Stallion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me neither! I am from this new, shitty generation, and it is my favorite show. I watch it anytime I can.
    No my parents froze my bank account and I only have enough money to fly jetstar and I ain't sitting next to a bunch of abos
    Also I forgot to ask did you go to one direction in sydney like months ago I cried when they sang torn =( also I made $400 scalping two tickets #winning
    lmfao no I'm too lazy I get scoffie to do it for me in exchange for a little sideboob
    What about pluff :P. Nah just maoris and fobs it's a hilarious show, doesn't player live on the gold coast, I was so surprised when I found out he's a honky and when I found out he was hot I assumed he'd look like a rapist lol
    I want to climb him like a tree and omg there's this new show about a bunch of maoris in the gold coast it's called the GC it's so funny it's like the jersey shore but for NZ + AUS
    I'm a cougar :) also folgorio does look older so it's ok and 18 (BAN ME PLEASE) :) turning 19 soon
    tbh I just really want him to do my taxes and rub his giant nose all over me, I'm going to ed sheeran. You know who I would totes love to experiment with, Hugendugen's sister... she's p hot, which begs the question have you hit that yet. Also the people who look like rapist are the girly players, stone_cold folgorio etc. though tbf I would have sex with folgorio man he has a hot body
    you know I'm craving a jewish man atm and did you go to nicki minaj? Also ed sheeran going to aus soon you going?
    man I was looking through the photo album and so many people on smogon look like rapist...
    man I had sex with this australian it was so good, he dingoed my baby so hard, he sydneyed my opera house, he juliaed my guliard. Also it was an aussie ex gf who liked sports lol long story I went through a bi phase =\
    I'm at the chinkport and kinda more into league my aussie ex was a manly fan
    It's not that I don't expect Wainwright to do badly, but mannnnnn I need all the hitting I can get right now without some sort of sizeable replacement.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…