Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf a Ditto that i can start using to breed my own moms for battling in BDSP.

Have basically nothign to offer, as I'm starting fresh.

*dusts self off*

Finally decided to jump into Gen 8 in November. Now slowly filling the dex + breeding competitive new pokes.

Farming Gigantamax Corviknight and keep getting its HA(3 times in a row), I want Pressure. What's the chance of HA in max raids that it is possible to get them?

Really feeling Ability Patch should have allowed HA>Normal too...

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Farming Gigantamax Corviknight and keep getting its HA(3 times in a row), I want Pressure. What's the chance of HA in max raids that it is possible to get them?
Idr the exact number (someone correct me with the actual one if they know) but plugging in a couple random seeds into Raid Finder for 10000 frames I get about an even distribution between Ability 1/2/HA assuming all are available. Small sample size so numbers are rough. This is for a random den.

Event or DLC Dens can throw that off, esp since rare beams in the latter have guaranteed HA. Also if you aren't changing your raid seed each time (i.e. by clearing the den, using a new wishing piece, or letting the date roll past midnight), it'll be the same mon every time.

tldr it varies.

In the end I did get one after 220 resets (cause I obtained 440k Watts). Just to learn Roost is an egg move (and so is Defog but I was going for a Bulk Up set). Lol

Ah Well. Just a hard lesson for the need to properly research beforehand.

In the end I did get one after 220 resets (cause I obtained 440k Watts). Just to learn Roost is an egg move (and so is Defog but I was going for a Bulk Up set). Lol

Ah Well. Just a hard lesson for the need to properly research beforehand.
You can transfer Roost onto your Corviknight by breeding Roost onto a Rookidee, evolving it into Corviknight, then leaving them both in the Nursery with an empty move slot on your Gmax Corviknight.

Does anyone have or is able to breed a Cyndaquil or Torchic for trade in BDSP? Desperately want one for my playthrough so an egg or low level would be nice.

Ideally would be in a Repeat Ball and either Modest/Timid for Cyndaquil or Hasty/Naive for Torchic. I’ll take whatever I can get though
Bumping.

You can transfer Roost onto your Corviknight by breeding Roost onto a Rookidee, evolving it into Corviknight, then leaving them both in the Nursery with an empty move slot on your Gmax Corviknight.
Well too late now. Bred up what I needed and gave it Max Soup.

Is this a new mechanic to gen 8?

On another note, noticed the Shiny Magikarp event. Is there any way to farm these events?

I have many. Do you have Spectrier? Or if you don't, did you already get Glastrier? If not you still have time to choose Spectrier. I'm not really looking to trade for nothing, but at the same time all I really need is that mon and a trade evo for dex.

FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad, Siziilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc.(above person wants just Ditto but for others who might have Spectrier that's some of what I have.)

EDIT: Anton do you have the Destiny Knot item? Even a perfect Ditto w/o that is no use.

i can help with a random ditto

I can get you either or both. Just lmk

Still looking for some pokerus in BDSP if anyone can help out with that.

Mod edit : Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Didn’t remember how to multi quote Been a min since I’ve been on here. Thanks

Last edited:
I have many. Do you have Spectrier? Or if you don't, did you already get Glastrier? If not you still have time to choose Spectrier. I'm not really looking to trade for nothing, but at the same time all I really need is that mon and a trade evo for dex.

FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad, Siziilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc.(above person wants just Ditto but for others who might have Spectrier that's some of what I have.)

EDIT: Anton do you have the Destiny Knot item? Even a perfect Ditto w/o that is no use.
Hey, no spectier im not on Sw/Sh. Im on BDSP. I dp know i need to grab it, but if i remember right it's on a random route.

Hey, no spectier im not on Sw/Sh. Im on BDSP. I dp know i need to grab it, but if i remember right it's on a random route.
np, sry i shoulda read that my brain kinda glosses over bdsp letters. Wacky game, same as Diamond/Pearl mostly, and no ranked:/ Do you not have SwSh?

np, sry i shoulda read that my brain kinda glosses over bdsp letters. Wacky game, same as Diamond/Pearl mostly, and no ranked:/ Do you not have SwSh?
I am goign to be getting in the coming weeks. Partner was goign to grt it for me for Christmas, but i have a PAL switch, and she was planning yo get an NA cart. But if i have it on SwSh i still can't get the mons i to BD for battle tower.

Looking for a female Shroomish I can turn into a dedicated catching 'mon, any IVs/etc. - Preferably in an egg so it has my OT, but not required. Please PM if you can help.

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:
Thinking of making Oddish my next BDSP breeding project, but according to Serebii the only way it gets Strength Sap is through an egg move and the only parent who learns it naturally is Shiinotic. Showdown says Strength Sap is legit tho, so how do I get it on Oddish?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Thinking of making Oddish my next BDSP breeding project, but according to Serebii the only way it gets Strength Sap is through an egg move and the only parent who learns it naturally is Shiinotic. Showdown says Strength Sap is legit tho, so how do I get it on Oddish?
Mons may have an EM when you catch them in the Underground, so that would be my assumption.

What are the best ways to quickly get Pokemon ready for battling in BDSP? While it's better than DPP this is probably the most difficult gen I've had to grind since, from my understanding, the only way to get max IV and proper abilities is by grinding to level 100 and a LONG time in Battle Tower and there are no easy level up methods. I have time this week to wifi battle but this game is making it absurd to do.

Does anyone have a different country drifblim or drifloon with strength sap? I am trying to breed a jellicent with that egg move in generation 7 specifically Ultra Moon. Thank you so much.

Would someone be willing to touch trade Mesprit? I might want to soft reset for it, but would prefer not to have to beat the E4 every single reset

Suggestions on matching pokeballs for the following shiny variants?

-Zygarde
-Tapu Fini
-Solgaleo
-Lunala
-Necrozma
-Regieleki
-Regidrago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)