NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
THE VIBE™

MEETING GRAHAM NORTON
Psy - I reckon Psy's frantic posting is, while generally towny, NAI for Psy. They seem to be producing genuine content though so I reckon they're town. I hate their vote on me though.
Schia - Overall good content. Couple of things throw me off a bit but last time I applied a read to someone for the same reason... it was Nuxl.
Laurel - Hasn't done anything to make me think he's scum yet, so he's probably town.
realiti - Pretty good entry with the exception of maybe one post which seems a bit too brazen to be scum.

WHO THE HELL IS [PLAYER]
TBZ - one post does not do plenty.
M24 - really yet to do anything.
OM - Too little content.
HH - Too little content. Quite the handful of posts though.
Vizh - Same as HH.
AG - Different entrance to last game gives town points, but they have a ping. Never scum with Psy fwiw.

FINDING OUT YOUR FAVOURITE ENTRY THAT WON THE TELEVOTE GOT DICKED BY THE JURY
Caffeine - Sheep TBZ.
LS - This is a very slight lean. There's a couple of pings and I didn't really like the response to my vote.
Celever - Not much content, decent number of posts, I'd expect more from town!Celever.

Vote: Celever

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Early reads after catching up:

Town:
psy
CaffeineBoost
Celev
Laurel
ThunderBallz
Aura Guardian - Felt a lot worse about them before they made the 3 questions

50/50:
Schia
Vizh
realiti

Scum:
LS

Obviously don't feel super confident about any of these rn except Aura Guardian

Q1. What do you enjoy about mafia?

Q2. What do you like/dislike about rolling town?

Q3. What do you like/dislike about rolling wolf?

Q4. Who's your favorite artist and why should I listen to them?

Q5. Do you think your mom would be a good wolf?
Q1. I admittedly haven't played all that much traditional maf, but I'm really into understanding the game logic behind social deduction games, learning tells and the like.

Q2. Tbh, it's usually a huge pressure reliever on my back, I obviously don't have to try as hard to not appear sus, at least that's how my brain proccesses it.
I'll usually have a preference for having a role of some kind, but being vanilla townie isn't the end of the world.

Q3. Again, partly dislike the slight pressure to appear "towny", find it a lot harder to pretend to be town as wolf than properly playing the town role as town. However i do like the idea of conspiring with a smaller group of mafs/wolves to beat a larger group of players, finding some kind of strategy or even figuring some kind of fall guy are some of the aspects i like.

Q4. Very small artist I got to know from touring around my city a couple of times, I definitely don't recommend you listening to them if you don't know french though. Big fan of techno music in general or video game ost's.

Q5. Don't you talk about my mom like that :changry:

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
THE VIBE™

MEETING GRAHAM NORTON
Psy - I reckon Psy's frantic posting is, while generally towny, NAI for Psy. They seem to be producing genuine content though so I reckon they're town. I hate their vote on me though.
Schia - Overall good content. Couple of things throw me off a bit but last time I applied a read to someone for the same reason... it was Nuxl.
Laurel - Hasn't done anything to make me think he's scum yet, so he's probably town.
realiti - Pretty good entry with the exception of maybe one post which seems a bit too brazen to be scum.

WHO THE HELL IS [PLAYER]
TBZ - one post does not do plenty.
M24 - really yet to do anything.
OM - Too little content.
HH - Too little content. Quite the handful of posts though.
Vizh - Same as HH.
AG - Different entrance to last game gives town points, but they have a ping. Never scum with Psy fwiw.

FINDING OUT YOUR FAVOURITE ENTRY THAT WON THE TELEVOTE GOT DICKED BY THE JURY
Caffeine - Sheep TBZ.
LS - This is a very slight lean. There's a couple of pings and I didn't really like the response to my vote.
Celever - Not much content, decent number of posts, I'd expect more from town!Celever.

Vote: Celever
Not much content? :smogthink: Have to say I disagree, who do you accredit with getting us out of RVS lol

Find it strange that you put Vizh into neutral when many players have taken a side on him already but hey. Also, too many people (including me) are townreading / leaning realiti and it's making me nervous.

Celever

no longer hibernating
I'm just gonna come out and say that I think Psy's scumbuds advised him to stonewall me lol, completely different character and tone since yesterday

Celever

no longer hibernating
Early reads after catching up:

Town:
psy
CaffeineBoost
Celev
Laurel
ThunderBallz
Aura Guardian - Felt a lot worse about them before they made the 3 questions

50/50:
Schia
Vizh
realiti

Scum:
LS

Obviously don't feel super confident about any of these rn except Aura Guardian

Q1. I admittedly haven't played all that much traditional maf, but I'm really into understanding the game logic behind social deduction games, learning tells and the like.

Q2. Tbh, it's usually a huge pressure reliever on my back, I obviously don't have to try as hard to not appear sus, at least that's how my brain proccesses it.
I'll usually have a preference for having a role of some kind, but being vanilla townie isn't the end of the world.

Q3. Again, partly dislike the slight pressure to appear "towny", find it a lot harder to pretend to be town as wolf than properly playing the town role as town. However i do like the idea of conspiring with a smaller group of mafs/wolves to beat a larger group of players, finding some kind of strategy or even figuring some kind of fall guy are some of the aspects i like.

Q4. Very small artist I got to know from touring around my city a couple of times, I definitely don't recommend you listening to them if you don't know french though. Big fan of techno music in general or video game ost's.

Q5. Don't you talk about my mom like that :changry:
Thanks for the reads friend, how would you generally describe your thought pattern in mafia? Do you tend to start people at neutral and move them to town or scum based on pings, or something else?

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Thanks for the reads friend, how would you generally describe your thought pattern in mafia? Do you tend to start people at neutral and move them to town or scum based on pings, or something else?
At least for now, neutral to start, last time i played NOC here was a year ago and I def don't remember anyone's patterns here. Also quite rusty since i haven't played in a while

CaffeineBoost

I'm not sure why you think these btw neither of these are true
Vizh is mostly fluff with one post that's actual content. I'll ISO their weapon mafia game when I can be arsed but idrk what to make of them atm... just like weapon mafia. HH is the same but their fluff is more succinct.

AG's entrance is different to last game from memory. It's still kinda bad since it looks like faking content but they don't feel as awkward as they did last game. There's a post which is almost a POV slip where they nearly straight up confessed you were town implying they know that you're town. Some shit in brackets later barely fixed that. I'm not as confident in an AG vote as I was last game.

Vizh is mostly fluff with one post that's actual content. I'll ISO their weapon mafia game when I can be arsed but idrk what to make of them atm... just like weapon mafia. HH is the same but their fluff is more succinct.

AG's entrance is different to last game from memory. It's still kinda bad since it looks like faking content but they don't feel as awkward as they did last game. There's a post which is almost a POV slip where they nearly straight up confessed you were town implying they know that you're town. Some shit in brackets later barely fixed that. I'm not as confident in an AG vote as I was last game.
wait back up where did they say this

CaffeineBoost

Not much content? :smogthink: Have to say I disagree, who do you accredit with getting us out of RVS lol

Find it strange that you put Vizh into neutral when many players have taken a side on him already but hey. Also, too many people (including me) are townreading / leaning realiti and it's making me nervous.
UTO was wrong about me last game so it must be a towntell :psysly:

I think you've been engaging in a lot of conversation that says nothing about you, which in turn says bad stuff about you. I recall this being a theme with you when you're scum.

CaffeineBoost

wait back up where did they say this
Hey, that survey from before struck a chord with me, and I wanted to explore it further.
Could everyone answer me these questions 3?
1: If you were mafia, who would you kill and why?
2: Who do you think the mafia is most likely to kill and why?
3: What... is your favorite color?

My answers:
1: Celever, in the hopes of then triggering a misvote on Psy (yeah, he seems to be acting similarly to last game where he was town, so I TR him)
2: Lady Salamence or Vizh for having a clear head, since the Celever -> Psy thing feels unlikely, despite being the interaction I've most noticed.
3: Blue

Anyway, Celever v Psy feels TvT so Unvote.

Bonus: What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

do you guys think sxum would interact with me to push a perceived easy misflip or do you think scum would avoid interacting with me for fear of a ridiculous and erratic omgus push

regardless I'm gonna scumread m24

oh yeah ftr when I played withscum realiti he was pretty widely townread for most of the game so hes honestly pretty nai so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)