Tournament PUWC III - Week One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
I havent been paired up i think

hey uhm, would youhappen to know why im not on the Northeast Team, even though i signed up for it?

hey uhm, am i on the Northeast team?
Hi. Unfortunately, this tournament doesn't allow for everyone who signs up to get picked. Only twelve players from each region get selected to play, and US Northeast has a lot of people who play the tier extensively picked for their roster. I'm sorry but you missed out :(

Hi. Unfortunately, this tournament doesn't allow for everyone who signs up to get picked. Only twelve players from each region get selected to play, and US Northeast has a lot of people who play the tier extensively picked for their roster. I'm sorry but you missed out :(
hey its ok, so is it for the entire week, or new players every week (by the way this is my first WC so im pretty new to this)

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
hey its ok, so is it for the entire week, or new players every week (by the way this is my first WC so im pretty new to this)
For the rest of the tournament I'm afraid. The rosters are picked before the tournament starts and they don't change :( I wish you better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)