Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity has anyone here legitimately hatched a shiny manaphy from Pokémon ranger? Has anyone ever used the Generation 4 GTS to trade the manaphy egg to a different trainer who saves his/her game and hatches the egg. If it’s not shiny they reset to their last save so that egg has not hatched and then trade it to a different trainer until the egg manaphy finally becomes shiny? It would be great if such an event could be done now.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Out of curiosity has anyone here legitimately hatched a shiny manaphy from Pokémon ranger? Has anyone ever used the Generation 4 GTS to trade the manaphy egg to a different trainer who saves his/her game and hatches the egg. If it’s not shiny they reset to their last save so that egg has not hatched and then trade it to a different trainer until the egg manaphy finally becomes shiny? It would be great if such an event could be done now.
Yes, what you’re describing is possible! That Manaphy egg will never hatch shiny for the person who redeemed the event, but if it’s traded to someone who has the correct TID/SID combo to make it shiny, it will hatch shiny. Those values can also be RNG abused, making it so you can guarantee that that the egg will hatch shiny if you create a save file specifically for it.

I’m fairly certain that Manaphy doesn’t trade on the GTS though (and the official Wi-Fi servers are long dead anyways), so you’d need to do it via local trades.

Last edited:
Suggestions on matching pokeballs for the following shiny variants?

-Zygarde
-Tapu Fini
-Solgaleo
-Lunala
-Necrozma
-Regieleki
-Regidrago

Zygarde: Premier ball

Tapu fini: Moon ball

Solgaleo: Level ball

Lunala: Love ball

Necrozma: Beast/Moon ball

Regieleki: Fast ball

Regidrago: Lure ball

Yes, what you’re describing is possible! That Manaphy egg will never hatch shiny for the person who redeemed the event, but if it’s traded to someone who has the correct TID/SID combo to make it shiny, it will hatch shiny. Those values can also be RNG abused, making it so you can guarantee that that the egg will hatch shiny if you create a save file specifically for it.

I’m fairly certain that Manaphy doesn’t trade on the GTS though (and the official Wi-Fi servers are long dead anyways), so you’d need to do it via local trades.
As a follow up to this post I was wondering if anyone had a shiny Pokémon ranger manaphy and was willing to trade me one. If it could be nicknamed could it be nicknamed Cool Potato as a reference to hot potato where you do not want to be the one with the hot potato, in this instance the trainer who gets the hypothetical manaphy egg wants to be the one with the shiny manaphy hence the opposite of hot potato being cold/cool potato. I understand if that is not possible just like being unable to acquire a legitimate shiny arceus but a boy can dream.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I got Metroid Dread for Christmas and now that I've beat it, I'm back to begging here. I'd say it's good to be back, but I'm here to beg, so...

I'm asking for Friend Balls for catching a Celstella and the following Pokemon in these Balls in Gen 7.

:Nest Ball: :Ferroseed: Ferroseed
:Repeat Ball: :Shuckle: Shuckle with Contrary (a 0 SpA IV would be nice too)
:Dusk Ball: :Stunky: Stunky with Keen Eye
:Dusk Ball: :Skorupi: Skorupi (I really don't want to deal with Ultra Space for breedable Pokemon.)
Edit: Thanks craymond727 for the Ferroseed, Stunky and Skorupi. Especialy because I hatched a Shiny Scorupi! :D

I can offer these Pokemon. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Ditto in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s (or 3 31s and 0 Speed) unless you say you're okay with or want a 0 Atk IV.
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)
:Quick Ball: :Hoothoot: Hoothoot - Bold/Calm
I'm also looking for these Pokemon in Gen 7, preferably with a 0 Atk IV. (A 1 Atk IV also works because I'm using them for Restricted Sparring.) Please don't offer Shiny Pokemon because Shinies don't feel special to me unless I found them myself. I'm willing to hunt for 0 Atk IV Ultra Moon Exclusive Legends for Tornadus or Heatran. Honestly, I'm just asking for the Cherish Ball Pokemon for the best ball and I'm not sure what the second best Ball available in Gen 7 is for Scizor or Escavalier. I have no hope for getting them for them because of how long ago and how limited their events were, but it's worth a try. (Injected Wonder Cards are okay.)

:Nest Ball: or :Quick Ball: :Tornadus: Tornadus
:Heavy Ball: or :Repeat Ball: :Heatran: Heatran
:Cherish Ball: :Fennekin: Fenniken
:Cherish Ball: :Scizor:Scizor
:Cherish Ball: :Karrablast: or :Escavalier: Karrablast/Escavalier

Last edited:
I got Metroid Dread for Christmas and now that I've beat it, I'm back to begging here. I'd say it's good to be back, but I'm here to beg, so...

I'm asking for Friend Balls for catching a Celstella and the following Pokemon in these Balls in Gen 7.

:Nest Ball: :Ferroseed: Ferroseed
:Repeat Ball: :Shuckle: Shuckle with Contrary (a 0 SpA IV would be nice too)
:Dusk Ball: :Stunky: Stunky with Keen Eye
:Dusk Ball: :Skorupi: Skorupi (I really don't want to deal with Ultra Space for breedable Pokemon.)

I can offer these Pokemon. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Ditto in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s (or 3 31s and 0 Speed) unless you say you're okay with or want a 0 Atk IV.
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)
:Quick Ball: :Hoothoot: Hoothoot - Bold/Calm
I'm also looking for these Pokemon in Gen 7, preferably with a 0 Atk IV. (A 1 Atk IV also works because I'm using them for Restricted Sparring.) Please don't offer Shiny Pokemon because Shinies don't feel special to me unless I found them myself. I'm willing to hunt for 0 Atk IV Ultra Moon Exclusive Legends for Tornadus or Heatran. Honestly, I'm just asking for the Cherish Ball Pokemon for the best ball and I'm not sure what the second best Ball available in Gen 7 is for Scizor or Escavalier. I have no hope for getting them for them because of how long ago and how limited their events were, but it's worth a try. (Injected Wonder Cards are okay.)

:Nest Ball: or :Quick Ball: :Tornadus: Tornadus
:Heavy Ball: or :Repeat Ball: :Heatran: Heatran
:Cherish Ball: :Fennekin: Fenniken
:Cherish Ball: :Scizor:Scizor
:Cherish Ball: :Karrablast: or :Escavalier: Karrablast/Escavalier
I can help with ferroseed and shuckle if you just need the ball/ability combos

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Have some competatively viable Phantump's if anyone wants them. They're all Adamant in nature with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and all but two have Frisk ability so you'll need to change the ability if you want. They're all in Premier Balls and were part of my shiny hunt for a shiny Phantump. I'm going to WT them away on Tuesday night, so gives you roughly 48 hours to make a claim.

Last edited:
Can anyone trade me a Modest Misdreavus egg in a Luxury Ball for BDSP? It doesn't have to be in an egg if that's too much. I'd also like to trade an Elekid for a Magby for pokedex completion purposes.

Would someone be willing to touch trade Mesprit? I might want to soft reset for it, but would prefer not to have to beat the E4 every single reset
Sorry for the bump, but still looking for a Mesprit touch trade if anyone can help

edit: helped on discord

Can anyone trade me a Modest Misdreavus egg in a Luxury Ball for BDSP? It doesn't have to be in an egg if that's too much. I'd also like to trade an Elekid for a Magby for pokedex completion purposes.
Do you need a Magby? Or other way around?

Last edited:
Sword player in need of some dragons for a monotype team. LF (any evolution) of Dragalge, Dragonite, Garchomp, and Goodra. Don't have anything specific to trade, but I do have some good IV mons out there somewhere.

In-Game Name: Manni
Switch Friend Code: SW-1916-8670-9790

Hi all, I'm just starting an breeding operation in Brilliant Diamond and looking for some help to kick start the process. Just a preface I am begging for these.

If anyone has a flawless Iv'd mon and another with 0 ivs in speed, spatk and/ or atk I would be so grateful.

If you can afford to be specific any of the following would help even more with correct iv's:
duskull,remoraid, kecleon, parasect, larvitar, squirtle, seedot, togepi, ralts, charmander, corphish, nincada

Unfortunately since i am starting with nothing I don't really have anything to offer. Thank you!

Friend code: SW-1986-5752-7684

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm just starting an breeding operation in Brilliant Diamond and looking for some help to kick start the process. Just a preface I am begging for these.

If anyone has a flawless Iv'd mon and another with 0 ivs in speed, spatk and/ or atk I would be so grateful.

If you can afford to be specific any of the following would help even more with correct iv's:
duskull,remoraid, kecleon, parasect, larvitar, squirtle, seedot, togepi, ralts, charmander, corphish, nincada

Unfortunately since i am starting with nothing I don't really have anything to offer. Thank you!
I've got quite a few 4/5 IV spitbacks I can give you.
Ralts, Gible, Feebas, Pichu, Growlithe, Bagon, Magikarp, Rotom, Meditite, Ghastly, Magnetite, Cleffa, Tyrogue, Nidoran.

The only current way to get a HA Riolu in BDSP is by using an Ability Patch on the one that hatches from Riley's egg (or its offspring), right?

Looking for the Power items (minus Lens) in BDSP, because I always hated the Battle Tower and still do. Will trade for fossils, evo stones, Power Herb, Focus Band, Leftovers, Black Sludge, Light Clay, or other items on request. Please send a PM.

Last edited:
*bzzt*
Hello? Is my transmission getting through? My connection from Arrakis is not great, but I hope my request makes it to Terra successfully. I am in need of a hero, one who can defend all that is good in the known universe by... helping with 3 trade evolutions as well as with 5 Pokemon who need move tutor moves in Gen 7 (8 Pokemon total). CMT if you would like anything in return, as everything is up-to-date there. Thanks in advance!
*bzzt*

Q: Does breeding with legal but not legit (hacked) Ditto have impact on produced offspring?

I recieved an italian 6iv shiny HA Ditto from WT, but the OT is a very sus twitch streamer and I'm questioning the legality of their pokemon. Still, the perfect blue blob makes my breeding efforts so much easier. Assuming the non-Ditto parent is one that I caught myself, will the hatched pokemon be considered illegal? Would that prevent me from transferring them later to Pokemon Bank/Home or using them competitively?

Q: How to spread Eon Ticket in ORAS?

Is there a way to spread Eon Ticket other than via IRL Street Pass? I still have mine on my copy of AS, and I'm willing to help someone out, but can't go to public places due to the obvious global situation.

Last edited:
Q: Does breeding with legal but not legit (hacked) Ditto has an impact on produced offspring?

I recieved an italian 6iv shiny HA Ditto from WT, but the OT is a very sus twitch streamer and I'm questioning the legality of their pokemon. Still, the perfect blue blob makes my breeding efforts so much easier. Assuming the non-Ditto parent is one that I caught myself, will the hatched pokemon be considered illegal? Would that prevent me from transferring them later to Pokemon Bank/Home or using them competitively?
Using modified Pokemon will not have a significant impact on the offspring produced, unless a value is passed that is not naturally gated/checked by breeding mechanics. For example, the breeding process checks will determine which Pokeball the child will inherit, but it does not check whether it can be in that ball in the first place - which can allow for illegal ball combinations to be passed on. Other mechanical tells can also identity hacking to trained spotters. Newer transfer mechanics may be able to catch these incongruences. However,

shiny finder said:
You cannot trade edited Pokémon here (Pokémon which have had any of their data modified after capture/hatching). This includes generated Pokémon (Pokémon which were flat-out created), as well as hacked parents for breeding.
Editing Pokemon and/or breeding with edited Pokemon is strictly prohibited on Smogon. Users caught intentionally doing so may be subject to a wi-fi ban and other penalties.

If you would like to obtain a non-modified/non-hacked Ditto(s) for breeding purposes, there are/were a number of Dittos available from Smogon users that are completely free thanks to their generosity. Currently, in Gen 8, Anubis is providing such a service on the weekends. The instructions to obtain those dittos can be found here. Unfortunately, Eisen has since ended his giveaway for Gen 6-7 Dittos so obtaining Dittos in those generations is more difficult. You may be able to ask around, but even if people have such Dittos they generally do not have the distribution rights (I'm still using Most's Ditto that I got back in 2015, but I don't have distribution rights unfortunately). Probably something I should look into when I have time :/.

Q: How to spread Eon Ticket in ORAS?

Is there a way to spread Eon Ticket other than via IRL Street Pass? I still have mine on my copy of AS, and I'm willing to help someone out, but can't go to public places due to the obvious global situation.
Unfortunately, Eon Ticket distribution for ORAS is exclusively tied to Street Pass and (now) deactivated codes. If you would like to distribute Eon Ticket access, the only way to do so would be to physically meet, or to mail your devices back and forth (not recommended).

However, I think you'll find that since the current Generation is 8, and that Gen 9 is inching closer, the demand for Gen 6 content is relatively limited. The hardcore-ish fans that are still active have generally already obtained the Eon Ticket. Moreover, since Smogon is a global community, attempting to arrange a physical meet-up would likely be prohibitively expensive - especially just to pass an Eon Ticket around. I know you want to be helpful and I'm glad you are, but unfortunately this is not a service that is high in demand.

Answering another question I missed:
Does anyone have a different country drifblim or drifloon with strength sap? I am trying to breed a jellicent with that egg move in generation 7 specifically Ultra Moon. Thank you so much.
Sorry for the delay - I was preoccupied and completely missed this request. You may have already figured this out, but unfortunately, Drifblim does not learn Strength Sap in Gen 7 (nor was it given away as an event). Similarly, Jellicent does not get Strength Sap as an egg move in Gen 7 either. Both Pokemon only gained access to the move in Gen 8.

Hope this all helps to both of you!

BDSP - BD

LF: touch trade trading evolutions and most all the SP exclusives. Don't need every mon. Just the base level unevolved forms is sufficient. I'll evolve and etc by myself

All I have left to complete my nat Dex. Please help lol

FT: high iv mons. Rare/B.P. items. Shinies open to offers just ask and or tell me what u want/need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)