NOC Bigvivor Mafia Game Thread Day 5

Hmm so my old reads haven't changed but I feel Celever and Nuxl are both town, they feel like M2H and Spiderz but not arguing if that makes sense?
Vizh's posts after he was accused strike me as feeling more pressured compared to his older posts but not sure if that means anything, I think it makes him a little sus though
I also don't feel too good abt UncleYeti, but that's more of a gut feeling lol

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if eli is usually this obsessed with himself and wanting people to make reads on him when he's town but w/o knowing the background or playstyle of a player I would read the majority of his posts as townleaning

Psy is town for reasons I mentioned in a previous post + more confident on this after reading the last 4-5 of his posts

Still unfortunately no elaboration from Whydon on his Dyo read.. very disappointing

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I don't know if eli is usually this obsessed with himself and wanting people to make reads on him when he's town but w/o knowing the background or playstyle of a player I would read the majority of his posts as townleaning

Psy is town for reasons I mentioned in a previous post + more confident on this after reading the last 4-5 of his posts

Still unfortunately no elaboration from Whydon on his Dyo read.. very disappointing
This is good and useful but I'd be interested in a wider range / compilation of reads

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Hmm so my old reads haven't changed but I feel Celever and Nuxl are both town, they feel like M2H and Spiderz but not arguing if that makes sense?
Vizh's posts after he was accused strike me as feeling more pressured compared to his older posts but not sure if that means anything, I think it makes him a little sus though
I also don't feel too good abt UncleYeti, but that's more of a gut feeling lol
I think the same applies to you, a reads list (or even one of those tier lists) would be really nice to fully see your stance atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)