Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Hello; Is there any way to reset a PS! account's password? I made an account about a month ago but was logged out randomly, and can't seem to get back in. I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I couldn't find a clear answer, sorry. Thank you!

(Sorry if this isn't the right place, either. I figured this was the closest to an FAQ?)

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hello; Is there any way to reset a PS! account's password? I made an account about a month ago but was logged out randomly, and can't seem to get back in. I'm sure this question has been asked many times, but I couldn't find a clear answer, sorry. Thank you!

(Sorry if this isn't the right place, either. I figured this was the closest to an FAQ?)
Hi, I think you need to fill and submit a request here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/password-reset-form/

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but anyway: is there a good reason to keep Pokémon in gen 7 (e.g. moves only obtainable through USUM tutors), or should I just transfer everything to Home?

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but anyway: is there a good reason to keep Pokémon in gen 7 (e.g. moves only obtainable through USUM tutors), or should I just transfer everything to Home?
Hi! I do not personally think it is worth it, as the Pokémon with the Gen VII move tutor move will have it removed should you want to use it competitively. Although you can still use them casually/ and or have them as a trophy of sorts. Also, the Simple Question/Request forum of Wi-Fi is more suited.

Hi I just started an I started playing with my friend. Does multiscale not procc multiple times in a battle? It only worked once against technician +1 sord dance scizor's xscissor even though I got max HP multiple times with roost and leftovers. I eventually lost because he crit eventually and my roost run out.

Tuthur

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hi I just started an I started playing with my friend. Does multiscale not procc multiple times in a battle? It only worked once against technician +1 sord dance scizor's xscissor even though I got max HP multiple times with roost and leftovers. I eventually lost because he crit eventually and my roost run out.
While roosting Dragonite lose the Flying-type thus its Bug resistance and takes twice more damage from X-Scissor, so it makes up for Multiscale.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Good morning! I had actually asked this before, but I think it just kinda got swamped by other questions, so I figured I'd shoot my shot and ask again :bloblul:
For context, when any part of a specific forum is unread, the forum itself is marked in bold, whereas read forums are not (example below)

To get rid of the bold, you either have to read every individual thread in said forum or simply mark the forum(s) as read. While continuously marking forums as read isn't too much of a hassle, it can get a bit repetitive c': is there perhaps maybe a way to "mute" certain forums/subforums/threads so you don't have to go through the process of marking them as read in the first place? Appreciate it either way!

Would it be possible to get the models for the newer Gmax forms implemented into the method where you go :ss/pokemon:?The minisprites are implemented into the :pokemon: feature,but the models aren't.The ones I've found don't work are:
:ss/urshifu-gmax:
:ss/urshifu-rapid-strike-gmax:
:ss/venusaur-gmax:
:ss/blastoise-gmax:

Last edited:
Is there anyone that is good with making DS-style sprites? I'm working on a fangame and development has been really slow due to lack of manpower.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 4)