A Flawed Forum Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
I fucking swear if this stupid shit happened again I'm gonna be pissed.

EDIT: HOW TF DID THEY COME BACK

The Mind Electric

Calming if you look at it right.
This is the funniest shit I've ever seen.

1. He set up this entire elaborate scheme to bring down CAP without even checking to see if Smogon allows VPNs, and he's bragging about it like he's some kind of criminal mastermind.
2. He thinks that Smogon not allowing VPNs is a major privacy risk. An IP address on its own is not enough to dox someone, but a lot of people on this forum suck balls at Internet safety, so I'll concede that a hypothetical leak like the one he talks about in that post could lead to some people getting doxed. Who would care enough to do that, and what would they actually do with the information once they had it? Well, maybe I shouldn't ask who would care enough to do that, because the answer is clearly him, but what threat does this hypothetical doxing spree pose to anybody here other than the loss of some privacy (which is a fair reason to not like it, don't get me wrong, but 99 times out of 100 there is no real threat to your safety or well-being)?
3. His letter makes a very flimsy case for why anybody at TPC should care about Showdown's existence. People are spending less time battling online with copies of the game that they own? They already bought the games! TPC already has their money! At that point, who gives a shit?

Slapperfish, since I figure you're vain enough to look at what people are saying about you here and will read this eventually, please fucking see a therapist or something. This level of dedication to ruining something for other people because you personally had a bad experience isn't healthy. Also, please look up things before you act like you know what you're talking about.

I thought you guys were just shitposting about a fake/potential Slapperfish return post but then I scrolled down and saw that he actually did make a return post. holy mother of fuck. mans needs to go to therapy. I'm not shitposting here, being this obsessed about a fucking children's game forum and making Cartoon Network villain style plots to take down said forum is not something that well-adjusted normal humans do.

create a pocket monster gone wrong!

seriously this is the stupidest shit i’ve ever seen in regards to that particular subforum and i saw the fucking evo thread. imagine spending 6 months trying to bring down smogon because you lacked time management and discipline and got fired because of it.

slapperfish, i know you’re reading this: seek help dude, unironically. it’s clear you’ve got some sort of issue, and i’m saying this out of genuine concern for you

I love the thought that TPC has no idea that Showdown exists and if only they received a letter from a brave rebel, then Showdown would be stopped.
stg this is the most looney tunes ass shit.

I love the thought that TPC has no idea that Showdown exists and if only they received a letter from a brave rebel, then Showdown would be stopped.
seriously though, this is fucking NINTENDO we're talking about, the company that will C&D random fan projects at the drop of a hat. The fact that Showdown never got C&Ded is a fucking miracle tbh, but it shows that even Nintendo of all companies thinks its fine and at this point they probably won't care about it, not when there's Project+ tournaments to C&D and especially not thanks to the ramblings of a severely mentally ill man trying to cope with getting banned from a Pokemon forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)