New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Requesting a name change to "foolycl" would like to change the smogon name to match the name I use everywhere else. (outdated 2015 name x_x)

That's already taken, sorry. You'll need to try again after getting a badge - Isaiah

Last edited by a moderator:

FFK

formerly Foufakirby
is a Tiering Contributor
i asked for my account to be deleted 2 weeks ago

there's a backlog, we'll get to it when we get to it. if you really have that little self restraint just scramble your password - nya
i asked for my account to be deleted 3 months ago

Shay's Fate

formerly La fusión más 7u7
I wanted to change my name to "Shay's Fate"

My name is a cringe name I used to use and I've changed to "Shay's Fate" both in Pokemon Showdown and Discord.

This account was created in December of 2020 so I think I should be able to do this, correct me if I'm wrong.

sure - Isaiah

hi, could i get my name uncapitalised please :)
(Aegii -> aegii)

yeah - Isaiah

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
hi id change my name into « Suzuya ».
I'm making this request because my nickname doesn't quite fit me anymore and I'm slowly beginning to "retire" from future poke activities.

i alr own the alt on PS - id like to transfer my customs this alt.
ty in advance

done, contact ps upper staff for the transfer--mari
could you unlock my profile please, it’s been more than a month

done - Isaiah

I would like to change my name to Shengineer
This is so that it will match my online identity, matching my showdown account, discord, and more. I created this account many years ago and I recently returned to playing. Thanks!

done -maroon
It's been like four months, finally requesting an unlock ty

ok - Isaiah

Hi, I would like to change my name to SAdhak because I think it suits my personality betterif

dont meet requirements yet, sorry! - nya

recti

formerly Arvinraj K III C
I request to change my current name to recti. I made this name when I was younger and it just feels weird everytime I see it. I think I'm going to undergo a massive change in my career so I think a name change would get me a fresh start. I also think that the random letters at the end are distracting and my real name isn't even that lol its just arvin i added raj at the end b/c I liked Raj.shoot alot at the time. Thank you in advance!

sure - nya

TCMTL

formerly lemmy3124
Good morning, hoping to change my name:

From lemmy3124 -> TCMTL.

Would make my smogon name match my discord and showdown usernames. lemmy3124 was an old screen name from like 10 years ago xd

name's taken sorry - nya

SymphoMatt

formerly DarkMatterGaming
Requesting to change to SymphoMatt, its my current handle nowadays and... I'd rather drop this one lmao.

sure - nya

Saitohimea

Banned deucer.
requesting name swap with saitohimea if this is alright to do, apologies I didn't realize I had this account I think I lost my login info forever ago and made this account bc I thought it was gone for good. sorry :x

sure that's fine - nya

PanDag

formerly Dagdan B.
Requesting to change my current nick to PanDag. The reason is because many know me as Dag and I want to merge with my new nickname, which is Panda Menor. ._ . ty

sure - nya

TCMTL

formerly lemmy3124
Good morning, hoping to change my name:

From lemmy3124 -> TCMTL.

Would make my smogon name match my discord and showdown usernames. lemmy3124 was an old screen name from like 10 years ago xd

name's taken sorry - nya
I own the TCMTL account, Rissoux has verified that I own that account. I can submit more proof if needed as well

fair enough lmao - nya

imperialorder241 --> Imperial
16 posts hasn't been seen in over 10 years
its what im commonly called and known as on most platforms. (also the extra text is kinda unneeded)
(understandable if the name is too high value for me)

Done, keep in mind no future namechanges - Isaiah
requesting unlock

sure - nya

Requesting name change
Dazzlingtogekisses--> Duke of Fortress

Reason:
I'm not quite comfortable with my current username. It's something I came up with years ago, and would like it to be changed to the new one if possible.

Requirements: Account is more than 3 years old. Thanks

Done - Isaiah
Would like to request an unlock, thanks.

sure - nya

New username: Former Character

I made this account four years ago and it uses an old alias I no longer associate with. I want to have more privacy with this username so people I no longer want to associate with cannot track me down with the old one as easily.

yep - nya
May I get my title unlocked?

sure - nya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)