OU OU Fall Seasonal - Round 5 [Losers Only]

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor

OU Fall Seasonal
Hosted by Milo, TPP, and Abhi

Hello everyone and welcome to the third installment of OverUsed Seasonal! This tournament will give players a chance to compete against each other on a level playing field with the winner being one step closer to winning the coveted OU Ribbon

This is a double elimination tournament, which will most likely last around 16 weeks and should end sometime in November.

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard SS OU tournament
  • The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination
  • Changing teams between matches is allowed
  • All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are not required until semifinals, but you should save them in the case of a disagreement; it is the only way to settle disputes!
  • Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link: Rules

All standard clauses apply:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.

Losers Bracket:

CDW Enrique  vs  robjr
Rubiaa  vs  XelloW
Career Ended
 vs  Aggrometaile
Fc  vs  GuardArc
Coolcodename  vs  dragonitenb
Fragments
 vs  TDR
Inder  vs  false
Skooma
 vs  Sagiri
PandaDoux  vs  Jordy004
ADF Test  vs  JustFranco
Weaselfie
 vs  salt on me
Khudgharz  vs  udongirl
Chonk Tom™  vs  jay
pppppp  vs  Fluore
Yourwelcomethanku  vs  Queenzz
GasaiYunoSan  vs  Slip
Lazy Ares  vs  devin
Rasar  vs  Tenebricite
HANTSUKI  vs  Huargensy
I am bu  vs  IdolCian
Nowelle
vs  LoSconosciuto
Goblin  vs  ong
Aurellavs  Dark Shion
Nick  vs  sasha
Shafofficiel
 vs  Hax Believer
dex  vs  dahli
Scarlet Stars  vs  hariyana grande
haxlolovs  Haru
Pohjisvs  hot_dogs
EviGaro  vs  rockdender
altanati vs  Plunder
MisterWN  vs  SpectralThief

Last edited:

OU Fall Seasonal
Hosted by Milo, TPP, and Abhi

Hello everyone and welcome to the third installment of OverUsed Seasonal! This tournament will give players a chance to compete against each other on a level playing field with the winner being one step closer to winning the coveted OU Ribbon

This is a double elimination tournament, which will most likely last around 16 weeks and should end sometime in November.

Specific Rules
  • This is a standard SS OU tournament
  • The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination
  • Changing teams between matches is allowed
  • All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are not required until semifinals, but you should save them in the case of a disagreement; it is the only way to settle disputes!
  • Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link: Rules

All standard clauses apply:
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.

Losers Bracket:

CDW Enrique  vs  [Winner of robjr vs LNumbers]
Rubiaa  vs  XelloW
Career Ended  vs  Aggrometaile
Fc  vs  GuardArc
Coolcodename  vs  dragonitenb
Fragments  vs  TDR
Inder  vs  false
Skooma  vs  martinvtran
PandaDoux  vs  Jordy004
ADF Test  vs  JustFranco
Weaselfie  vs  salt on me
Khudgharz  vs  udongirl
Chonk Tom™  vs  jay
pppppp  vs  Fluore
Yourwelcomethanku  vs  Yves Stone
GasaiYunoSan  vs  Slip
Lazy Ares  vs  devin
Rasar  vs  Tenebricite
HANTSUKI  vs  [Loser of Huargensy vs Drafeu-kun]
I am bu  vs  IdolCian
Nowelle  vs  LoSconosciuto
Goblin  vs  ong
Aurella  vs  Dark Shion
Nick  vs  sasha
Shafofficiel  vs  Hax Believer
dex  vs  dahli
Scarlet Stars  vs  hariyana grande
haxlolo  vs  Haru
Pohjis  vs  hot_dogs
EviGaro  vs  Misterioussaint
Scoptile  vs  Plunder
[Loser of Alpha1013 vs MisterWN]  vs  SpectralThief
Brother I won my game! I should be on winners bracket

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)