blunder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• unless the 6 BP you lose on HP fighting is of absolute importance to you, you should run 31/31/30/30/30/0 in order to get HP fighting + minimum speed to tie with most cofagrigus in Trick Room or outspeed those silly ones that use 2 IVs
    Yeaa, but I aint a Rookie lol. I'm done with school and stuff so anytime you want to wifi battle, let me know.
    i am the mightyena master of course i dont have ice fang / thunder fang or return ;)
    it's sucker punch / crunch / fire fang / rock smash :p
    better set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anyway im gonna upload that battle if u dont mind
    ty :p
    i just got this emulator thing working yesterday so ya
    i wanted to battle and upload right away so i just threw some mons together
    ebelt rotom seemed really cool so i used it and im glad it worked out haha
    gg
    prob could have won if i wrote down ur team lolz
    cuz mightyena could have killed mamo then and gotten moxie to kill mence
    oh well gg :p
    Ugh...my rom froze...took a picture of it in case you want proof or something...this is annoying man
    It's fine. And about the battle, I said I wouldn't upload it if it was a stall war. But it wasn't that stally. And I also planned on playing through even if you would win in case you wanted to upload it. Anyway, it was a good match and your team should have another check for Hurricane abusers besides Heatran.
    Hey man, we hav to battle for Power Creep. When can u play?

I'm at GMT-3 and use to be online at afternoon and evening.
    Hey, sorry for the late reply, was afk.

I'm on the Smogon server right now if you want to get some matches done.
    gg thunder! dont be mad i checked smogons damage calculator and my sharpedo adamant max attack with life orb will do 90% damage to your whimsicott with max defense max hp with impish nature! so the crit didnt mattered!!! gg anyway!!!
    By my calculations that means the earliest time we could play is 10 PM my time. That definately won't work during the weekdays, and I'd prefer to do it earlier (aka 8-9 PM, so 1-2 PM your time) on the weekends. Will you be free at an earlier time during the weekend?

P.S. My timezone's moved back to +12 GMT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…