Shurtugal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Shurt, that means so much coming from a player of your skill level, tanks for the rate and I'm glad you like it :) I just basically want as many ideas as possible with with team, as I will be testing everything out (like Baton Pass Celebi, Keldeo > Hengar, and RP Lando).

Again. thanks man, feel free to use it if you wanna test it or something I dunno.
    Haha, well it's been ages. I've been on PS Ubers literally raping with the same old same old team, currently at 1925 and rank 6 on PS :D

Lavos tutoring is cool i guess xD

I neeed to get on PO more, I swear i will more soon <3 xD

~poriinigbot
    Ey shurt I saw ur nite in the creative sets thing. Fblast is too shaky also it basically is only for skarm seeing as ferro and forre are still 2hkod by fpunch. Skarm really isn't even popular so might as well run aqua tail or like Draco over espeed for stuff like hippo gliscor etc. ionno
    Hey man, quite a late reply, but thanks for the friend request. You're pretty good on the ladder, I think you're one of the few on PS that can actually beat me. The PS ladder is terrible, I think I'm going to start going on PO after the Genesect testing.
    Not a problem. We can certainly ladder this weekend then. n_n

My Glicko right now is 1804 ± 117, but the amount of patience required to get there through hax and players that take eons to move has been herculean in nature. So laddering together will be much less mundane. :] I am laddering with the alt Eclypse just so it will be easier to find me.
    I just noticed you said that you friend request people you think are cool. I feel pretty cool now judging how it was just based off an rmt. :]

I saw an alt of yours is [MVP]Dragon and I'm pretty sure we've battled on PO! One of us must have smashed the other. I like your penchant for offensive play at such a high ladder ranking and I also want to keep experimenting with volt-turn given the success of the RMT after not being active for over a year. We should make a team that combines both and ladder some time! :]
    Haha, doin well, still playing more Ubers than I ever should be playing. I need to go on Gang forms moreeee.

Just making more Amoonguss/Starmie/Heatran/Genesect core teams as per the usual, it's been my favorite core for a while now.

That stall team looks weird as shit, I hope you have a spinner though haha. Tspikes looks like it could cut through your team like a knife through butta.

I need to get on PO more and ladder on Ubers up to 1500 again at some point. But if i'm not there, i'm on PS. Cyaa ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…