The Ubers Open VII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gonna request act win from r2.
Didn't want to do this, but I have been wating for playing since the day r2 was posted until today and he missed the schedule we had for today. I could play any day outside of Sunday and yesterday and he said we would play today, but he didn't appear.
(Proves in his profile)
are you sure this is the right tour? oo

Chokepic

You're a choker if you say you've never choked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
are you sure this is the right tour? oo
Yh lol, my opp was rodriblutar
Edit: wait just noticed you gave him the win, didn't we have time to play til today? I could have played before, but he wanted me to play today, and you gave an extension so I thought we had time to play til today. Obviusly he didn't come bc he already had an opp for r3, but i still think i gave more times to play. As a last resort, we could play tomorrow, I'm p free tomorrow. If i win i guarantee being able to play w my r3 opp asap.

Last edited:

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yh lol, my opp was rodriblutar
you're claiming activity 3 days late jesus christ
I'll look into this

edit: i've talked to Tony and we agreed my flip decision from R2 should stay. I'd like to ask you guys to actually check if you had been granted an extension instead of assuming so - always read the last post of the round. Again, sorry Chokepic!

Last edited:

MashedPotatoes

Banned deucer.
my opponent was not online at the scheduled time so i messaged him on the smogon and he came online on the ps and ignored me and went offline. calling for the activity punishment !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)