In Progress /weakness /weakness field?

so im dealing with some tendonitis and am using a brace rn and i wasnt going to game but got bored so i found this but i only played till gen 4 so i dont know any of these new pokemon and some one was challenged me accidently and i told them i was new and they were kind enough to teach me a bit and told me about /weakness and so im using it and i play some random gen 8 games and some people play with timer on and as i have a brace on i type slow and often make typos and i try turning it off and i learn you cant if one player wants it on so i was thinking /weakness field so it will tell me the weaknesses of all the pokemon on the field and it could tell you whose pokemon were who so you get your pokemons info and the opposites info cause i would just like to be able to copy and paste without having to know how to spell every pokemons names while typing slow cause im in a brace i mean and wouldnt this help people who broke their hand or dont have a hand please give me and them a hand and get this seen i dont know what post get gone through by some one who can make changes but would be helpful

something i left out this would also be good for when there is a pokemon like regigigus who for the life of me i cant spell when i was playing as well as pokemon with unique typing like the fighting type zapdos i got

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Hi, and welcome to Smogon! (And welcome back to competitive Pokemon playing!)

If you are looking for ways to copy paste a Pokemon's name without typing, you can do it with your mouse cursor by highlighting the Pokemon's name on the battle chat and clicking the right button, which should give you a copy option. We also have a chat function that brings back the last messages you sent by clicking the up arrow instead of writing something, which should give you back the /weakness command without having to type it again.

Also, I recommend the Random Battle's tooltip extension, that includes a type chart of weaknesses for each Pokemon on the field if you hover over them. Be aware to not pay that much attention to damage rolls as they are sometimes bugged.

I hope this helps!

Hi, and welcome to Smogon! (And welcome back to competitive Pokemon playing!)

If you are looking for ways to copy paste a Pokemon's name without typing, you can do it with your mouse cursor by highlighting the Pokemon's name on the battle chat and clicking the right button, which should give you a copy option. We also have a chat function that brings back the last messages you sent by clicking the up arrow instead of writing something, which should give you back the /weakness command without having to type it again.

Also, I recommend the Random Battle's tooltip extension, that includes a type chart of weaknesses for each Pokemon on the field if you hover over them. Be aware to not pay that much attention to damage rolls as they are sometimes bugged.

I hope this helps!
no that is not what im looking for. the tooltip extension sounds close but again is not what im looking for i already i dont want to have to download an extension especially not one you say is bugged i just want to be able to copy and past one thing and one thing only (/weakness field) and have it give me and the weakness and res and immunities of all Pokémon on the field or we could make it even smaller in the command and do (/wf) what im talking about is prob like 3 lines of code maybe even less not a whole other extension and i dont want to have to copy and paste a Pokemons name cause i have tried to copy something from within the app and it didnt work i had to open Note pad for it to let me copy /weakness i could paste no problem but it doesnt let me copy something for what ever reason

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Something akin to this is currently in progress - supporting typing simply /weakness and getting the weaknesses of the opposing mon on the field. We're not planning to do more than that at present since it is not "3 lines of code".
Have a nice day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)