Done Add left after joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is just a tiny, miniscule thing. But on groupchats, if someone refreshes the page, it says 'Qyda Joined, Qyda Left' for example. Just a tiny request. Can you make it say 'Qyda Left, Qyda Joined'? Because when it was the other way, it implies that they joined, then they left and, it doesn't cause anyone any harm, but it is a bit irritating and would be nice if it was fixed

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I'm not sure who rejected this, but I'm changing this to Accepted. There's no reason not to improve this.

The batch list isn't supposed to be sorted: it's just a list of people who left, followed by the list of people who joined. If we swapped the lists around, it would be wrong if someone joins and then leaves.

The way I'd personally implement it is that if someone disconnects and reconnects before anything else happens, the left/joined messages should just be removed entirely.

Last edited:
I'm not sure who rejected this, but I'm changing this to Accepted. There's no reason not to improve this.

The batch list isn't supposed to be sorted: it's just a list of people who left, followed by the list of people who joined. If we swapped the lists around, it would be wrong if someone joins and then leaves.

The way I'd personally implement it is that if someone disconnects and reconnects before anything else happens, the left/joined messages should just be removed entirely.
Thank you so much Zarel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)