mfhoundoom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man we really need to get this game done, I will make sure im on tomorrow at 6am to 10am my time since i have an entire day off, I will regularly check my account each hour, so please try and do the same I just wanna get it over with haha thank you :)
    hopefully you come on in the next few hours, ill make sure im on, otherwise im +10 GMT, the awkward time zones is making it a little troublesome haha I have work tomorrow, but from Wednesday to Monday i am Absolutely free, are you able to play at 1-4pm on wednesday?
    I have an entire day off after tomorrow, so anytime then would be perfect to, sorry to spam your wall so much xD
    Ok I'm +10 GMT, you can decide on what time suits you, I am virtually available any time of the day! I'll regularly check my account to see when you re post :) thanks man!
    Hello :) sorry if this was a late reply, I wasn't sure when the first rounds would be up, I am 'Ryuzaki San' on PS, I'll repost as soon as I find out what GMT I am i'll be a moment and we can sort a perfect time out soon then
    Hey bud, just tilted that the deadline is today, if you can be on today we should get our battle done
    hiya, we're paired for nu open round 4. when's a good time for you to play? i'm free from noon-10pm gmt -5, so any time around then (any day) is good.
    Hey there - I'm sending this to every participant who still hasn't completed their match regardless of whether or not they've scheduled something, but just a reminder that you have two days left to complete your NU Open match. Post any concerns with activity in the thread, thanks!
    Week-End I guess. Do you use IRC ? If so, you can PM me when you see me on #pokemon or #benelux and I will answer you as fast as I can.
    When would you like to play for LC Open ? I'm always on #POrenegade (you know the channel right :o) if you want to catch me there.
    Last Activity: Sep 3rd, 2012 5:39:42 PM
    My message: Sep 3rd, 2012 5:40:51 PM

My god... U ALWAYS get out some few minutes before I see u online. >.<

Btw, tomorrow, 6~8pm (GMT-5). Are u available to do our battle?
    Hi, I'll be on vacation for the next 9 days, but we can play as soon as I'm back (10th). Also I'm GMT+2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…