Ubers 2019 Ubers Championship - Finals [Won by Garay oak]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hack wasn't down to play, so Megazard joins the championship as seed #18 for the bracket recreation. That means the following games will conclude the championship:

R1
Megazard vs SiTuM

R2
Megazard vs Pohjis

R3
Pohjis vs PurpleGatorade

Finals
PurpleGatorade vs Garay oak

The end of the year makes things difficult to schedule, so R1's recreate deadline will be Sunday 5th January, with one week deadlines afterwards.​

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
i hope for the plot armor hero, pgoat

no detailed predictions there's no edge on either side, pg has the momentum but garay has more info to work with and neither of them have shown much kink in their armor(except when pg got smashed in this very tour lmao)

both of them fucking deserve this tho

won in 2 ggs to end it off, nice run pg
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ubers-470689
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ubers-470691

I wanna thank all the ppl that cheered for me, especially a couple of banned deucers (not ackler) I will not explicitly mention for the tier leader not to think I'm a cheater. This was a blast of a gen, I had lots of fun playing it from start to finish. I remember I wanted to try out solgaleo when SM came out so I started playing ubers, and look how it's ended. I honestly think USM Ubers is a great tier and I'm looking forward to playing it in MW and the next circuit; dunno if I'll post my most "iconic" teams of this gen or not. I'm not gonna review all my smogon career like Pohjis did but I think making open finals and winning championships apart from some good teamtour records isn't too bad of a curriculum. Maybe we'll see this tier represented in official tournaments sometime in the future, perhaps... for the moment I'll just have fun playing it with my friends though. That's all folks!

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'd like to thank every player that took part in last year's circuit (all 252 of you :blobuwu:) and especially these 16 playoff participants, you guys put on an extremely entertaining show in every series. Congrats to Garay for ultimately coming out on top, you've been making huge strides since you burst into the Ubers scene with the start of SM, becoming one of the most consistent players we have to offer. As for everything else, it was an absolute pleasure hosting all the tournaments last year for you guys, and now that we're working on setting up everything for the 2020 circuit, expect even more commitment from myself towards making it an all-around more enjoyable and fulfilling experience for all of you. Onto Most Wanted!

and yes I did re-use the post but the sentiment is the same :blobsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)