevant Moves (Universal TMs: Yes)
Spec: Clear Smog, Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Mirror Coat, Sludge Bomb
Status: Calm Mind, Corrosive Gas, Healing Wish, Leech Seed, Strength Sap, Synthesis, Toxic
Flavor Moves: Absorb, Acid, Acid Spray, Growth, Ingrain, Lunge, Magical Leaf, Mega Drain, Pin Missile, Razor Leaf, Rollout, Solar Beam

Flavor: So basically it's a pineapple that walks on its 'leaves' instead of having limbs, upside down. Yes, that is seriously what I'm doing. I can't pass up on how good of a name Ananacid is. Unripe pineapples are somewhat dangerous, possibly even poisonous, so it fits the typing well. Might be relatively green-gray or something, since that's around how unripe pineapples are colored.

Description: Ananacid is a chunky special tank that has multiple sources of ways to be annoying while avoiding being passive. It doesn't have a whole lot, but it doesn't need a whole lot, either. 252+ Giga Drain lets it one-shot noted threat Nympheral unless the latter invests heavily into special bulk (with Triage letting it pop before it moves), and Ananacid's chunky enough to survive whatever can be thrown at it beforehand. Unfortunately it gets held back by a defensive typing that's... mediocre at best when you put aside the poison immunity, and its non-Triage abilities are both incredibly niche. There's probably some sort of funny Harvest set you can do though.

Name: Tesloth (Tesla + Sloth)
Ability: Comatose / Truant / Long Reach
Typing:

Stats: 75 / 120 / 95 / 90 / 75 / 85 (BST: 540)
Weight: 5.9 kg
Relevant Moves: Nuzzle, Fusion Bolt, Stone Edge, Yawn, Slack Off, Volt Switch, Ice Punch, Bulk Up
Flavor Moves: Rock Slide, Spark, Wake-Up Slap, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Description: Tesloth is designed to check Fluormingo. Comatose prevents it from being affected by Will-O-Wisp, and Fusion Bolt is able to 1hko 252 HP 0 Def Fluormingo, while being 3hko'd by Fluormingo's Iron Head. Because of this, it can safely switch in on Fluormingo, and likely force it to switch out. Ice Punch is Tesloth's main form of coverage, hitting Ground- and Grass-types SE. Slack Off gives it reliable recovery, Stone Edge is just always a nice STAB to have, Nuzzle allows it to easily spread paralysis if needed, and Bulk Up allows it to wallbreak effectively, even if its middling speed prevents Tesloth from sweeping reliably.

woo

You'll be UNDER MY WHEELS
is a Pre-Contributor
Name: Colossea
Typing: Water / Dragon
Abilities: Technician / Swift Swim
Stats: 80 | 90 | 100 | 120 | 85 | 70
Weight: 130.8 kg
Height: 7 meters.
Relevant Moves: Air Cutter, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Knock Off, Liquidation, Outrage, Shock Wave, Thunder Fang, Water Pulse
Flavor Moves: Universal TMs, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Rage, Bubble, Hail, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Natural Gift, Pain Split, Life Dew, Roar, Metal Claw, Mirror Coat, Dive
Description: It's a big dragon that can use some unused moves like Air Cutter, Shock Wave, Dragon Breath paired with its 120 spa and Technician. It can also use Physical sets and be a Rain abuser.

Name: Panthox (Panther + Toxic)
Ability: Chlorophyll/Ripen
Stats: 75 | 112 | 72 | 85 | 72 | 116 (BST: 532)
Weight: 62kg
Height: 1.5m
Relevant Moves: U-Turn, Poison Jab, Power Whip, Sucker Punch, Wild Charge, Play Rough, Hone Claws, Swords Dance, Grav Apple, Parting Shot
Flavor Moves: Natural Gift, Acrobatics, Bite, Covet, Cross Poison, Crunch, Crush Claw, Chip Away, Cut, Extreme Speed, Facade, Feint Attack, First Impression, Foul Play, Frustration, Fury Cutter, Fury Swipes, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Lick, Lunge, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Poison Fang, Poison Tail, Psychic Fangs, Razor Leaf, Retaliate, Return, Scratch, Shadow Claw, Slash, X-Scissor, Thief, Thunder Fang, Vine Whip, Double-Edge, Absorb, Dark Pulse, Echoed Voice, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Leaf Tornado, Leaf Storm, Nature Power, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Round, Venoshock, Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Acid, Dazzling Gleam, Snarl, Apple Acid, Agility, Aromatherapy, Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Camouflage, Charm, Copy Cat, Double Team, Endure, Focus Energy, Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Helping Hand, Leer, Mean Look, Nasty Plot, Noble Roar, Rest, Toxic, Roar, Sand-Attack, Scary Face, Sleep Talk, Strength Sap, Substitute, Syntheses, Swagger, Sweet Scent, Tail Whip, Confide, Sunny Day, Torment, Leech Seed
Description: In conjunction with a sun setter, Panthox is able to punch big holes into the opposing team with its strong physcial attacks, high speed and decent coverage.

Ocelot_evolved_forms_smaller_PNG.png

(art is provided by a friend who gave allowance)

Name: Hippocamdra (Hippocampi + Dragon)
Ability: Moxie/Water Veil
Stats: 80 | 110 | 80 | 75 | 80 | 105 (BST: 530)
Weight: 335kg
Height: 1.9m
Relevant moves: Liquidation, High Horsepower, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Superpower, Icicle Crash, Dragon Hammer, Flip Turn
Flavor Moves: Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Bounce, Breaking Swipe, Brutal Swing, Chip Away, Dive, Double-Edge, Take Down, Outrage, Dragon Tail, Feint Attack, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Rage, Retaliate, Slam, Tail Slap, Tackle, Trash, Waterfall, Zen Headbutt, Feint, Hyper Beam, Surf, Ice Beam, Snore, Frost Breath, Dragon Breath, Dragon Rage, Scald, Hydropump, Twister, Water Pulse, Echoed Voice, Ancient Power, Uproar, Dragon Pulse, Acid Armor, Calm Mind, Screech, Rest, Soak, Sing, Wish, Rain Dance, Mist, Aqua Ring, Agility, Attract, Bulk Up, Curse, Double Team, Swagger, Tail Whip, Taunt, Growl, Haze, Substitute, Glare, Endeavor
Description: With Moxie Hippocamdra can become a potent late-game sweeper. Its great speed allows it to outspeed the majority of the meta. Additionally its decent bulk allows it to take a hit or two.

Name: Astrobeat (Astronaut+Beat)
Ability: Punk Rock/Static/(HA: Solar Power)
Type: Rock/Electric
Weight: 6.3 pounds
Stats: 70/137/95/120/45/87
Relevant Moves: Overdrive, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Knock Off
Flavor Moves: WIP
Flavor: Rock n’ Roll in space *ba dum ching*
Summary: Can run overall attacking sets or physical sets to deal with Fluormingo. It also might run a scarf set to outspeed some other threats in the meta, like (instert threats in the meta here). Solar Power lets it take advantage of the sun that Fluormingo sets, and Punk Rock lets it spam a boosted Overdrive.

Name: Jormupent
Ability: Long Reach/Rough Skin/(HA: Poison Touch)
Type: Water/Dragon
Weight: 999.9 lbs
Stats: 130/125/120/60/65/40
Relevant Moves: Flip Turn, Liquidation, Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Dual Chop, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Coil, Psychic Fangs, Purify
Flavor Moves: we will see
Flavor: Long snek (need i say more?)
Summary: Has high defense to deal with Fluxtape-Stereo easily, and uses Flip Turn, Dragon Tail, and a variety of other moves to spread Poison. It has a unique recovery option in Purify and coverage in Ice Fang, Earthquake, and PsyFangs. It can also be a setup sweeper with Coil.

Name: Devthora
Ability: Beast Boost
Type: Poison/Grass
Stats: 127/67/67/127/101/37
Weight: 42.64 lbs
Relevant Moves: AUM, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Toxic Spikes, Petal Blizzard, Sludge Wave, Petal Dance
Flavor Moves: Grassy Glide, Corrosive Gas, Worry Seed, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Struggle Bug, Constrict
Flavor: Devthora is a poisonous plant that takes control of other plants by draining their energy from them. Its thorns hold a highly potent poison.
Summary: Devthora has decent bulk and a high SPA stat. It also has Spore, albeit low speed. It can act as a status spreader and an offensive mon, while also taking a hit from Nympheryal, even at +1.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)