Sports 2023 MLB

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Now that I am back from my trip it's time to start up the 2023 MLB thread/fantasy league. I will shortly post last year's teams if everyone could go about and claim them for this season that'd be great.

We need to decide on any rule changes to implement before this upcoming season as well as settle on a date for me to finalize keeper costs.

biggie

champ
this seems interesting, I might wanna join even though I'm clueless :P
Clueless Sticker - Clueless - Discover & Share GIFs
if you actually want to actively participate then fine, i will see if i can get you in. but we've had a pretty serious league running for quite some time. so if you're just joining for the lulz, i'd kindly ask you to not.

if you actually want to actively participate then fine, i will see if i can get you in. but we've had a pretty serious league running for quite some time. so if you're just joining for the lulz, i'd kindly ask you to not.
I'll try to be as active as I can, however I may need a rundown so that I don't accidentally break any rules :row:

biggie

champ
I'll try to be as active as I can, however I may need a rundown so that I don't accidentally break any rules :row:
alright. this all depends on us having the space also. there are two people ahead of you who already want to join the league.

Keepers:

Trea Turner - $23
Julio Rodriguez - $21
Bobby Witt Jr. - $15.50
Brandon Woodruff - $14
Alek Manoah - $9
---
TOTAL CAP HIT: $83

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Keepers:

Bo Bichette - $21
Matt Olson - $15
Adolis Garcia - $8.5
Dylan Cease - $26
Ryan Pressly - $18

Total: $88.50 (I forget whether we round up or down).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)