SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

I know this isn't a datamine or confirmed leak, and I can't find the original post or the screenshot anywhere but in this video, but apparently a rumored pokedex leak has included all of the Pokémon revealed so far, even Pokémon revealed after the leak was posted in May:

Feel free to skip past the beginning because it's just unnecessary introductory stuff. aDrive doesn't realize this in the video, but there are 200+ Pokémon on the list, and there are many legendaries and other Pokémon that were revealed for the Crown Tundra included, so this list probably includes both the IoA and CT.

If there are actually any inconsistencies, I was unable to pick them out. This list also probably includes Pokémon with new Galarian forms, as Slowbro is included (but not Slowpoke, which is technically in the game already I guess?). It'll be interesting to see if the IoA Pokédex confirms this leak, and then we can predict what Pokémon will be returning in the Crown Tundra.
I haven't been able to go through the entire thread to see if this was mentioned, but this leak was entirely correct (except for Magearna, which is understandable because it is just a Home transferrable Pokémon now)! I understood the argument that it could have been just a very good guess based on the updated Home movesets, but I think guessing all of the rest correctly is enough to call this an actual leak.

This should give us a good idea of what is returning in the Crown Tundra (other than maybe a few more transferrable Mythicals). That means Hoenn Starters and a whole bunch of fossils are returning, along with the Ultra Beasts (which was pretty obvious based on the title of one of the datamined CT "episodes").

I haven't been able to go through the entire thread to see if this was mentioned, but this leak was entirely correct (except for Magearna, which is understandable because it is just a Home transferrable Pokémon now)! I understood the argument that it could have been just a very good guess based on the updated Home movesets, but I think guessing all of the rest correctly is enough to call this an actual leak.

This should give us a good idea of what is returning in the Crown Tundra (other than maybe a few more transferrable Mythicals). That means Hoenn Starters and a whole bunch of fossils are returning, along with the Ultra Beasts (which was pretty obvious based on the title of one of the datamined CT "episodes").
Good catch, I was thinking about this as I ran into some of hte POkemon today but didn't go back &check

I stand corrected: the Max Soup requires 3 mushrooms. Not sure how you get more but I assume it's not too hard.

For the avoidance of doubt, I brought a Melmetal over and was not able to give it the soup.
I also don't know if this has been answered since then, but the way to get Max Mushrooms after the story trial is to—at least this is how it's explained in game by the NPC that makes the Max Soup for you—do Max Raid battles in forests and caves, which will "spread Dynamax particles that will grow the mushrooms." I don't know how long it takes for the mushrooms to grow after the raid battle.

So I think this is the Pokemon for Crown Tundra, then
  1. Nidoran
  2. Nidorina
  3. Nidoqueen
  4. NidoranM
  5. Nidorino
  6. Nidoking
  7. Zubat
  8. Golbat
  9. Jynx
  10. Electabuzz
  11. magmar
  12. Omanye
  13. Omastar
  14. Kabuto
  15. Kabutops
  16. Aerodactyl
  17. Articuno
  18. Zapdos
  19. Moltres
  20. Dratini
  21. Dragonair
  22. Dragonite
  23. Crobat
  24. Smoochum
  25. Elekid
  26. Magby
  27. Raikou
  28. Entei
  29. Suicune
  30. Lugia
  31. Ho-oh
  32. Treecko
  33. Grovyle
  34. Sceptile
  35. Torchic
  36. Combusken
  37. Blaziken
  38. Mudkip
  39. Marshtomp
  40. Swampert
  41. Aron
  42. Lairon
  43. Aggron
  44. Swablu
  45. Altaria
  46. Lileeep
  47. Cradily
  48. Anorith
  49. Armaldo
  50. Absol
  51. Spheal
  52. Sealeo
  53. Walrein
  54. Relicnath
  55. Bagon
  56. Shelgon
  57. Salamence
  58. Beldum
  59. Metang
  60. Metagross
  61. Regirock
  62. Rigce
  63. Registeel
  64. Latias
  65. Latios
  66. Kyogre
  67. Groudon
  68. Rayquaza
  69. Spiritomb
  70. Gible
  71. Gabite
  72. Garchomp
  73. Electivire
  74. Magmortar
  75. Uxie
  76. Mesprit
  77. Azelf
  78. Dialga
  79. Palkia
  80. Heatran
  81. Regigigas
  82. Giratina
  83. Cresselia
  84. Victini
  85. Audino
  86. Tirtouga
  87. Carracosta
  88. Archen
  89. Archeops
  90. Cryogonal
  91. Tornadus
  92. Thundurus
  93. Landorus
  94. Genesect
  95. Tyrunt
  96. Tyrantrum
  97. Amaura
  98. Aurorus
  99. Carbink
  100. Xerneas
  101. Yveltal
  102. Zygarde
  103. Diancie
  104. Volcanion
  105. Tapu Koko
  106. Tapu Lele
  107. Tapu Bulu
  108. Tapu Fini
  109. Nihilego
  110. Buzzwole
  111. Pheromosa
  112. Xurkitree
  113. Celesteela
  114. Kartana
  115. Guzzlord
  116. Poipole
  117. Nagandel
  118. Stakataka
  119. Blacephalon

I don't think I missed anyone. Actually I think normal Slowking is in the files now...? Might just be a blank listing though, I'm not sure.

e: Yes Slowking is #3 in the Armor dex, so i removed him from the listing

So I think this is the Pokemon for Crown Tundra, then
  1. Nidoran
  2. Nidorina
  3. Nidoqueen
  4. NidoranM
  5. Nidorino
  6. Nidoking
  7. Zubat
  8. Golbat
  9. Jynx
  10. Electabuzz
  11. magmar
  12. Omanye
  13. Omastar
  14. Kabuto
  15. Kabutops
  16. Aerodactyl
  17. Articuno
  18. Zapdos
  19. Moltres
  20. Dratini
  21. Dragonair
  22. Dragonite
  23. Crobat
  24. Smoochum
  25. Elekid
  26. Magby
  27. Raikou
  28. Entei
  29. Suicune
  30. Lugia
  31. Ho-oh
  32. Treecko
  33. Grovyle
  34. Sceptile
  35. Torchic
  36. Combusken
  37. Blaziken
  38. Mudkip
  39. Marshtomp
  40. Swampert
  41. Aron
  42. Lairon
  43. Aggron
  44. Swablu
  45. Altaria
  46. Lileeep
  47. Cradily
  48. Anorith
  49. Armaldo
  50. Absol
  51. Spheal
  52. Sealeo
  53. Walrein
  54. Relicnath
  55. Bagon
  56. Shelgon
  57. Salamence
  58. Beldum
  59. Metang
  60. Metagross
  61. Regirock
  62. Rigce
  63. Registeel
  64. Latias
  65. Latios
  66. Kyogre
  67. Groudon
  68. Rayquaza
  69. Spiritomb
  70. Gible
  71. Gabite
  72. Garchomp
  73. Electivire
  74. Magmortar
  75. Uxie
  76. Mesprit
  77. Azelf
  78. Dialga
  79. Palkia
  80. Heatran
  81. Regigigas
  82. Giratina
  83. Cresselia
  84. Victini
  85. Audino
  86. Tirtouga
  87. Carracosta
  88. Archen
  89. Archeops
  90. Cryogonal
  91. Tornadus
  92. Thundurus
  93. Landorus
  94. Genesect
  95. Tyrunt
  96. Tyrantrum
  97. Amaura
  98. Aurorus
  99. Carbink
  100. Xerneas
  101. Yveltal
  102. Zygarde
  103. Diancie
  104. Volcanion
  105. Tapu Koko
  106. Tapu Lele
  107. Tapu Bulu
  108. Tapu Fini
  109. Nihilego
  110. Buzzwole
  111. Pheromosa
  112. Xurkitree
  113. Celesteela
  114. Kartana
  115. Guzzlord
  116. Poipole
  117. Nagandel
  118. Stakataka
  119. Blacephalon

I don't think I missed anyone. Actually I think normal Slowking is in the files now...? Might just be a blank listing though, I'm not sure.

e: Yes Slowking is #3 in the Armor dex, so i removed him from the listing
No Misdrevous family or gen 2 or 6 starters makes me sad. I thought for sure all the starters would be included in the dlc

I really hope that Crown Tundra list is wrong. It's like 80% starters, legends and fossils.
I think lumping the fossils in is kind of unfair since they'll probably be available normally for the first time ever; iirc we've seen Aurorus wandering around the tundra in the brief footage we've seen?

That's what GF is pushing for with that DLC. Crown Tundra will have caves where you can mine for fossils. The whole theme is spelunking LOL
The real thing they're pushing with the Tundra is legendary pokemon. Like it's literally the entire conceit of Peony's expedition: uncovering the secrets of the legendary pokemon and all the "titles" are pertaining to legends (the birds, the titans, the alola light folks (+ UBs), the musketeers). Plus the other big selling point of the legendary dens.

I think lumping the fossils in is kind of unfair since they'll probably be available normally for the first time ever; iirc we've seen Aurorus wandering around the tundra in the brief footage we've seen?

The real thing they're pushing with the Tundra is legendary pokemon. Like it's literally the entire conceit of Peony's expedition: uncovering the secrets of the legendary pokemon and all the "titles" are pertaining to legends (the birds, the titans, the alola light folks (+ UBs), the musketeers). Plus the other big selling point of the legendary dens.
Yeah. Spelunking for legendaries along with fossils. Peony is literally a miner

Fascinating, evidence is definitely rather convincing now, especially with the datamined story event titles suggesting some ultra beast connection. I am very curious how the list was obtained; I guess most likely case is that TPCi isn't a very good judge of who's likely to break their NDA and post stuff on 4chan.

I suppose it's still within the realm of possibility that the CT list isn't fully finalized like the HOME moveset datamine turned out to not be. Still a bit perplexing that the CT list includes mythicals, though, given that magearna wasn't included. Even if we're willing to write off magearna as not being present because it's "foreign dex", it's strange that there would be mythicals in the actual CT dex and not just foreign dex entrees as well. Even more so if there are some mythicals that come back in CT but are still foreign dex. Very confusing. <shrug shoulders emoji>

Fascinating, evidence is definitely rather convincing now, especially with the datamined story event titles suggesting some ultra beast connection. I am very curious how the list was obtained; I guess most likely case is that TPCi isn't a very good judge of who's likely to break their NDA and post stuff on 4chan.

I suppose it's still within the realm of possibility that the CT list isn't fully finalized like the HOME moveset datamine turned out to not be. Still a bit perplexing that the CT list includes mythicals, though, given that magearna wasn't included. Even if we're willing to write off magearna as not being present because it's "foreign dex", it's strange that there would be mythicals in the actual CT dex and not just foreign dex entrees as well. Even more so if there are some mythicals that come back in CT but are still foreign dex. Very confusing. <shrug shoulders emoji>
Possible Magearna was just an oversight on the leaker's part or maybe a later addition ("hey should we make the pokemon we gave out for a full living dex available in the game" *snaps fingers* "OH RIGHT THAT THING")

Does anyone know the locations of all the in-game trade girls (and am I asking the right place)? I found a bunch of them at the beginning, when I didn't even have a Marowak or Sandslash, but now that I have them, I can't find most of the girls anymore. I think two or three were in the forest, but that thing is a maze and a half.

Speaking of generic npc girls though, I thought I understood waifus before, but I was wrong. Let alone male or female, there is not a single character in all of pokemon that I appreciate more than the bike customization lady in the Fields of Honor near the dojo. The change from unlovable to lovable for the bike outfit was that drastic. I feel like she deserves a unique model for what she does.

Padstar34

formerly FlygonNo.1
is a Tiering Contributor
Ok Alolan Raichu is absolutely insane
+2 252+ SpA Life Orb Raichu-Alola Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Electric Terrain: 433-511 (61.5 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Life Orb Raichu-Alola Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ferrothorn in Electric Terrain: 299-352 (84.9 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ SpA Life Orb Raichu-Alola Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone in Electric Terrain: 372-438 (132.3 - 155.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
all calcs done with 140 BP Tbolt for Rising Voltage
Its also pretty easy to get to +2 bc of memento pinchurchin.

So is Magearna in the game? Or was that a mistake?
It's in the game. I would guess they realised that it would super annoy people if they got the Original Magearna and then couldn't use it, considering how hard that thing is to get.

This also confirms something else that we could infer from the items datamine: Hoopa, Genesect and Arceus are not coming back. Which I guess isn't surprising given that the latter two are a big source of item bloat, but Arceus is quite popular.

Given that we've seen event flags involving Keldeo, I would guess that it'll be available in these games in the same way that Deoxys was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)