Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can i have these 2 sets?

DynamicPunch | Gravity | ThunderPunch | Trick
    DynamicPunch | Gravity | Stealth Rock | Ice Punch
    well didn't you see my last VM? i asked you yesterday before you shift if you could get those moves on it.
    did you shift metagross? if you still haven't, can you tutor it dynamic punch, gravity, ice punch and thunder punch?
    Nice hopefully it has low speed for TR, Any worthwhile tutors can it learn?

And thanks alot! I been looking for this Metagross for over a year! Just need a relaxed Dusknoir with Dynamicpunch and I will have the core of a gravity team I wanted to use.
    Okay I need a few minutes to clone, Did you want a EV trained copy or UT? The EVs are 252 HP | 252 Def | 4 SpD Scald - Encore - Toxic - Protect.
    No problem :), I use that method since more often than not if your baby has those stats of the target IVs at level 5 then you most likely hit your frame, Also maybe link psypokes stat calculator just incase some people might not know where to check the stats at a low level, Hope that helped :P

And sure tell me when your ready, My White FC is on my profile in the about me, I havent updated my FCs onto my sig. Also are you thinking about writing a guide on emerald capture RNG? I havent figured out how to do it yet.
    Okay cool :), I read it and it looks really good, It is simple to understand and gets right to the point, Was easier to understand than the online guide, and I don`t think you missed any major points. This might help though but Im not sure but a simple way I know if I hit my target frame is I check the stats of what the level 5 Pokemon will have with my target IV`s using psypokes stat calculator, And if the stats don't match then I soft reset and try again instead of rare candying it up to a high level to check the IVs, If my level 5 hatch Pokemons stats match then I head to the battle tower to confirm the IVs and using IV checker man, I only do this though after I get 3-5 frames near my target frame.

Maybe this method can help other people too, Tell me what you think :P, but nice work on the gen 3 RNG guide!
    Oh awesome! I am really looking forward to it :), And yeah it is okay as long as it has it`s name in proper capitilization or a Metang im cool. You wanted my bold Politoed right?
    I dont know anything about R/S abuse on retail carts (only on emulators), but I found it really good for Emerald abuse ! good work man :)
    the guide you wrote is actually good, i might try 3rd gen RNG this summer after i finish exams, btw are you free to trade?
    looks good. It could use a little writing improvement but this is a little detail. At least now I know I did everything right except hitting the frame consistently xp
    Yeah you could try something else for now. Probably pick another non-split spread if it's possible.
    Hm... Well Beldum is tough to work with because it's genderless otherwise I'd say try to get better parents that can work with more than one possible spread. I do have to admit that you are really getting trolled. :s
    The spread I listed is Adamant, I even have a BCC Scyther with it (although I used a glitched lead), and I know you can't synch+SS without glitching, people use a standard Adamant synch and WALK to encounter the pokemon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…