• No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
And it’s a tie between NuttyRabbit and sweet heat! I’ll give 24 hours for someone to break the tie.

B>A>C
B>A>C
A>B=C
A>B>C

Cycle 17: Reuniclus

:ss/reuniclus:

While not a dominating metagame presence due to the popularity of Hydreigon and Mega Tyranitar, as well as the presence of fierce competition in Clefable and Mega Latias, Reuniclus is capable of fending off Mega Medicham while being able to pose a sweeping threat of its own. Let’s see where you can take it!

Submissions will end on 8/1 at 11:59 PM GMT

Edit: sweet heat takes the victory, ty SputnikGT!​

Last edited:
Pretty Toxic Reun Team
1595898025535.gif
1595897971382.gif

1595898077270.gif
1595898109148.gif
1595898548124.gif
1595898577371.gif

This is a team that takes the fact that double dance reun loses to dark types and throws it in the garbage. With toxic spikes it’s easy to wear down any non flying dark types and clef can definitely take care of those that are scared to touch the spikes. Lopunny and Reun also help each other as lopunmy can take care of the steels that wall Reun and Reun can definitely wall things that were supposed to wall lop and can set up on them. Lop is also the speed control of this team and a really good choice at that. The more passive play style of This team made me pick Mandibuzz as a defoggers to tank things that other defoggers can’t. Blissey is mainly there to be a good special wall and get in Reun safely with a teleport. Clef is also a good rocker to scare off any dark types that Reun is too scared to fight. Finally toxapex is the main reason this team is so toxic to begin with as anything that isn’t a steel, flying or poison type will want to come in and be exposed to so much toxicity.

NuttyRabbit

Banned deucer.
Double Dance Reuni + SD Gliscor Balance
:ss/Reuniclus: :ss/Toxapex: :ss/Gliscor: :ss/Garchomp: :ss/Scizor-Mega: :ss/Zapdos:
Click on the team above for the paste

So originally I was just going to update that old Kyurem team I made and post it, but I decided to instead build something entirely new, albeit with the same premise of "Double Dance Reuni + M-zor + T-spikes" since it's still incredibly potent (Though a bit weak to Hydreigon but hey, can't beat em all)

First up is Reuniclus, the star of the week. I've elected to go with the Double Dance set since I believe it is Reuniclus' best and honestly most fun set in the current metagame, letting it set up on a variety of Pokemon and letting it check dangerous metagame threats like Mega Latios, Lopunny, and others. The set itself is pretty basic, with Calm Mind and Acid Armor letting it boost up to near unbreakable levels, Stored Power letting it sweep after a few boosts because of how stupid strong it gets, and Recover giving it well...recovery. The EVs are also pretty standard, with 252 HP and 208 Defense making it as physically bulky as possible, although I've elected to put 4 additional EVs into Speed to creep speed-creeping Pexes

Next up is Toxapex, one of my personal favorite Pokemon and Reuniclus' best friend, providing not only a blanket check to many of the dangerous Pokemon in the tier, but also providing T-spike support, which helps chip down the opposing Dark-types Reuniclus otherwise can't touch. The moves are pretty standard, Scald being STAB, Haze blocking setup, Recover giving recovery, and T-spikes giving T-spikes. EVs make it as specially bulky as possible while also (ironically) letting it creep Reuniclus

Now, when making this team, I wanted to use another fat setup sweeper that could take advantage of the T-spike support Pex gives while also complementing Pex and Reuni at the same time, and the answer I ultimately came upon was SD Gliscor, a Pokemon that can not only abuse T-spike support to muscle past the otherwise annoying Rocky Helmet Tangrowths and Slowbros of the world, but also check dangerous threats like Heatran in the process. The moves are pretty standard, though I will admit the spread is one sniped from sweet heat (Shoutsouts btw). Honestly, Gliscor is a top 5 mon in this meta and this is best set and it just fit really well on the team, not much else to say

Following that is the team's rocker, Dragonium Z Chomp. Dragonium Z Chomp not only gives the team rocks, but also the wonderful ability to click Swords Dance and just delete anything that isn't a Fairy type or Corviknight from existence, including Darks and other Dragons, which are otherwise annoying for this team. Also being a secondary check to stuff like Rotom-H and Heatran is awesome. Set and spread are super self explanatory, this thing just claims kills turn 1.

Following that is Mega Scizor, my personal favorite mega in the tier atm and the team's tertiary wincon. This thing can not only abuse Pex's T-spikes, but it also provides excellent insurance vs the tier's many strong Psychics, Kartana, Mega Lopunny, Gliscor, and really anything you can think of. The set itself is self explanatory, as are the EVs, letting it set up and sweep while being as bulky as possible. sweet heat has an alternate spread but until I figure out what that does I'll just go with the tried and true pre-Mega Meta spread. I love Zor so much

Finally, the last member of the team is also its defogger: Zapdos. I'm gonna be frank, Zapdos is my new favorite defogger after Fini fell off. This thing is just awesome. Being able to check Kartanas, Corviknights, Mega Scizors, Pexes, Ferrothorns and Mandibuzzes all in one slot is incredible, as its ability to spread paralysis far and wide thanks to Static + Discharge. Set and spread is pretty standard, Discharge and Heat Wave giving it excellent coverage (though you can slot HP Ice over Heat Wave if you're feeling spicy) , Defog letting it clear hazards, and Roost giving it recovery.

I will freely admit this team isn't perfect and it has some rough MUs, but I think it's solid overall and helps demonstrate why Reuniclus is a pretty okay pick in this meta

As always, shoutouts to the Natdex Discord, expecially Solaros & Lunaris , sweet heat and Lupla for helping me revise and test the team, and thank you for reading this!

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
Bulky Rona + Z Grass Reuniclus Balanced
:ss/volcarona::ss/reuniclus::ss/latios-mega::ss/toxapex::ss/garchomp::ss/corviknight:

This team isn't build around Reuniclus but more about Bulky Rona.

The Star of this squad is Bulky Rona, pretty self explanatory on this build. He's just an awesome late game sweeper when all his check are KO.
The Reuni can easily deal with a lot of Rona's check, with CM + Grassium Z can beat Fini and also lure stuff such as Gyarados Mega who's think they are free on him.
To deal with Heatran and Gliscor, Latios Mega was quite obvious on this squad. The set is quite classic.
Pex was also a must have with Reuni, since Toxic Spikes support is awesome to him. They can also help to draw Fini and KO him with Reuni.
Chomp is chomp, I needed a solid rocker and also a good physical breaker. Since the Z is actually use by Reuni, I gave him Leftovers.
Finally, I needed a Psychic type and a Kyurem Check, and also a defog. So Corviknight was obvious. Iron head is here to beat Sub Kyurem.

Mega Charizard Y + Reuniclus Balance
:ss/charizard-mega-y: :ss/reuniclus: :ss/toxapex: :ss/clefable: :ss/magearna: :ss/hydreigon:

I love Reuniclus in this metagame and this team is built around abusing its great traits. I decided to go with Mega Charizard Y because it likes the fact that Reuniclus deals with its best counter Toxapex. I decided to use my own Toxapex is its able to support this team with Knock Off spamming. Poisonium Z lets it take nothing from Knock Off users which is kinda cool I guess. Clefable is a good fit on this team because alongside Reuniclus make a nice Magic Guard spam core together. Specs Magearna is a fire set and can force progress which is nice for this team. Finally Scarf Hydreigon provides this team with speed control and a Ghost resist.

GastroUni Balance

:gastrodon: :reuniclus: :heatran: :dragapult: :corviknight: :lopunny-mega:

Originally, this team started out as a Mega Scizor team, but after realizing I had some serious problems with type-stacking if I wanted a Defogger, I decided to instead drop it and go with Corviknight. I decided to pair Reuniclus with Gastrodon considering Gastrodon does very nicely at beating the steels that Reuniclus would struggle with like Magearna and SpA-based Aegislash. Heatran is there to pressure other CM wincons which can overwhelm Reuniclus like Mega Latias, whilst Dragapult and Mega Lopunny make up the offensive core which intends to beat up offensive teams, which this core would otherwise struggle against. Corviknight helps with Steel types and can Defog against Landorus-T and Garchomp if needed, and beats non Fightinium Kartana.

Threatlist:

Mega Mawile: If this is Thunder Punch, it can be very difficult to deal with long-term. Heatran doesn't take its hits very well and whilst the rest of the team can punish it, it often claims one kill at least. Against wish + Mega Mawile it can often be outright impossible to win because of the matchup that it has.

Dragapult: Due to the lack of a good physical Ghost resist, DD Pult has a good chance to carve through at least one member of the team before going out in style.

Grassium Z Heatran: Because Gastrodon is often the only Heatran check, Grassium Heatran will be able to strike it down with Bloom Doom and be free to wear down the rest of the team as Dragapult is not able to hit Heatran too easily.

Solaros & Lunaris

is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
And submissions are done! Let’s see what the teams are

Team A by CinnaToast
:reuniclus: :lopunny-mega: :toxapex: :blissey: :mandibuzz: :clefable:
This is a team that takes the fact that double dance reun loses to dark types and throws it in the garbage. With toxic spikes it’s easy to wear down any non flying dark types and clef can definitely take care of those that are scared to touch the spikes. Lopunny and Reun also help each other as lopunmy can take care of the steels that wall Reun and Reun can definitely wall things that were supposed to wall lop and can set up on them. Lop is also the speed control of this team and a really good choice at that. The more passive play style of This team made me pick Mandibuzz as a defoggers to tank things that other defoggers can’t. Blissey is mainly there to be a good special wall and get in Reun safely with a teleport. Clef is also a good rocker to scare off any dark types that Reun is too scared to fight. Finally toxapex is the main reason this team is so toxic to begin with as anything that isn’t a steel, flying or poison type will want to come in and be exposed to so much toxicity.

Team B by NuttyRabbit
:reuniclus: :toxapex: :gliscor: :garchomp: :scizor-mega: :zapdos:
First up is Reuniclus, the star of the week. I've elected to go with the Double Dance set since I believe it is Reuniclus' best and honestly most fun set in the current metagame, letting it set up on a variety of Pokemon and letting it check dangerous metagame threats like Mega Latios, Lopunny, and others. The set itself is pretty basic, with Calm Mind and Acid Armor letting it boost up to near unbreakable levels, Stored Power letting it sweep after a few boosts because of how stupid strong it gets, and Recover giving it well...recovery. The EVs are also pretty standard, with 252 HP and 208 Defense making it as physically bulky as possible, although I've elected to put 4 additional EVs into Speed to creep speed-creeping Pexes

Next up is Toxapex, one of my personal favorite Pokemon and Reuniclus' best friend, providing not only a blanket check to many of the dangerous Pokemon in the tier, but also providing T-spike support, which helps chip down the opposing Dark-types Reuniclus otherwise can't touch. The moves are pretty standard, Scald being STAB, Haze blocking setup, Recover giving recovery, and T-spikes giving T-spikes. EVs make it as specially bulky as possible while also (ironically) letting it creep Reuniclus

Now, when making this team, I wanted to use another fat setup sweeper that could take advantage of the T-spike support Pex gives while also complementing Pex and Reuni at the same time, and the answer I ultimately came upon was SD Gliscor, a Pokemon that can not only abuse T-spike support to muscle past the otherwise annoying Rocky Helmet Tangrowths and Slowbros of the world, but also check dangerous threats like Heatran in the process. The moves are pretty standard, though I will admit the spread is one sniped from sweet heat (Shoutsouts btw). Honestly, Gliscor is a top 5 mon in this meta and this is best set and it just fit really well on the team, not much else to say

Following that is the team's rocker, Dragonium Z Chomp. Dragonium Z Chomp not only gives the team rocks, but also the wonderful ability to click Swords Dance and just delete anything that isn't a Fairy type or Corviknight from existence, including Darks and other Dragons, which are otherwise annoying for this team. Also being a secondary check to stuff like Rotom-H and Heatran is awesome. Set and spread are super self explanatory, this thing just claims kills turn 1.

Following that is Mega Scizor, my personal favorite mega in the tier atm and the team's tertiary wincon. This thing can not only abuse Pex's T-spikes, but it also provides excellent insurance vs the tier's many strong Psychics, Kartana, Mega Lopunny, Gliscor, and really anything you can think of. The set itself is self explanatory, as are the EVs, letting it set up and sweep while being as bulky as possible. sweet heat has an alternate spread but until I figure out what that does I'll just go with the tried and true pre-Mega Meta spread. I love Zor so much

Finally, the last member of the team is also its defogger: Zapdos. I'm gonna be frank, Zapdos is my new favorite defogger after Fini fell off. This thing is just awesome. Being able to check Kartanas, Corviknights, Mega Scizors, Pexes, Ferrothorns and Mandibuzzes all in one slot is incredible, as its ability to spread paralysis far and wide thanks to Static + Discharge. Set and spread is pretty standard, Discharge and Heat Wave giving it excellent coverage (though you can slot HP Ice over Heat Wave if you're feeling spicy) , Defog letting it clear hazards, and Roost giving it recovery.

Team C by Ryuji-Sempai
:volcarona: :reuniclus: :latios-mega: :toxapex: :garchomp: :corviknight:
The Star of this squad is Bulky Rona, pretty self explanatory on this build. He's just an awesome late game sweeper when all his check are KO.
The Reuni can easily deal with a lot of Rona's check, with CM + Grassium Z can beat Fini and also lure stuff such as Gyarados Mega who's think they are free on him.
To deal with Heatran and Gliscor, Latios Mega was quite obvious on this squad. The set is quite classic.
Pex was also a must have with Reuni, since Toxic Spikes support is awesome to him. They can also help to draw Fini and KO him with Reuni.
Chomp is chomp, I needed a solid rocker and also a good physical breaker. Since the Z is actually use by Reuni, I gave him Leftovers.
Finally, I needed a Psychic type and a Kyurem Check, and also a defog. So Corviknight was obvious. Iron head is here to beat Sub Kyurem.

Team D by Sagisolar
:charizard-mega-y: :reuniclus: :toxapex: :clefable: :magearna: :hydreigon:
I love Reuniclus in this metagame and this team is built around abusing its great traits. I decided to go with Mega Charizard Y because it likes the fact that Reuniclus deals with its best counter Toxapex. I decided to use my own Toxapex is its able to support this team with Knock Off spamming. Poisonium Z lets it take nothing from Knock Off users which is kinda cool I guess. Clefable is a good fit on this team because alongside Reuniclus make a nice Magic Guard spam core together. Specs Magearna is a fire set and can force progress which is nice for this team. Finally Scarf Hydreigon provides this team with speed control and a Ghost resist.

Team E by Chazm
:gastrodon: :reuniclus: :heatran: :dragapult: :corviknight: :lopunny-mega:
Originally, this team started out as a Mega Scizor team, but after realizing I had some serious problems with type-stacking if I wanted a Defogger, I decided to instead drop it and go with Corviknight. I decided to pair Reuniclus with Gastrodon considering Gastrodon does very nicely at beating the steels that Reuniclus would struggle with like Magearna and SpA-based Aegislash. Heatran is there to pressure other CM wincons which can overwhelm Reuniclus like Mega Latias, whilst Dragapult and Mega Lopunny make up the offensive core which intends to beat up offensive teams, which this core would otherwise struggle against. Corviknight helps with Steel types and can Defog against Landorus-T and Garchomp if needed, and beats non Fightinium Kartana.

Threatlist:

Mega Mawile: If this is Thunder Punch, it can be very difficult to deal with long-term. Heatran doesn't take its hits very well and whilst the rest of the team can punish it, it often claims one kill at least. Against wish + Mega Mawile it can often be outright impossible to win because of the matchup that it has.

Dragapult: Due to the lack of a good physical Ghost resist, DD Pult has a good chance to carve through at least one member of the team before going out in style.

Grassium Z Heatran: Because Gastrodon is often the only Heatran check, Grassium Heatran will be able to strike it down with Bloom Doom and be free to wear down the rest of the team as Dragapult is not able to hit Heatran too easily.

Voting will end on 8/3 at 11:59 PM GMT

Solaros & Lunaris

And the winner is Chazm! Your team will be added to the Hall of Fame.

E>A=B=C=D
E>A=B=C=D
E>B>C>D>A
B>C>E>D>A
B>E>A=C=D
B>E>A=C=D

Cycle 18: Alolan Marowak

:ss/marowak-alola:

Alolan Marowak was recently ranked for its ability to go ham on nearly the entire defensive metagame should it get in for free, a small task thanks to the myriad of pivots in the metagame. It also has decent, if niche, versatility thanks to moves like Knock Off, Pain Split, and Substitute. What can you build with these traits?

Submissions will end on 8/8 at 11:59 PM GMT​

Ryuji

LIFE'S FLASHING BEFORE YOUR EYES?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus
:ss/marowak-Alola::ss/gliscor::ss/slowbro-mega::ss/clefable::ss/kommo-o::ss/corviknight:

SD Marowak + Z Omni-Boost Double Dancer Kommo-O Balanced
So, I know that usually Marowak is used Rock Head, but since I've noticed that with his other Ability Lightning Road he can easily switch on stuff like Zapdos or Koko, I choosed to run that ability, because he can completely use them as Setup Fooder, or he can set the rocks on them. That also immune him to T-wave, so he can come a lot of time on most of the Clefable set and pressure the opponent. The set is quite classic, I choosed Fire Punch on Flare Blitz, since I don't run Rock Head. For the spread detail, I run 164 EVs on speed to outspeed mag without speed, for beating the Iron Defense + CM set or CM + Pain Split. He can also handle stuff like Rona.
I decided to pair him with Gliscor, because they share a great synergie. The two are capable of breaking a lot of defensive core, and Gliscor can abuse Pex for Marowak.
Slowbro Mega was then a must have to handle stuff like Vish. The spread allows you to handle two Fishious Rend, one when you switch on him and another one when you're Mega Evolving. Ice Beam is here to destroy Gliscor.
Since Marowak is quite frail, I decided to run a Clef WishPasser, to make him come easily on the field with TP and heal him, and also with a SpD Corvi, which can handle stuff like Lele or Alakazam and also Defog.
Finally, since Marowak and Gliscor are good at breaking a lot of core, I use a DD Z Omni-Boost Kommo-O, to clean a game.

NuttyRabbit

Banned deucer.
Sub 3 Attacks AlolaWak + SG Fairium-Z Magearna BO

:ss/Marowak-Alola: :ss/Magearna: :ss/Rotom-Wash: :ss/Gliscor: :ss/Mandibuzz: :ss/Scizor-Mega:
Click on the team above for the paste

This team was a lot harder to put together than it had any right to be, and I ran through at least 2-3 different team comps before I came up with something that I was satisfied with. Alolawak is a weird mon, but I think this team makes good use of it

So for the sake of brevity, I'm gonna make this a lot shorter than usual. Sub+3 attacks Alolawak (shoutouts Solaros & Lunaris and TheWeirdGastrodon ) is able to grab momentum off of Pokemon like AV Magearna and Magnezone thanks to Lightningrod, use said momentum to get up a Sub, and start breaking open cores with its excellent coverage coupled with its raw power. As such, I though the best partner for it would be SG Fairium Magearna, since it can readily abuse Wak's ability to blow through its' counters to set up and sweep.

Rotom-Wash+Gliscor+Mandibuzz gives me a solid defensive core which, as a bonus, can lure in and easily pivot into the Pokemon that Wak abuses. It also, in conjunction with Mega Scizor, checks most of the metagame

Finally, Mega Scizor ties the team together, giving it not only another win condition, but an extremely solid check to stuff like Lopunny-Mega and Kartana. I should note that while U-turn is better for this team, Knock is also a great option to make it even harder for something like Volcarona to set up and win

Like I said, making this team took a lot more effort than I thought it would, but I think the final result is something I can comfortably say is viable

As always, shoutouts to the Natdex discord, especially Solaros & Lunaris , Blujay, and TheWeirdGastrodon for not only giving me feedback, but also being incredibly patient with me

Marowak-Alola + Priority Spam Bulky Offense

:marowak-alola: :lopunny-mega: :magearna: :landorus-therian: :rotom-wash: :rillaboom:

As Alolan Marowak has some dubious offense matchups, I figured that pairing it with Mega Lopunny would do nicely, especially given how many chances Mega Lopunny can give Alolan Marowak to break. To further amplify this I decided on a VoltTurn core to support it in Magearna + Rotom-Wash. Landorus-Therian is equipped with Flyinium Z to again further pressure Zapdos and Corviknight to give Marowak-Alola yet more chances to break. Finally, Rillaboom is used to provide yet more priority options and yet pressure more Flying types with the assistance of Mega Lopunny and Landorus-Therian.

Weaknesses:

:medicham-mega: Medicham-Mega - this mon basically claims a kill every time it gets in. It's not too hard to pressure, but the slower speed of the team can be problematic.

:dracovish: Dracovish - Can just claim one on a Marowak kill.

:hydreigon: Hydreigon - It is worthwhile to be cautious of the Z move since it can deal some extremely heavy damage to AV Magearna, and this can check a few mons on this team well, so it has multiple good places to get in.

Solaros & Lunaris

Voting time! The teams are......

Team A by Ryuji-Sempai
:marowak-alola: :gliscor: :slowbro-mega: :clefable::kommo-o: :corviknight:
So, I know that usually Marowak is used Rock Head, but since I've noticed that with his other Ability Lightning Road he can easily switch on stuff like Zapdos or Koko, I choosed to run that ability, because he can completely use them as Setup Fooder, or he can set the rocks on them. That also immune him to T-wave, so he can come a lot of time on most of the Clefable set and pressure the opponent. The set is quite classic, I choosed Fire Punch on Flare Blitz, since I don't run Rock Head. For the spread detail, I run 164 EVs on speed to outspeed mag without speed, for beating the Iron Defense + CM set or CM + Pain Split. He can also handle stuff like Rona.
I decided to pair him with Gliscor, because they share a great synergie. The two are capable of breaking a lot of defensive core, and Gliscor can abuse Pex for Marowak.
Slowbro Mega was then a must have to handle stuff like Vish. The spread allows you to handle two Fishious Rend, one when you switch on him and another one when you're Mega Evolving. Ice Beam is here to destroy Gliscor.
Since Marowak is quite frail, I decided to run a Clef WishPasser, to make him come easily on the field with TP and heal him, and also with a SpD Corvi, which can handle stuff like Lele or Alakazam and also Defog.
Finally, since Marowak and Gliscor are good at breaking a lot of core, I use a DD Z Omni-Boost Kommo-O, to clean a game.

Team B by NuttyRabbit
:marowak-alola: :magearna: :rotom-wash: :gliscor: :mandibuzz: :scizor-mega:
So for the sake of brevity, I'm gonna make this a lot shorter than usual. Sub+3 attacks Alolawak (shoutouts Solaros & Lunaris and TheWeirdGastrodon ) is able to grab momentum off of Pokemon like AV Magearna and Magnezone thanks to Lightningrod, use said momentum to get up a Sub, and start breaking open cores with its excellent coverage coupled with its raw power. As such, I though the best partner for it would be SG Fairium Magearna, since it can readily abuse Wak's ability to blow through its' counters to set up and sweep.

Rotom-Wash+Gliscor+Mandibuzz gives me a solid defensive core which, as a bonus, can lure in and easily pivot into the Pokemon that Wak abuses. It also, in conjunction with Mega Scizor, checks most of the metagame

Finally, Mega Scizor ties the team together, giving it not only another win condition, but an extremely solid check to stuff like Lopunny-Mega and Kartana. I should note that while U-turn is better for this team, Knock is also a great option to make it even harder for something like Volcarona to set up and win

Team C by Chazm
:marowak-alola: :lopunny-mega: :magearna: :landorus-therian: :rotom-wash: :rillaboom:
As Alolan Marowak has some dubious offense matchups, I figured that pairing it with Mega Lopunny would do nicely, especially given how many chances Mega Lopunny can give Alolan Marowak to break. To further amplify this I decided on a VoltTurn core to support it in Magearna + Rotom-Wash. Landorus-Therian is equipped with Flyinium Z to again further pressure Zapdos and Corviknight to give Marowak-Alola yet more chances to break. Finally, Rillaboom is used to provide yet more priority options and yet pressure more Flying types with the assistance of Mega Lopunny and Landorus-Therian.

Weaknesses:

:medicham-mega: Medicham-Mega - this mon basically claims a kill every time it gets in. It's not too hard to pressure, but the slower speed of the team can be problematic.

:dracovish: Dracovish - Can just claim one on a Marowak kill.

:hydreigon: Hydreigon - It is worthwhile to be cautious of the Z move since it can deal some extremely heavy damage to AV Magearna, and this can check a few mons on this team well, so it has multiple good places to get in.

Voting will end on 8/10 at 11:59 PM GMT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)