Smogon SS OU history fanfic [Comments Section]

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
I was think of writing a fanfic about SS OU's history and development, giving personalities to the pokemon from SS OU. I got this idea from ausma 's post on the ou vr thread, and I wanted to write something inspired by that. What do you think? How should I narrate it? Should there be a POV character?

Note: You will find an index of all chapters on Page 4.

Last edited:

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i think that when i click a thread called smogon ss ou history fanfic, ive entered into a contract with you where by the time that thread loads, i am owed the content promised in the title

as for your questions:

thinking about who would play johnny depp in the movie about his life

i think that you should narrate it entirely in falsetto

pov character should be 067 from squid game. there should be a lot of mirrors and other reflective surfaces in the story

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
i think that when i click a thread called smogon ss ou history fanfic, ive entered into a contract with you where by the time that thread loads, i am owed the content promised in the title

as for your questions:

thinking about who would play johnny depp in the movie about his life

i think that you should narrate it entirely in falsetto

pov character should be 067 from squid game. there should be a lot of mirrors and other reflective surfaces in the story
I wasn't planning on adding any audio narration. It was going to be all text. Sorry to disappoint you.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
I wanted to write something goofy and informative that was also a good representation of the SS OU metagame and it's evolution. Think a goofier, campier version on PMD's story based on SS OU. Since the story starts from the Pre-DLC era, I wanted a main character that has been relevant in ou since that time and remains viable to this day. For this reason, I picked a Dragapult as the main character. I'm also considering making Corviknight a secondary main character. And because, I like Primarina a lot, it'll be making a few small appearances here and there. I've started writing and you can expect the first post to be up by Wednesday( or earlier if i feel very inspired ). Thank you all very much for your response.

Last edited:
will there be an audiobook version i am illiterate and it would mean a lot given your emphasis on representation. also if you could please make dragapult a female with adhd and autism that would be awesome and my friend would love it (she is reading this)

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
Can we have a large flock of Mandibuzz that, after being a major force in the first two acts, die out massively in the Crown Tundra arc, but one Mandibuzz keeps going successfully and tries to get the rest of the survivors to return to no avail?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)