Tournament [Draft CA] Smogon x NPA Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Erik Zwambach

Time Zone GMT+01:00

Relevant Social Media X = YenabiVGC

Accomplishments 4-5 at Lille regional.
6-3 at Stuttgart regional after 0-2 start to 6-2 than lost win and in
2 bubbled out at local

Bio Super dedicated player with alot of passion for the game to learn , help and get better.
Got a good mentality of esports as i done other games before this in teams
Willing to take less good mons and make them work in a team.

Name eimagi

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media x/twitter: eimagivgc

Accomplishments puppies18 undeafeated win as player, cruisers21 record breaking squad as manager

Bio trust me, i will win, i really care about it this year

Name Guilherme Queiroz

Time Zone GMT-3

Relevant Social Media @Queiroz2r on Twitter
QueirozVGC on Smogon

Accomplishments Top 16 on both regionals I played (Natal and Curitiba) and top 64 on my first IC (LAIC 2024)
Multiple team tournament runs, the most notable ones was my first 5-1 on WL for the Kyoto Kingambits and 2023 WC 4-1 for Team Brazil
Multiple small online and irl tours wins and cuts, got my invite at the second month of the 2024 season

Bio This is my second season for VGC, I started playing at early 2023, got some cool results, but I still have a lot to improve on. I already got my invite for 2024 World Championships, but I plan on going on every tour I can. I'm part of the biggest building group of Brazil, Zero 2 Rio, and I hope I can represent the best that my country has to offer!

Name Selahattin "Sela" Sturm

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Sela133VII on twitter, sela133vii on discord

Accomplishments Worlds 23 day 2, EUIC 23 day 2, EUIC 22 T16, currently at 350/400 CP

Bio Hi, I'm Sela! I have played in several team leagues like NPA9, WCoP (Team Germany 22 & 23), Desafio LATAM VCL (managing Alpensee Milotics in division 1 right now). My goal is to get a major event title at some point and have fun along the way :)

Name Dennis Komen

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media https://twitter.com/Aborig24

Accomplishments I went every Regional 6-3, I won some online events with 100 more players.

Bio Right now i have about 305 CP, I helped my Team get into the First division of the VCL. Got multiple accounts in high showdown Ladder and am really trying hard to improve my playstyle.

Hugo

Rain Main (+2 GMT)
is a Tiering Contributor
Name Hugo

Time Zone GMT+01:00

Relevant Social Media Smogon if you count that: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/hugo.453429/

Accomplishments some of the recent tours I played:

Dou Wcup, we got 4th
OM Wcup (I played PiC), we got 1st
DPL, I think also something like 4th or so
OMPL (I played 2v2), we got 2nd (together with my friend Despacito I got the best 2v2 record, I went 5-1)
UMPL (I managed and tought our 2v2 player how to play 2v2), we got 2nd
Duu Invitationals, got 7th or 5th I believe
DOU Kick-off tour, got 8-5th
2v2 Ladder tour, got 1st
2v2 Ghosting tour, got 1st
I also did quite well in OSDT
Some Duu tour I got far in, I believe 3rd or something
Pic Kickoff, 1st
Doubles Derby, 2nd

These are all recent tours but as you noticed none are VGC but all are doubles, I used to play VGC back in gen 8 but ill tell more about all of this in the next part

Bio Hey, im Hugo, a doubles player. As I already said/showed in the previous part of the sign up I haven't played VGC in a while, last time I played was I gen 8 and I never did tournaments but I did play quite a lot of ladder and got most of the time around 1850s. I would say I am a good clicker and a creative builder for doubles and I am pretty decent at adapting to new meta's (for example I was asked to play Pic on OMWcup without ever playing it before but I was able to do very well in the Wcup and in the Kick off tour which I won). Something to note about my solo tours preformance is that I tend to not really try since I just wanna have fun and I end up bringing stuff like malamar and barraskewda cause I think its fun but in team tours I do give it my all and then I actually prep and try. I recognise im not really an intressting pick for a VGC tour but I do know how to play doubles, from 2v2 to Dou but more importantly I also know how to support from my times as manager or team player where I always put in a lot of effort to help out my team mates as much as possible from stuff like scouts, building, testing or whatever really. TLDR; I haven't played VGC in a while but if you want a 3K player who knows how to play doubles and is willing to do a lot of support, im your guy. Sorry for that whole fucking essay and thanks for reading it, have a nice day :)

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
Name braverius

Time Zone GMT-8

Relevant Social Media Braverius on x

Accomplishments 2012 Madison Regionals 1st
2013 Fort Wayne Regionals 1st
2013 Lake Buena Vista Regionals 1st
2014 Orlando Regionals 1st
2015 St. Louis Regionals 2nd
2013 Madison Regionals Top 4
2014 Houston Regionals Top 8
2011 Washington DC Regionals Top 16
2014 Salt Lake City Regionals 14th
2016 Phoenix Regionals 17th
2013 Pleasanton Regionals 18th
2017 Seattle Regionals 18th
2016 St. Louis Regionals 33rd
2016 Seattle Regionals 36th
2015 Kissimmee Regionals 37th
2023 Vancouver Regionals 40th
2015 Salem Regionals 48th
2014 Fort Wayne Regionals 50th
2016 Fort Wayne Regionals 55th
2015 Seattle Regionals 64th

2012 Indianapolis US Nationals Top 8
2016 Columbus NA Nationals 33rd
2015 Indianapolis US Nationals 43rd
2014 Indianapolis US Nationals 53rd

2013 Vancouver Worlds 45th

Bio i'll play for anyone; that being said, i would do best playing with managers / teammates that are good at bringing people together and are willing to coach me up a bit. my accomplishment list may be gaudy and i still have the intangibles that helped me achieve those accomplishments, but i took five years off and need to work on certain parts of my game that lost their polish in order to be a reliable starter in NPA. will have a good amount of free time & have the drive to play and really want to be part of a team

Name Grant Laird

Time Zone GMT-5

Relevant Social Media Twitter: @zap_vgc

Accomplishments Top 32 Salt Lake City 2022
Top 32 San Diego 2023
Top 32 NAIC 2023
BeastCoast Safari Zone Champion
Top 32 San Antonio 2023

Bio iron gyatt skibidi toilet i’m good when i play

Name Kyle Howland

Time Zone GMT-05:00

Relevant Social Media TigersShady on Twitter, ShadyTigers on discord.

Accomplishments 9-5 Large nino tour at the beginning of reg D, 6-3 NAIC 2023, 6-3 Pittsburgh, 6-3 Peoria, 2nd at Lansing MSS. Currently at 202 CP for the 2024 VGC season.

Bio I have been told by multiple people that I am a good player and have shown myself to do quite well regularly. I also have a drive to get better and want to use this as a way to potentially be a player that can consistently day 2 events and potentially win a regional level event.

Name pontus westerlund

Time Zone gmt+1

Relevant Social Media Pontusvgc on twitter

Accomplishments 1st 2nd and 3rd in NPA.
top 4 malmö regs 2023
2nd bremen regs 2018
top 4 stockholm regs 2016
top 8 jönköping regs 2019
euic day 2 2018.
euro cup 2nd place

Bio I have a x-2 record in npa the last 2 seasons. Im actice in chat and prep.

Name Herv

Time Zone GMT+1

Relevant Social Media Twitter : @YoneCorleone
discord : hervvv

Accomplishments Top 16 fall scramble 2022, top 8 team France VR Wcup tryout 2021, reached rank 1 on Cartridge twice in bss and vgc, I have a lot of team tournament experience in VGC, played the 1st VGC PL on smogon and went 4-2, played on Winter League and went 1-0 while providing a lot of support/assistance and presence.

Bio I'm 21 yo, I have a lot of availabilities and always motivated to do better in my own experience or to make other players experience better.
Also i'm a comics enjoyer (esp arrow flash supergirl) and FGC player as well.

Name JonoTv

Time Zone GMT+0

Relevant Social Media JonoTv2000 on Twitter
JonoTv on discord

Accomplishments 15-5 NPA record (NPA 8 and 9 on Blizzards)
6-2 VR World Cup 2023 (Team UK)
2x Zelda tour winner
1st Harrogate regionals 2019
2nd Paris special event 2020
Top 8 Bochum regionals 2020
Top 8 Bristol regionals 2019
Top 8 Jonkoping regionals 2019

Bio I’m kinda washed up but want to try and get good again

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
Name Fluore

Time Zone GMT+9

Relevant Social Media .

Accomplishments .

Bio can play anything with enough support, I have enough general knowledge in vgc to play it

Name Javier Nain Sandoval

Time Zone GMT-03:00

Relevant Social Media X: @jvviereevgc

Accomplishments Top 128 LAIC 2024 (84 of 393)
Top 8 MSS LAIC 2024 (8 of 143)
Top 32 PC LAIC 2024 (22 of 95)
Currently 510 CPs (8th Latam)
X3 MSS Champ
X2 MSS Runner Up
X1 MSS Top 4
X2 MSS Top 8
X4 PC Champ
X1 PC Runner Up
X2 PC Top 4
X1 PC Top 8
Additionally, I have been as a player and manager in the VCL (https://desafiolatamvgc.com/VCL/), spending some seasons among the best players and last season reaching the Final with Underdogs Gaming
I have had other participations in Drafts by teams from other leagues and I have obtained many good results in online tournaments (http://ladder.bennbuild.io)
6-0 World Cup 2023 (https://worldcupvgc.com/es/stats/players)

Bio I am a fairly competitive player who works hard to win both in presencial and online. For team competitions of this style I like to play to prepare each week and be occupying different teams or taking ideas from friends to use them in my TeamBuilding. That said, I like to help others, whether with scouting or game practice.

Name Chengfu

Time Zone GMT+8

Relevant Social Media Twitter: Ofbo VGC@ChengfuR

Accomplishments N/A

Bio Can we get to win the Champion this year 0.0?

Name Darko

Time Zone GMT+8:00

Relevant Social Media @DarkoVGC_CN

Accomplishments 2019 VR to Paleda top4
2020 VR to Yokohama top 16
2019 VR to Columbus top 32
Ladder Top 30 Season 8 (2064 points)

Bio I played NPA last year and finished 4-4 with 3k price. I have the confidence to win when meeting players with less than 10k price. I can play with high attendance and low price. Choose me and you will not regret since I am an economical player.

Name Candy

Time Zone GMT+09:00

Relevant Social Media Twitter(@sdlnfo) Discord(ca0821)

Accomplishments 2022:
International Challenge 16th
Japan National
2023:
Japan National Main Stage #2 9th
Japan National

SV Ranked Battle
S7 21th S9 24th S13 19th

Bio I want to win. more and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)