SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Are Gust, Wing Attack and Fly "wind moves"? I did see a new flag that these moves all used, which could be it.

EDIT: Also, can you provide a screenshot of the game showing off the "cutting move" and "wind move" text?
I...have no way of knowing that, actually! Someone would need to have either have a Kilowattrel or a Bramblin to test.

Field54 appears to be for "slicing" moves?
List:
Code:
Cut
Razor Leaf
Slash
Fury Cutter
Air Cutter
Aerial Ace
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Air Slash
X-Scissor
Psycho Cut
Cross Poison
Sacred Sword
Razor Shell
Solar Blade
Behemoth Blade
Stone Axe
Ceaseless Edge
Population Bomb
Kowtow Cleave
Bitter Blade
Aqua Cutter

If I were a betting man and Loaded Dice halved the chance for the lower values and added that evenly to the upper values then that end up being an average BP of 202.5 (factoring in STAB)

I’m a little late to the party because there was likely plenty of opportunity to see the BP of Ice Spinner paying attention to streams, but holy hell, that’s a massive coverage buff to so many Pokémon. H-Lilligant just has its move set fully mapped out now with grass stab / fight stab / Ice Spinner / VD. Bronzing can now actually hurt the Garchomps it’s been answering. Plus just the scope of what can actually learn it…. Toxapex? Dragonite!? What a neat spin on competitive Pokémon we’re getting this gen.

Edit: Sorry, I mistakenly thought it worked like rapid spin from the name. For the sake of not spreading misinformation I’ll remove that.

Last edited:
I’m a little late to the party because there was likely plenty of opportunity to see the BP of Ice Spinner paying attention to streams, but holy hell, that’s a massive coverage buff to so many Pokémon. H-Lilligant just has its move set fully mapped out now with grass stab / fight stab / Ice Spinner / VD. Bronzing can now actually hurt the Garchomps it’s been answering. Plus just the scope of what can actually learn it…. Rapid Spin Toxapex? Rapid Spin Dragonite!? What a neat spin on competitive Pokémon we’re getting this gen.
Wait what? It works as hazard removal in addition to erasing terrains?

Field54 appears to be for "slicing" moves?
List:
Code:
Cut
Razor Leaf
Slash
Fury Cutter
Air Cutter
Aerial Ace
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Air Slash
X-Scissor
Psycho Cut
Cross Poison
Sacred Sword
Razor Shell
Solar Blade
Behemoth Blade
Stone Axe
Ceaseless Edge
Population Bomb
Kowtow Cleave
Bitter Blade
Aqua Cutter
Also, is there a way to know how much the Sharpness ability buff them or no ? Thanks.

Hey does anyone know the full list of version exclusives? There's a few that have already been confirmed and obviously the paradox pokemon but I feel like there's gotta be more and I don't want to make my decision on what game to get before I know them all.

Oh wow. ANOTHER physical electric move exclusive to an electric type that most physical electric types would appreciate!
Well, hey, at least pawmi may actually make use of it.

Would be much worse to have another 160 BP steel stab case instead o.o

I guess all that complaining about Scald paid off. You're welcome. :psysly:

Does anyone know where to find a Dawn Stone or two? I can't wait to try out the new, massively buffed Gallade when the game is out.
I've found a handful of these just going around...

I'm not sure if there's "guaranteed spawns" like for SwSh, but I've found all kind of items including 2 dawn stones and like 4 fire stones on the ground.

Also there was a seller that sold elemental stones though i think it was just fire/water/grass...

I went with Dragon for Suicune if it's a fusion of 3 beats and Dragon seems to be closest to mixing Water/Fire and Electric. Ghost for the whole rebith lore.

As for Virizion I want it to keep the Fighting common type and add the last material/nature type of Ground.

Besides Ground/Fighting seems like a strong offensive type.
Yeah I was thinking Water/Dragon as well for P-Suicune.

Though I suspect they won't do Fighting/Ground for it as that already is a typing for a Paradox pokemon (Great Tusks). My guess is Fighting/Dragon or Fighting/Dark. (Though I wish it would keep the Grass type).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)