New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know this is a long shot, but I wish to have my name changed from Scholar to Rei. I really regret this name change and no longer play/main Scholar in Final Fantasy 14. I want to avoid having another name change in the future, so I rather name change to Rei since I plan on be active on Smogon and do not wish to be referred to as Scholar anymore. Rei is a name I use in jrpgs/mmos when playing a female character and I will be ok with being stuck with this name till the end of time. I am willing to talk this over in discord/smogon pms if needed.

we can do this but with the caveat that this is the last namechange ever, cool w/ that? - nya

Edit: Yes that is fine.

done - nya

Last edited by a moderator:

Nameless_Spectre

formerly ANoobWithoutAName
Hiya, I would like to change my username to Nameless_Spectre

This is to match my username on most other platforms. I also don't really like my current username anymore

sure - nya

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Requesting to change my username to Karmaloop. It's the username I use for pretty much everything Pokemon related, and Jim Bailey was something I used a LONG time ago.

this is taken sorry - nya

Denial

formerly Lunala
is a Past WCoP Champion
Hello, id like to change my name to Denial. Lunala is not a nickname i have gone by for months not even on discord anymore. From what ive seen, Denial is free and its part of the title of a song i love. In case this is my last nickname change, i am aware and am content with changing it.
gonna bump just in case, id really like to not go by this name in here anymore.

sorry for the wait, this is fine just keep in mind since this is your 4th namechange you wont be eligible for any for the forseeable future - nya

Hello again, its been a while since then, Idk if I can request this.. but I would like to go back to my old nickname ( One Last Kiss ), if thats not too much to ask. Ty in advance
me too please..

sorry for the wait we needed to deliberate this. Given you just got off a ban ~a month ago we're gonna ask you to wait 3 months from the ban w/o any infractions (May 17). sorry about that - nya

Janik

formerly lele3
Requesting a name change to Janik please. this is what I go by on discord and what most people know me by.

sure - nya

RudeLiees

formerly Xr Kartana
requestiing a namechange to : RudeLiees, wanted a pseudo more representative of me, That's pseudo doesnt corresponde anymore to who I am, and wanted, Rudeliees Was one of my alt, now it it's my main

sure - nya

Marigold

formerly KuraiTenshi26
Requesting a name change.

KuraiTenshi26 -> Marigold
(if Marigold is unavailable, Marigoldx)

I transitioned during my time away from Pokemon Showdown and Smogon, and would like to go by my new name both on forums and the simulator. Thank you ^^

yep absolutely - nya

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Requesting a second name change to Wayan Vistar

The Flyhn name is one I no longer identify with, and my initial namechange was away from my 13-year-old invention of PokeguyNXB, which I especially no longer identify with, and the change took place 8 years ago now. I'm only really active on Smogon for Circus anyway, and have been going by Wayan elsewhere (such as Discord, my main vector of online interaction at this point) for four years at this point. I know second changes are case-by-case and absolutely final, but Wayan is more or less the final version of my online identity.

been a decade, probably fine - nya

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
reqqing my name to be "1yr" its my cord and showdown name and literally everyone who knows me knows me by it and im in ndwcop and dont want to look silly in the face of my enemies so pls help!

sure - nya

Requesting my birth date to be changed to Oct. 16th 2006. I put the wrong birth year back when I created the forums account a few years ago so the age would be above 18. Tho don't really see any reason for this anymore, especially since I will become 18 very soon aand I don't see any disadvantages to be minor anyways. Thanks in advance!!

sure - nya

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

CharlesWM

formerly CharlieM2000
I would love to change my name to CharlesWM. I go by CharlesWM on Discord and on Showdown so people know me by CharlesWM not by Charlie at all. For example in the ADPL Draft Savouras tried to nominate me by typing CharlesWM and couldn’t figure it out in time so he had to nom somebody else first and ask me via Discord what my Smogon is. Would be great if we could change it to CharlesWM cause that would make everything in tours much easier and i`m most comfortable with that name.

sure - nya

Ayush_1

formerly AyushKr_PKMN
If it does come under "removal of distracting text from the name", I'd like to shorten my name from AyushKr_PKMN to Ayush, if available!!

name's taken sorry - nya

Requesting name change
PapaMax --> fortunate sun

Reasons include but are not limited to:
- original username being attached to an ex-friend I do not talk to anymore
- been going by lucky out of preference recently and the sun part also has personal history as a nickname
- songs a classic and fits well with my other online alias of maxtheknife

Requirements: account is more than 3 years old. Thanks

good band--mari
requesting unlock

sure - nya

requesting a name change to "hellom", people have been calling me this for a few years now on discord and I prefer it a lot more, my current username was only because when I registered for this site I assumed we could only use the same username as our PS username lol (I also made my ps name at like the age of 12-13 so it hurts), please and thank you

yep--mari
requesting an unlock

for sure - nya

AK

formerly akalli
is a Top Tiering Contributor
yo again, requesting a name change to « AK », been going with that name for a year on discord and pretty much everyone calls me that, please and thank you in advance :D

okie - nya

zinnias

formerly AcneAutist
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting name change to zinnias because my current name is awful and zinnias is much closer to my names on other social media platforms

good change - nya

VegitoYoshaa007

formerly Sgayt
I just made a request 3 years ago, but when i saw that a staff was called aether, just decided to change my old name 'Sgayt' to 'VegitoYoshaa007' if this is possible, i don't use the old one since maybe 2019, today i still don't feel comfortable with my old nick
- theaether007 (guille)

sure thing - nya

Hello there, i would like to request a namechange to TheRealEGR, since i don't like the current name i have (i had to wait untill today so my account turns 3). Also, i use the new name for almost all my social media.

done - Isaiah
It's been one month since this, could i get removed the formely part?

yep - nya

Ayush_1

formerly AyushKr_PKMN
If it does come under "removal of distracting text from the name", I'd like to shorten my name from AyushKr_PKMN to Ayush, if available!!

name's taken sorry - nya
Unfortunate, but if so, could I get my name changed to Ayush_1 if possible??

sure that works - nya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)