PU PU Ladder Tour - Finals - Won by TJ

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
op stolen from here
565F2EAB-8CCB-40C2-B351-E42155C23B2B.png

art by LifeisDANK

Welcome to the Playoffs portion of the SWSH PU Ladder Tournament! Now that we have reached the second stage, the 16 people who have qualified in the 4 laddering cycles will face off against each other in Best-of-Three sets in an attempt to emerge victorious.

Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard SWSH PU.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • SWSH cartridge win conditions are in place, there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.
  • Replays are mandatory for each game in Playoffs.
Finals

eifo vs TJ

good luck to both participants!! the deadline is next sunday (september 12th)

Last edited:
TJ You have gone through way too much to lose in finals. You went through a very challenging and rewarding PUPL season, where you had to lead a group of imbeciles like myself to getting W's out of our asses when we could have just played a mono TJ 8 man TJ team to win the whole tour. You went through a terrible breakup with your girl, who's still lookin like thwackey, and you're still emotionally recovering from the lack of grassy seed boosts on your set up mons without her. I don't even know who this other dude is. He's probably a great guy but he is no Tyjohnamous James. There can only be one JayQuay, and that, my friend, is you.

Also, if you don't pay me back, I'm going to reveal that you thought grabbing two overkill classes in a row gets you ghost for like the first 3 seasons in warzone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)