Project National Dex Teambuilding Lab V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

adem

yap
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hello I am looking to build a Weavile team anyone want to help :)?
gm

:weavile: :lopunny-mega: :heatran: :tapu-fini: :corviknight: :landorus-therian:

hello hello, I built this team around the core of pup encore lop + sd vile, which i have found to be an extremely threatening core rn, with pup encore lop breaking down pokemon such as pex, corv, skarm for weavile to sd and clean. supdef lando + corv was added as both our ground, rocker, steel, ground checks and checks to the likes of rilla, opposing lop and lele, which can get scary. wpool fini was added as our ashgren check as well as luring and trapping pex for lop + vile to clean. lastly, spdef slammer tran was added as a check to cm clef, a way to ease the stall mu as well as checking volc and mega scizor.

agslash23

Banned deucer.
I wanted to build a team around Mega Garchomp and CB Ttar.

This core seems to be fire coz Ttar and MChomp share checks like Steel Birds, Tangrowth etc.. so Ttar breaks early game so that Chomp can sweep late game. Ttar also traps MChomp annoyers like Mega Latias, and its Sandstorm means that Chomp gets Sand Force Boost

adem

yap
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi peeps, does anyone have any daunt teams?
THE DON

:crawdaunt: :lopunny-mega: :landorus-therian: :tapu-fini: :corviknight: :heatran:

hello fellow lobster enjoyer, i built this team around cb lobster + mlop, which forms our main offensive core. flyz rocks lando t was added as a check to rilla, as well as pivoting to bring in daunt to break, and fly z lures and breaks bulky grasses that threaten to pucot into daunt. fini + corv finish up the core, checking grasses, agren, tran, as well as providing fog. pool fini was chosen to eliminate pex and opposing fini which can be a pain for daunt. lastly, slammers tran was chosen to deal with both cm fini and mega sciz, which is very threatening to the team otherwise, as well as easing up the stall mu.

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Substitute

I would like a team built around these two sets

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I would like a team built around Specs Tios as I am having incredible trouble building around it somehow. ty and have a good day :)
Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Earth Power

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Substitute

I would like a team built around these two sets
A Pokémon can only be requested if it's listed somewhere on the Viability Rankings thread. Exceptions can be made with prior approval from the host.
Due to having unranked Pokemon, we will not cover these suggestions. Please feel free to select another set of Pokemon.

hey yall. im requesting an offense team utilizing these two: defensive:landorus-therian:& av:slowking-galar:as its defensive backbone. these two form an amazing defensive core on offense, checking most of each others threats, soft checking almost every offensive mon, and providing momentum for the rest of the team. im not going to include any specific moves or spreads, since they are team dependent. thx in advance!

Senko

meow
is an Artist
I'd like to request a team using specs Koko and M-Scizor. (If possible, I'd like no Lando-T)
https://pokepast.es/4304aee70e22da90
:tapu-koko::scizor-mega::kartana::landorus-therian::tapu-fini::zapdos:
yo sorry we couldnt omit lando here but it was kinda needed to be immune to grounds lul
sd synth kart w sacred is cplay vs grounds and take care of ferro and zapdos will help w pressuring grasses. lando fini is ur main utility and defensive backbone and make sure to tox birbs with lando to make it easier for sciz

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- U-turn

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Freeze-Dry
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power

I want to use these two mons. But I want it to be viable for high ladder but to also to be wacky and fun. If can be done

adem

yap
hey yall. im requesting an offense team utilizing these two: defensive:landorus-therian:& av:slowking-galar:as its defensive backbone. these two form an amazing defensive core on offense, checking most of each others threats, soft checking almost every offensive mon, and providing momentum for the rest of the team. im not going to include any specific moves or spreads, since they are team dependent. thx in advance!
gm

:slowking-galar: :landorus-therian: :zarude-dada: :greninja-ash: :mawile-mega: :corviknight:

altho gking + fat lando is a solid core, it still has some issues, so i added corv to finish of the core giving a check to the likes of vile asw as a secondary pivot to grasses and lop. maw + agren is your standard mawgren bo core, with DADA added bc it loves gren maw breaking for it asw as secondary gren check + amazing cleaner.

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
hey ... can i get a team core consist of mega sab and corvi with some wall breaking mons ... preferred semi stall or bulk offense pls

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Metal Burst
- Recover

edit : prefer any other set for mega sab with the team core :)

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
hey ... can i get a team core consist of mega sab and corvi with some wall breaking mons ... preferred semi stall or bulk offense pls

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Metal Burst
- Recover

edit : prefer any other set for mega sab with the team core :)
https://pokepast.es/954f3b02549ce4b3
:sableye-mega: :Corviknight: :weavile: :gliscor: :chansey: :clefable:
Hello,
As you asked something leaning more towards semi stall, i built that team, involving Weavile and SD Gliscor. Even if that team could still be considered as a full stall from a certain point of view, it features some offensive presence that most full stalls don't have. Weavile also helps the team by dealing with MChomp with Ice Shard (that is why Corviknight has U-Turn btw) and trapping annoying stuff like Gengar (although in certain scenarios you have to sack Sableye or Gliscor to ensure they don't have a sub up), which is supposed to 6-0 stall. Chansey and Clef finish the team, providing rocks, status absorption, unaware, and much needed defensive utility to cover most common threats. This stall does have some bad matchups - like most stalls in this meta anyway (Rain, Hail, and el famoso MMawile mostly), but is otherwise solid against most of the meta.
Sableye-Mega is full spdef as a second Heatran check: doing so, if either Gliscor or Sableye dies to a Z move, the team still has the second check to deal with it.
Corviknight has Body Press to deal with Excadrill, and u-turn to give Weavile safer opportunities. It could run Iron Defense to be able to check things like SD Garchomp and defog against them ; however, keep in mind that Clefable already checks Garchomp. It also is possible to trade Corviknight with Skarmory to make the MMawile MU easier, however that would make Weavile harder to bring in, and you also have to make the choice between running defog on Gliscor or not running defog at all.

Clefable has Knock Off to be able to check CM Tapu Fini (if you knock it and spam moonblast, you win). Trying to fit Aromatherapy here is a bad idea in my opinion: Sableye + Corv + Gliscor + Chansey should be able to cover most status spreaders, and Gliscor in particular dislikes losing its poison status.

Hope you like it, have fun !

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
https://pokepast.es/954f3b02549ce4b3
:sableye-mega: :Corviknight: :weavile: :gliscor: :chansey: :clefable:
Hello,
As you asked something leaning more towards semi stall, i built that team, involving Weavile and SD Gliscor. Even if that team could still be considered as a full stall from a certain point of view, it features some offensive presence that most full stalls don't have. Weavile also helps the team by dealing with MChomp with Ice Shard (that is why Corviknight has U-Turn btw) and trapping annoying stuff like Gengar (although in certain scenarios you have to sack Sableye or Gliscor to ensure they don't have a sub up), which is supposed to 6-0 stall. Chansey and Clef finish the team, providing rocks, status absorption, unaware, and much needed defensive utility to cover most common threats. This stall does have some bad matchups - like most stalls in this meta anyway (Rain, Hail, and el famoso MMawile mostly), but is otherwise solid against most of the meta.
Sableye-Mega is full spdef as a second Heatran check: doing so, if either Gliscor or Sableye dies to a Z move, the team still has the second check to deal with it.
Corviknight has Body Press to deal with Excadrill, and u-turn to give Weavile safer opportunities. It could run Iron Defense to be able to check things like SD Garchomp and defog against them ; however, keep in mind that Clefable already checks Garchomp. It also is possible to trade Corviknight with Skarmory to make the MMawile MU easier, however that would make Weavile harder to bring in, and you also have to make the choice between running defog on Gliscor or not running defog at all.

Clefable has Knock Off to be able to check CM Tapu Fini (if you knock it and spam moonblast, you win). Trying to fit Aromatherapy here is a bad idea in my opinion: Sableye + Corv + Gliscor + Chansey should be able to cover most status spreaders, and Gliscor in particular dislikes losing its poison status.

Hope you like it, have fun !
Thx a lot ... That's pretty fun to use :)

Hey all, Im looking for an updated version of the following core. I was a big fan of pannuracottas Mega Mawile + Ash Gren bulky offense but was just looking for the same core or team just updated with how the current meta is going.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Water Shuriken

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Thankyou :)

1571054001022.gif

I'm looking for a team that fits well with my Chatot and Mawile

Chatot @ Throat Spray
Ability: Keen Eye
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Chatter
- Heat Wave
- Nasty Plot

Mawile_Mega.gif

Mawile @ Mawilite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Fire Fang
- Sucker Punch

Last edited:

adem

yap
View attachment 368722
I'm looking for a team that fits well with my Chatot and Mawile

Chatot @ Throat Spray
Ability: Keen Eye
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Chatter
- Heat Wave
- Nasty Plot

View attachment 368724

Mawile @ Mawilite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Fire Fang
- Sucker Punch
Hi, thank you for requesting, but as stated in the rules:
  • A Pokémon can only be requested if it's listed somewhere on the Viability Rankings thread. Exceptions can be made with prior approval from the host.
Chatot is not ranked, so we well not do this request, feel free to request different Pokemon / Cores!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)