Done Missing move info: Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be helpful to have info on whether a move makes contact or not on the move's page. Currently have to go to another website to confirm if a move makes contact.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Ah, you can visit the first page by typing the command "/dt [move name]" into any chat on Showdown (without the brackets), and you get to the second page by clicking the link produced by using the command.

I've actually never noticed that the Smogon Dex (the page you're looking at in your screenshot) doesn't include such tags, but I'll leave that suggestion to a dev to answer.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I've been using the smogon dex to help make my teams. I didn't know you could look up move details with /dt [move name]. Its good to know that it is an option, but it would be really convenient to have the info here as well! Fewer actions to get to the same info
I deployed a beta version of this just now. I'm going to be tweaking the display soon but I thought you should know it is in fact being worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)