Well #80: Well! What is it!

grape tylenol

HAVE YOU SEEN MY MCDOUBLE?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Tuesday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Tuesday, it's your day in the well."

introduction
i am grape tylenol. i am a medicine children take when they have a headache. i do not taste very good.

ok who the hecke
i am famous smogoffe poster and artist grape tylenol. i am 21.916 years old and just graduated from college (i studied software engineering!) and am currently seeking employment. hopefully not for much longer... because i am unemployed, i spend my days hanging out at home with my boyfriend, our cat, and my roommate.

hobbeys
  • creating digital art (click here to view my art thread!) i also like physical art but i am pretty out of practice - hoping to change that once i am employed
  • video games! i like a wide variety of games, way too many to list. i think my favorites are rhythm games like pop'n music, ddr, or pump it up. besides rhythm games, some games i have been enjoying lately include risk of rain 2, plateup, and dark souls.
  • software development(?) i haven't worked on any for fun projects lately which is why i'm hesitant to list this but i do enjoy it lol
  • making excellente high quality posts in smogoff. here are some threads i think are funney and/or interesting:
  • i originally joined the site to play little cup and have since turned my swag on in dpp lc:
    1684814592989.png

catte
1684814606827.png

conclusion
ask... and you will find not the answer you seek but the answr you deserve,

Last edited:

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
what is your favourite art piece of yours?

you've had a fairly meteoric rise to fame w/in this subforum (mainly due to our joint username gimmick, afaict -- now that you have cast it aside, i feel USED). ik when i was thrust into the limelight in the dying days of the Forum Before i felt a bit overwhelmed, and i'd had much more time onsite than you. do you ever feel inexperienced? underprepared for the big leagues? or do you just take your fame in your stride? would b interested to hear about your mindset in this regard.

what do you think of this song i think it is awesome

grape tylenol

HAVE YOU SEEN MY MCDOUBLE?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
hmmm… ah, hm. Why dpp little cup
hard to say but i find it much easier to play than newer gens. i am a captain right now for a team in LPL (little cup discord side tour.) i find when i go back to play test games in sv with my players, everything is way bulkier due to eviolite, and there's way too many fucking mechanics to remember :trode:

Wait, do you play ds3? Asking for a friend.
i'm currently playing dark souls 1 for the first time, i'm at seath the scaleless right now. i haven't played 2 or 3 yet. i started playing ds1 in 2020 so it will probably be a while before i get to 2 or 3

what if i dont want grape
too bad...

toast is missing a sleeve
it's a fashion statement

where did you hide the tens of millions of dollars you embezzled from the stockholders?
:woop::woo::wo:

1. Why not strawberry
2. Any stock market advice?
3. Y are you unemployed you silly little goose
4. Happy early birthday
1. this was the only flavor left at the store
2. no
3. i haven't gotten any job offers yet
4. thank you

Favourite todd bonzalez???
az

favourite meal to cook??? Favourite meal to eat?
favorite to cook is probably carbonara. my boyfriend really likes it, so i've gotten really efficient at making it.
favorite to eat is definitely shoyu ramen. i love noodles and the broth is unlike anything else! of course, since it's so delicious, it's a complete pain in the ass to make at home.

New jersey?
haven't been

Favourite dpp lc team???
:dp/drifloon: :dp/gastly: :dp/gligar: :dp/munchlax: :dp/chinchou: :dp/cranidos:
click on the sprites to view the team. cranidos destroys anything in its path... its so fucking cool. you would never see this shit in an eviolite meta. i also really like using teams with wynaut

Favourite dpp lc communityModerator???
if you give me a list of "dpp lc communityModerator"s i will pick my favorite

i like it but i have been using c# lately

how will you win the war against the kens??
i have split into my own faction of foul tasting children's medicine

what is your favourite art piece of yours?
it's difficult to choose a favorite for a few reasons including: some of my favorite pieces would dox me or are too personal to share online, i don't have some of the art i made from 2020-2022 as it's on a pc i no longer have access to, and that i wasn't able to spend as much time as i would've liked on art while i was in college.
1684885181617.png

after looking through the art folder i do have access to, i settled on this. i think the vibes are immaculate (similar to the gun pichu drawing) but unlike the gun pichu drawing, it's a lot cleaner. i think i would be happier with it if i had actually painted the background instead of finding a random picture of fire on google.

you've had a fairly meteoric rise to fame w/in this subforum (mainly due to our joint username gimmick, afaict -- now that you have cast it aside, i feel USED). ik when i was thrust into the limelight in the dying days of the Forum Before i felt a bit overwhelmed, and i'd had much more time onsite than you. do you ever feel inexperienced? underprepared for the big leagues? or do you just take your fame in your stride? would b interested to hear about your mindset in this regard.
i think you're overcomplicating things. i wouldn't think of it as being "famous" at all? i am happy that people are enjoying my posts though

thank you for choosing to post a link to a paid platform i don't subscribe to. i'm assuming you asked because you think the title is funny, but in case you were serious: it's ok. i would prefer to just listen to hybrid theory i think

What does it mean to be a woman?
like many others, when faced with a tough question, i turn to ChatGPT:
1684885198518.png

so true

oh you play pokemon? interesting
i am very mediocre at it yea

is this an answer to faint's question? bc i must say it's a rather simplistic take on the situation
sorry this is my well not yours?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)