DOU SS Doubles OU 2021 Winter Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Tentative activity post 2-3 hours past scheduled time. I was off by an hour early based on VM but been around smogtours for several hours prior to early time just in case. Contact at 7:00 PM EST on wall to see if maybe he was on Smogon after I waited a bit just to be safe.
1610674645258.png
1610674427869.png
He/she can't play tomorrow/Saturday and my schedule is shaky the remainder of the period before deadline. Posting to cover myself just in case.

The contact deadline is over. I randomly subbed in all three of our remaining subs to the five open slots. Results are shown here:
Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 12.06.40 AM.png

New Matchups:
Yoda2798 vs. Neblina
MajorBowman vs. greenandgrey77
Cheese5555 vs. FloristtheBudew

Please contact your new opponents ASAP. I am willing to grant extensions if needed. We still have two sub opportunities available if anyone else decides to join and will be done on a first-come first-serve basis.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Opp gave me win on their wall further to my post above. Fine with sub assuming extension is provided.

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Opp didn't show up at scheduled time. Here's proof that I reached out at the scheduled time to confirm I'm on.

I'm willing to play at a different time on the weekend but it's up to my opp to reach out to me and work out a new time.

tomoya sempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)