NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

They’ve had a rolelrcoaster romance these last few games and did really well together coming out of vote and veto

yeah but in this case psy isn't a player celever would need to be reading/solving if he was town

the lack of interaction between gunbearer & non-gunbearer is only something that should be cared about wrt: someone dodging pressure from the gunbearer or acting in a blatantly pocket-y way towards them

it's just strange to me that you're actively looking for positive interactions between 2 players where 1 of them doesn't even need to be read

yeah but in this case psy isn't a player celever would need to be reading/solving if he was town

the lack of interaction between gunbearer & non-gunbearer is only something that should be cared about wrt: someone dodging pressure from the gunbearer or acting in a blatantly pocket-y way towards them

it's just strange to me that you're actively looking for positive interactions between 2 players where 1 of them doesn't even need to be read
This is all true and fair but LS’ position is very reasonable in context of having played / hosted every game since revival imo we truly have had a story arc for the ages

Don‘t have much to refute this because I think we’re looking for different things when we’re trying to make reads

Duskfall98 it seems like this is just how he talks after reading back a town AG game with a little more depth

i don't think his posts are that bad in isolation here but the way he comes across in thread (on a tone level) is so scummy to me, i'd probably wind up scumreading him every first game i played with him if i didn't have a way to see game history

what would you say is driving your read the most here? & what should i be considering iyo

i think his agenda is pretty scummy too, having read his plans has a post he plays fairly level one, stays out of thread to not draw attention, votes a town who gets wagoned and just follow along and i see that again this game

hes the love of my life
i met him last week on friday (the friday before the one a few days ago)
i saw him again friday.
hes so adorable i love him hes 5 ft he looks like elliot page he slays
i want to marry him

i havent asked him out yet bc im weak
Ok this is actually incredibly wholesome if real I’m so invested feel free to update us whenever

Back