NOC Vote n' Veto NOC Mafia - Game Thread [Game Over - Town Win!]

its just like idk like i cant imagine following along and just having nothing to say about anything
me neither even though I can't imagine betraying a friend either.

anyway
AG and Psy both sheeped Balazard and jumped on the Skipper wagon. Psy just temporarily but still noteworthy.

I am thinking we vote AG here. They're playing real similar to last game, letting town take control and start leading, only giving NAI mech-related discussion besides that. I feel like they are unable to really engage the way they want to with people because they are scum in this game and last game. Sort of a broad way to put it but yea.
The sheep on SKipper is barebones. Not bad just not much from AG themselves specifically.

I've only ever been town once before since the revival. What town meta do I have for you to have expectations of?

Rest of the reads list is nice, though. Uncertain whether I agree or not, aside from ... oh, skipper posted as I was typing this up. Okay, I was oing to disagree on skipper and Zippy, but now I agree on skipper.

+Unvote, +Vote skippergamez

I didn't sheep Blazade, I originally sheeped Psy. Then I joined the vote on skipp for my own reasons. Not being completely onboard with Blazade's process to go after skipp =/= disagreeing with the result. And agreeing for my own reasons emphatically =/= sheeping.

-Unveto, -Veto Aura Guardian

Previous Veto target doesn't need it.

Lol I was just curious, Zippy, sorry for derailing. I am also curious what your thoughts on the game are now that you're here, pulsar, there's been a fair bit more to comment on.
have only got the chance now to reply to this

AG does seem to be playing like he did when he was maf last time, but idk it might just be AG's general vibe too

Celever is just too good of a player for me to really read.

ehmcee is playing exactly how he did before when he was town

i would probably bet on ehmcee being town but other than that im really not sure, my guess for mafia is maybe skip and ag. i will note that last game skip acted similarly as town and got voted

Celever is essentially unreadable day 1 because he's good enough at writing and arguing either way (I still have ptsd from that last game where the rest of town dropped off the face of the earth and you 1v1ed me for kicks, this being why I sat out the last few games) but as town he's productive and as scum he plays with intention and a plan for multiple cycles from now.
Also I want to again say I remember this game and genuinely, genuinely felt 1v1ing you was optimal :tymp: Might have been a misplay and I underestimated to what extent everyone else had already given up on the game, but it truly wasn't for kicks haha. It's cool to have you back though!

Same ol big cool towny information and reads and stuff like you do

Maybe I’m too gullible to assume you’re always town but
you definitely are lmao

I think Blazade (and AG, something like a decade ago) are the only people in the game who've played with me as scum and I'm looking to not get a free pass bc there are 9 players and we're free passing half the game. Lead by example and all that.

Granted Zippy prob should be getting a free pass rn and isn't which is sketch

skips vote could legit kill me lol
lol, karma

I didn't sheep Blazade, I originally sheeped Psy. Then I joined the vote on skipp for my own reasons. Not being completely onboard with Blazade's process to go after skipp =/= disagreeing with the result. And agreeing for my own reasons emphatically =/= sheeping.

-Unveto, -Veto Aura Guardian

Previous Veto target doesn't need it.
Why are you sheeping Psy? You do you I guess but I don't believe this for a second, frankly.

have only got the chance now to reply to this

AG does seem to be playing like he did when he was maf last time, but idk it might just be AG's general vibe too

Celever is just too good of a player for me to really read.

ehmcee is playing exactly how he did before when he was town

i would probably bet on ehmcee being town but other than that im really not sure, my guess for mafia is maybe skip and ag. i will note that last game skip acted similarly as town and got voted
Skip has given a lot more this game than last game already.

But yea I do think he hasn't acted that different from how he did, but the activity and energy is way different this game. I agree with EMCHee and AG. Celever is too BAD of a player for me to really read.

Back