Smogon SS OU history fanfic [Comments Section]

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
what have you got so far?
Here's a little teaser. You may not want to read it if you want to go into the story completely blind.
I'll give you all a little teaser. There's a main OU continent, where many different factions(representing the archetypes of OU) are vying for power. They constantly make voyages to discover new pokemon and do research to discover new items. The story starts when a new batch of Mons, i.e the Gen 8 mons have been discovered.

are you taking inspiration from any particular media??? just curious because you mentioned a continent and well in my favorite media there is something called the DARK CONTINENT which is a very mysterious continent home to many unknown creatures and tbh it sounds a lot like what you're writing about so i just want to make sure you are not plagiarizing. tha k u, next for understanding

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
are you taking inspiration from any particular media??? just curious because you mentioned a continent and well in my favorite media there is something called the DARK CONTINENT which is a very mysterious continent home to many unknown creatures and tbh it sounds a lot like what you're writing about so i just want to make sure you are not plagiarizing. tha k u, next for understanding
No, I've never heard of this Dark Continent before.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
I love hunter×hunter! Very cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)