NOC 16P Role Madness Mafia (CANCELLED)

besides those, she has literally made the wrong push at every single avenue today. I save you from the nightkill (or, I mean, I thought I did and probably still did???) and she's like "pulsar and Cel are just scum together then". the a fairy and me situation happens and even though both of us are saying "this is not a 1v1 there are loads of things that could have gone on here" M2H is like "NO THIS IS A 1V1 WE MUST KILL THE TOWN'S PROTECTION! RALLY, TROOPS, TO CASCADE UPON THOSE WHO CAN KEEP US ALIVE!!" and it's like :pikuh: this ain't really solving.
my position is not that yall have to be together, just that you are likely scum and pulsar has some scum equity by association, but not guaranteed.

I think its completely normal that a fairy's claim would make me tunnel in on the 1v1 here based on my prev suspicion of you anyways. plus you/neon on the early game wagon on me was pretty shit.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
WAIT WAIT WAIT pulsar512b it's your favourite time of the day.

it's flavour o clock!

that "kidnapped and shot" thing for saber whereas skipper only got "shot" might actually have game implications after all. It could be outing that a strongman was used -- the target was kidnapped so the doctor / bodyguard couldn't get to the victim to save them.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
WAIT WAIT WAIT pulsar512b it's your favourite time of the day.

it's flavour o clock!

that "kidnapped and shot" thing for saber whereas skipper only got "shot" might actually have game implications after all. It could be outing that a strongman was used -- the target was kidnapped so the doctor / bodyguard couldn't get to the victim to save them.
OH actually i LOVE that thats a really good point

Celever

no longer hibernating
my position is not that yall have to be together, just that you are likely scum and pulsar has some scum equity by association, but not guaranteed.

I think its completely normal that a fairy's claim would make me tunnel in on the 1v1 here based on my prev suspicion of you anyways. plus you/neon on the early game wagon on me was pretty shit.
you moved to that position after going on about me and pulsar being S/S for a while though. after enough people disagreed you went for S/T

Celever

no longer hibernating
celever what are your thoughts on tea
My formal thoughts on tea as an ex-caffeine addict are that it’s the Devil’s lettuce

speaking of the Devil’s lettuce loose tea is great though and doesn’t have caffeine in it a lot of the time (cos it’s just plants) and I think I told you this before but I went through a phase of grinding up loose rose bud tea with my weed and smoking it and it was 10/10 would recommend

"kidnapped and shot" doesn't really read as a strongman shot tbh. It reads more like what you would expect from a TOS Jailkeeper or something along those lines. Ofc, I'm convinced the flavor probably doesn't matter.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
My formal thoughts on tea as an ex-caffeine addict are that it’s the Devil’s lettuce

speaking of the Devil’s lettuce loose tea is great though and doesn’t have caffeine in it a lot of the time (cos it’s just plants) and I think I told you this before but I went through a phase of grinding up loose rose bud tea with my weed and smoking it and it was 10/10 would recommend
i have never heard of this but honestly that sounds good.

honestly just burning loose rosebud tea sounds like it would smell really nice tho

Celever

no longer hibernating
i have never heard of this but honestly that sounds good.

honestly just burning loose rosebud tea sounds like it would smell really nice tho
Ok then I didn’t mention it to you. It’s not a thing that people do, I just did cos I had rosebud tea in my bag when I met up with friends once and we tried it because we were on other substances. Overnight hit in my town the loose tea shop was greatly confused

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)