ghost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when can you fight for dpp lc old gens tour? im available anytime other than 2pm-midnight eastern
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    im here when you're ready
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    Yeah i gotta go sorry, can you play same time tomorrow?
    ghost
    ghost
    shit my bad man, my sleep schedule has been fucked and I forgot all about this. I can play pretty much any time tomorrow
    Dpp lc gmt-5 prefer any weekday next week with a reasonable time.
    ghost
    ghost
    How about tomorrow at 5 pm GMT -5?
    Hey KSG, we play for DPP LC in the old gens tour. I'm GMT -6. When do u want to play?

(I can do rn if u wanrt lmao)
    ghost
    ghost
    i can play right now, online as kay ess gee
    Dpp LC: I can play 9-4 most days GMT -6, generally not weekends but may occasionally find time.
    Nice Toad.
    ghost
    ghost
    damn, i was worried i liked the idea of this avatar because i had already seen it somewhere, but i couldn't remember who it was
    Honko
    Honko
    Yours spins a little bit faster than mine so it's cool lol
    when you trying to get slapped in randbats? I'm free all weekend
    ghost
    ghost
    I'm free for sure this afternoon/evening until probably 9 PM CST, and free tomorrow after 2:30 PM CST
    faint
    let's shoot for tomorrow. won't be home until late tonight and by then I'll probably want to go right to bed. ping me on discord if you see me on tomorrow.
    ghost
    ghost
    Got it
    king i think thats bait. misspellings give it away
    Shrug
    Shrug
    wrt: mudkip user
    ghost
    ghost
    what do you want me to do, not get mad online? how could I not
    sorry for not responding. Nachos already gave me the win but we can still play for the heck of it some time
    Hey man we're paired for round 2 of the tutee Tourney im free from 3:00 P.M-8:00 P.m GMT -4 and weekdays and 12 P.M-4:00 P.M sunday
    Just following up on the vm below. I'll be available from 11am - 10.30pm Tomorrow if I don't get called in, otherwise 6pm-10.30pm If I do. I'll also be on 6pm-10:30pm Tuesday and 6pm-Deadline Wednesday. Message me on IRC (I'm in all the standard channels; #pokemon, #smogon, #smogonwifi) when/if you're ready. (All times are GMT+1)
    Ok, Ulysses, I'm not entirely sure how that translates for me. I think I'll be available all day tomorrow and maybe at some points up to the deadline. I'll let you know for certain asap. (I'm GMT+1 by the way). If by some bizzaro situation I forget to vm back tonight-try catch me on IRC (I'm usually there and answer all my pm's.)
    Hey Ulysses! We've got to battle for the Tutee Tournament! Drop me a message with your timezone and when you're usually free!
    I'm literally free the entire weekend. If we can't get enough in this round, I wont take a new tutee next round and we'll continue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…