The Ubers Open VII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
calling act on opponent. i've suggested multiple times to my opponent for which my opponent takes 3-4 days to say he cannot make and then proceeds to actively refuse to respond to my vms despite being clearly active on smogon. i've put forth effort into scheduling this series and my opponent refused to play in the weekdays and then does not provide any information whatsoever about his weekend availability, and I can't cater to his inability to schedule games any further

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting an extension to Wednesday because orth has an ass work schedule and can’t play rn. Orth asked for one when we had this convo and didn’t get a response and I’m asking that he gets a chance to play instead of an act win because he technically got his opponent a day later.
650F8F15-F947-4E54-B3E2-4CD9111D8F41.jpeg

opponent missed scheduled time. been waiting on him for over 30 minutes and i gotta go now. act

edit- yeah there's no sign of him and it's been almost an hour and i really have to leave now

Last edited:

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
My opp and I did not talk on the scheduled days, I called him on Friday to play, and he did not answer,act.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
ACTIVITY UPDATE:

It's been an hour since the schedule my opponent and I agreed on last Tuesday, but he didn't show up.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
My opponent hasn't appeared in the window he said he would be around, didn't reply to confirm if he could make it, and he also took almost 4 days to reply to the first VM giving a small amount of time to play.

I have to go now and won't have time to play this and he doesn't seem to appear soon, so I'm claiming the activity win.

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
opponent missed original scheduled time, then suggested a time that turned out not to work for me. They haven't contacted me since; requesting activity win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)