The Library Interview

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Written by WritingWolf (Alphawolf12 ) and Kaiju Bunny
Untitled24-1_50.png

After a week of accepting questions from users within the room, The Library room on PS! has written up how their interview went, hosted by WritingWolf! Click the button below to check it out and we hope you enjoy!
I walked into the The Library Boardroom, my papers stacked to towering heights in my arms. I looked at the staff’s expression as they crowded around the table. It was time to let the public get to know us. I cleared my throat to everyone to get everyone’s attention.
“So,” I said, “the first question for everyone is from Blurry. What is the story behind your username?”
“I needed a username that sounded semi passable, so I just used a randomly generated one from the game I was currently playing.” Bumbadadabum shrugged, speaking up first. “After a while, it just stuck.”
“Mad Monty MN started as a play on Mad Moxxi, from Borderlands, as Monty has been my nickname for a gajillion years at this point. But then I let my bipolar disorder shape the Mad part into something I owned instead of just a Borderlands reference.” Monty’s wrinkled face grinned. “I tacked the MN on as an additional portion, when I worked for 3M, as a stupid pun, but I took the MN off my PS! name in order to not have another person say “‘What part of Montana are you from?’ ‘Well, the Far Eastern part, the Minnesotan part.’”
“‘BlurryGenet’ is a portmanteau of Blurryface and Genet. Blurryface is an album by my favourite band, Twenty One Pilots, and it is also the name of a character from TOP's lore. Genet is a reference to my favourite animal, the genet. My username is pretty simple. Just two things I like combined. I thought it up when I wanted a genet-themed username, and decided to go with ‘BLURRYGENET,’ which turned into ‘BlurryGenet’ as I felt an all-caps username was tacky. I almost went with ‘twenty one genets’ instead, which has basically the same meaning, but I've always wanted a blue username, so to get one was a dream for me.”
“I got my name after the original one I had was uh... pretty bad.” Kaiju Bunny gave a cheeky smile. “I adore bunnies, and having a giant one sounded pretty great. ‘Giant Bunny’ sounded lame, so I went with "'Kaiju Bunny'. Funnily enough, it was after the name that I started absolutely loving Toho's Kaiju universe.
“Shall we move on?" I asked. “You forgot Dan,” Kaiju pointed out. “Oh…” I went red, wolf ears drooping.
“Supermariofanism is a username I chose after supermariofan was taken on youtube, but anyway, Dan of Ares and another fairly similar username were references to a rpg maker game that I was attempting to make, power of ares, so I decided to try using this username instead. It stuck from there.”
“The next question is from Catnothuman” I said. “The room’s friendly feline wants to know if you guys have any cats.” “No pets,” Dan said immediately, but then added, “though my maternal grandparents do have one.” “My family has three cats, four if you count a stray. I don't take care of any of them, my mother takes care of two and my grandmother who we live with takes care of the other two, including the stray,” Blurrygenet rambled. “Yes, I have one very obese cat,” Kaiju replied. “She’s moody as fuck but I still love her.”
I awwed.
“I had 5 in my life time. Kreme, was an albino abysinnian, Pepper was anger-incarnate in the form of a tortoiseshell cat, Misty was a grey and white Persian and was every bit as spoiled as the Fancy Feast Persian, Sammy was a jet black maine coon, whose full name is Samuel L Catson and was the coolest cat alive, and then Boo Radley, the orange tabby who destroys socks for fun.” Monty counted off on his fingers. Wow, I thought, I guess with him being old, he’s had a lot of cats. “Samuel L Catson is a great name!” I howled with laughter, the sound echoing around the board room. “Mine’s a korat named Autumn,” Kaiju said. “You guys all know about my cat, Tomtom McSnugglykins II,” I replied, turning back to my papers. “The family has one cat,” Bumba said.
“The next question is from one of our very own.” I nodded towards Blurrygenet. “What was the first work you wrote?”
“‘Four score and seven years ago-’” Monty said, having fallen asleep before before he could continue.
“Some things are better left unknown,” Dan cringed. “But in all seriousness, I remember what was the first story I wrote willingly. It is a bad pokemon fanfic.”
“The very first?” Kaiju’s eyes knitted together in thought as her long bunny ears drooped. “I think it was about how much I liked going to the beach with my grandmother. At least as far as I remember, anyway.”
“Ok next question is for our oldest two members, Monty and Pirate Princess,” I turned towards wrinkled Monty as he woke up. “What are your memories from the 2k New Years.”
“2k was as bad as 12/21/12,” Monty said. “No the world wasn’t going to end. My dad took us aside and said ‘what happens when the clocks go out?’ My siblings and I said they flash 12:00. Do the rivers stop working? No. ‘Then why would Y2K be any different?’ Well, when ya put it that way, dad, it beats the hell outta me.” Monty smirked.
“Oh, I meant the celebration of the new millennium, but that works too!” Blurry chuckled. “Hm, well, I was 14, I probably played on my N64 and then went to bed.” Monty shrugged in response.
“Alright, the next question submitted was from… Krossfade.” I sniffed and looked over the question. “If you could turn one fictional animal real, which one would it be?--” “Do dragons count?” Kaiju barely let me finish, slamming her paws onto the table in excitement. “I assume so.” I responded, blinking a couple times. “Oh man, dragons all the way then.” Kaiju smiled brightly, imagining how it’d go. “Do uh… Thylacines count? I know they’re extinct in real life.” Blurry asked somewhat quietly. Dan thought hard about it, unable to come up with a response right away. It was Monty who ended up responding first. “No, they’re not actually fictional,” He said, “I mean, does that mean my grandfather is fictional because he died?” Blurry laughed in response. “Fair point” He concluded with a wide smile. “Ah yes Monty, your grandfather is definitely fictional.” I giggled. “Damn, bamboozled again.” Monty laughed as well, enjoying the light-hearted atmosphere.
“Well, to get back on track, I’d have to go with dragons too. Though now that I think about it, the question doesn’t state that they’re tamed, and I don’t want a ton of people to die from a giant, wild, fire-breathing reptile, so if I can add a clause in, it’d be tamed dragons.” Blurry explained soon after, putting a hand to his chin. “Fictional critters, eh? Guess I gotta go with Clefable, since it’s my favorite Pokémon, which are monsters, not people, and fictional.” Monty crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, thinking it over. I nodded in understanding. “Well, it’s a fairy type. Should help tame everyone else’s dragons.” I smirked before Dan spoke up. “Nopon from Xenoblade.”
“If they have to be Pokémon, then specifically Type: Null or Zangoose. They’re two of my favorite Pokémon.” Blurry chimed in. “Hm, well, it does just say fictional.” I tilted my head. “Oh, I’m probably putting too much thought into this.” Blurry blushed a little with an awkward smile. “More than likely.” I giggled a little as I looked at the next question. “This question is for you, Kaiju. Blurry asks: ‘What’s your favorite kaiju?’”
“Ooh!” Kaiju’s ears perked right up with excitement. “Mothra, hands down.” She could hardly contain her excitement. “Ah, good to know.” Dan nodded.
“By the way, I didn’t answer the last question, but it’d definitely be dragons.” Bumba noted, his voice easily cutting through the others’. “So many dragons.” I smiled before Kaiju burst in the conversation again, beaming with excitement.
“Mothra is the most beautiful and adorable kaiju. Her appearance in the upcoming Godzilla movie has me so hyped, I could actually fangirl about her right now.” Kaiju patted her cheeks, on the verge of squeaking. “Girls are weird…” Monty half said under his breath, but with such large ears, Kaiju could hear it as plain as day. “Hey, she is a beautiful buggo!” She raised her voice slightly.
“Easy guys.” I laughed nervously before flipping through my notes for the last question. “Alright, last question. It’s from Blurry again, but it’s for everyone. What’s the least favorite story you’ve ever written? How about the least favorite character of yours?”
“You know, I’m going to go with The World Within. Mostly because I’ll never finish it.” Monty started, sighing quietly, as if in defeat. “Yewyn is my least favorite character in it. She feels rushed and just kinda boring.” He continued to explain, thinking deeply about it.
“Hm, least favorite story? Well, it was actually a poem encompassing the amount of anger I felt one day, but fun fact: I can’t write well when I’m anger. The whole thing was just really shallow and poorly written. As for least favorite character..? I’m not actually sure..” Kaiju frowned, trying to think hard about it.
“Modern one? Definitely ‘Cordelia’s Story - The Revolution of Avalon.’” Dan nodded, straightening his posture before explaining the story roughly. “She who is coated with silver scales born on the 500th anniversary will break the miseries of many generations and overthrow he who had taken the life of the old one. Only she is a--” “My least favorite story of mine is maybe a creepypasta I wrote when I was 11. It was about turning into a Pokémon while driving down a ‘spooky’ and ‘haunted’ road, but it was written like it was nonfiction.” Blurry shuddered, cutting Dan off without really knowing. “Least favorite character… Honestly, I like all my characters except for the ones created specifically to be hateable (from back when I didn’t know how to write realistic characters, just good guys and bad guys).” He continued. He looked like he might say more, but eventually gave up.
Shortly after, Megacrazy rushed through the door, panting a bit and showing a bit of disappointment at being late. He found a seat quickly and smiled before I handed him my papers with the questions, resulting in him flipping through them quickly, barely having time to read what was on each sheet.
“As for the first question, I got my username from some friends. We were making lets play channels and using Super Smash Brothers as the name basis.” He began. “Mine was supposed to be CrazyHand, but that was taken, so we put ‘mega’ in front. Eventually, I dropped the ‘hand.’” He added before addressing the next question. “To the second question, I do not have any cats, but they are majestic creatures. For the third question, the first work I can date back to was from freshman year of High School. It was a poem called ‘Breeze.’ I uh, was on a Lynyrd Skynyrd kick at the time of it.” He chuckled. “For a mythical animal, I’d make a unicorn real. For the last question, I actually have a lot of work I disavow because I write a lot, so I’m afraid I can’t answer.” Megacrazy concluded, scratching his head a bit to ponder.
“Ah, well, I think that’s it then!” I smiled graciously, trying to hide a yawn.
“Oh, wait, I’mma do something.” Kaiju spoke soon after before pressing a small red buzzer in front of her. PiratePrincess and Anke rushed in two minutes later, both looking tired from what anyone could guess was their sprint over here. “They haven’t answered the questions yet either.” Kaiju explained as the two took their seats and read over the papers as well.
“Thank you for reminding me.” Anke huffed with an apologetic smile, overlooking the papers with PiratePrincess. “Alright, I’ll try to make this quick.” Anke began. “One, to be honest, I didn’t know Anke was a real name when I made my account. I just wanted a realistic sounding fantasy name.” She smiled and blushed a little. “Two, I do not have any cats… I wish I had a pet though. I love all pets. Three, the first non-academic writing piece that I published was actually a League of Legends fanfic. It was strewn with lots of spelling errors and I’m sort of embarrassed about it… You can still find it online, but I’m not gonna tell you where!” Anke huffed a little, blushing more. “Uh, four… That’s a difficult one. Although I’m really into fantasy creatures, I don’t think it would be a great idea to introduce one to our world. I guess if I had to though, I’d choose something relatively safe… Like an Eevee!” She paused for a moment , scratching her chin a little before continuing. “As for my least favorite writing piece? Ugh, it would most certainly be the first fanfic I ever wrote, as mentioned before. For least favorite character, I have this one character who I created to diversify my OC pool. I really have no use for them, so I’m considering getting rid of them, to be honest.” Anke finished, rereading the papers to make sure she had answered them all before passing them to PiratePrincess.
“Yes, well,” Pirate began, taking a sip of tea from seemingly nowhere, “the name Pirate Princess comes from two of my favorite Dungeons & Dragons characters, one is a pirate, the other a princess. Both happen to be gnomes. For the second question, I used to. My cat, Tokyo, passed away a few months ago…” She stopped a moment, taking a much sadder sip of tea before sighing and continuing. “My first piece of writing was a Power Rangers fanfiction I wrote when I was eight. It was only two pages long and was a self insert fic, but I remember my teachers making me read it front of the whole school.” She giggled a bit shakily. “Um, for the third question, it’d have to be Pegasus’. Or unicorns. Or owlbears. I can’t decide. Fourth, There are far too many angsty poems from my adolescence I’d rather forget about. As for character, there are none I particularly dislike, although Corusk of the Mountain Clan was rather boring.” She sipped again before replying to the question of the year 2000. “It was a while ago, so my memory is hazy, but I’m fairly sure my aunt and uncle came down for new years and we set off fireworks. Nothing too special tbh. By the way, when are you going to answer that question, Kaiju?” She suddenly asked, giving the bunny a side glance.
“Um… What question..?” Kaiju asked, her ears flattening slightly. “You know,” Pirate smirked, “‘why is Hannah so cute?’” Kaiju sighed heavily and rolled her eyes before resting her chin in her paws, her elbows on the table. “There are far cuter people than me you know.” She tried to explain. “This isn’t about them though, this is about you.” Pirate said smugly, taking another sip. Kaiju looked like she was going to protest, but I figured I’d stop now, as it was getting late.
“Well, I think that’s everything!” I said cheerily, offering a toothy grin. “I wholeheartedly thank you all for being able to make it tonight. I’ll make sure to get this written up for everyone, so keep your eyes peeled for it!”
With that, everyone packed up their things and readied to head out to rest, as they had to get up early the next morning to work at their home, The Library.

The End

(Proofread by Dan of ares)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)