Scienceandreligion

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude, that's some good quality posting you're having there, keep it up, i enjoy reading it n_n
    Scienceandreligion
    Scienceandreligion
    Hey man, thanks! I really appreciate it. I figure I've been using the forums for some time now, and whilst I'm not the best builder/mediocre battler I at least have experience and some metagame knowledge, so it's time to start giving back :p.
    Sorry, I was sick all weekend (in summer... yeah). We can play now if you want, I'm on PO(2) server.
    Hi, don't worry and take a breath, I am not in a hurry. My timezone is GMT+2, if you want we can play this week-end or later.
    Hey. It's completely fine. I live in New York so my timezone is Est -5. I'm ready to battle whenever you are. I'll just need to make a few adjustments to my team and i'm set to go. Hopefully we will get the opportunity to play each other. If we don't, I hope you enjoy your vacation and make it something to remember :]
    yes that's me, though i check email a lot more than this (like this is the first time i've checking smogon in so long....) so it would be more effective
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…