NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

You don’t think scum Neon thinks he’s sufficiently misted LS into pushing whatever other duo in final 4?
2023-lincoln-penny-uncirculated-obverse-philadelphia.jpg

I like the idea of just voting Neon/LS and if we lose beg for an indefinite mafia ban
neon: behaves as he has in every single mafia game he's ever played in
the rest of lover's dance: this is scum neon behavior!
when neon and ls flip town: neon is at fault for this and should be banned.

neon: behaves as he has in every single mafia game he's ever played in
the rest of lover's dance: this is scum neon behavior!
when neon and ls flip town: neon is at fault for this and should be banned.
TBF I don’t think Neon has behaved the same as in prior games. He’s been far pushier than in prior games, and his sheet has taken a hard backseat. Plus, he’s gone into way more isolated phases of “‘meming, solving, meming…”

sure you do this now when the game is all but over but you actively deflected the question when i pushed it and went "um what's my scum case" after actively openwolfing for several pages

For the record though I also disagree with Neon’s prior gameban in the context of other mafia players. I think we dog on him for being newbie + young, and I know when I was betraying COPPA to play mafia on this site that I could have been game banned too and I would have deemed that unfair.

My first mafia game I modkilled myself to post reads (I was silenced, which is now considered a bastard role) and the host went “this is like a FUCK TIGER and I was impressed”, and that has been a formative memory for me to do whatever the fuck I want that I truly think is good for the game. Nowadays I do think that could be considered game throwing, and whatever Neon has done is less severe.

Back